Lost (Roleplay)

in Roleplaying

What type of story should this end up?

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 7:50 PM

Ben look and said " NO! I AM SO TIRED" Lucy yelled at ben "Oh for goodness sake ben just run!" "Lilith we gotta go, Their back!" And they all started running

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 7:56 PM

Lilith

"Who are they?!" She asked as she ran. Secretly she was glad the attention was off her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milo

"Welp. So much for relaxation!"

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 7:59 PM

Lucy answered Lilith "Their the attackers I think I mean really we all got attacked by a taxi driver (except Amy), Can you not put the pieces together"

And ben answered Milo "I agree I was JUST about to lie down for my beauty rest"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 May 2017 at 8:30 PM

@CONNIEHARRIS @PITCH1226

For some reason for the others, she calmed down a bit though was still afraid "Come on Come on! Lets go!" The black people had gotten closer, and were walking towards them

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 9:31 PM

Lilith

"Just making sure I'm not going crazy!" Turing to Amy she nodded and ran. "Where to though? Do you know where we can take shelter and hide?"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 May 2017 at 9:41 PM

"The Village of course! its right over there" She pointed it was about 5 K's away "We could make it if we hurry!" ( sorry if i do not know distance that well, XC )

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 9:45 PM

Suddenly Lucy tripped up and stopped She yelled "Keep running, If they get me I can talk to them!"

Ben told them she was right.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 May 2017 at 9:50 PM

Amy faltered but then turned around and helped Lucy up, trying to distract the now running black figures she threw a bundle of her precious feathers to confuse them, she started running again

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 9:54 PM

Thanks Lucy says as she continues running!

Ben then says Hope those were some of your doubles!

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 9:58 PM

Milo

"We can make it! Just keep running!" he optimistically said, once Lucy was help up. Milo smiled as they got closer and closer, looking behind him to make sure everyone was still ok.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 May 2017 at 10:03 PM

Laila was in the hut, she felt something odd, she'd only felt this when her sister was being bullied right at that moment ( kind of like a sisterly bond ) but it was much more instensified right now, she felt a prickling on her neck, but it was fading away, but only a little

Amy Ran, she was at the back of the group, therefore the closest to the black people, she chose this spot in case somebody tripped up again "just a little further!" She panted, normally things were quiet apart from the bullying, so she wasn't used to having to run for what felt her life, a man reached out for her but due to being unbalanced in the lunge he face planted into the sand

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 10:04 PM

Lucy asked Amy "Where can we go once we get into town?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 May 2017 at 10:10 PM

"The Speaking hall, ring the bell, and give alarm to the villagers, though even that may be too late seeing as how i just almost got grabbed" she panted, the others seemed to be running easier, perhaps they were used to running, Amy didn't know.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 10:15 PM

Milo

Milo was starting to slow down. It wasn't easy to run in dress shoes and jeans. As they got closer, he yelled as loud as he could for the villagers to hear, "HELP! WE'RE BEING CHASED! ANYBODY!"

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 5 May 2017 at 10:18 PM

Amy stayed quiet, knowing if the bullies from the school recognized her voice they wouldn't help

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 6 May 2017 at 1:03 AM

@dappen6 Luna noticed Amy walking up to them with that warm smile that brightens up any day . Hi guys Amy says looking at Luna Amy pulls the feathers out of her hair and hands them to Luna shocked Luna says oh no there yours I just was reminded of ...... Well it just was a shock I'm fine, Amy not listening to Luna starts weaving the feathers into her hair there she says beautiful and flashes that warm smile of hers Luna reached up touching the feathers thinking to herself feathers from heaven. Softly saying thanks Amy I will cherish them. They all agree to go back to the hut, running into Lucy Luna says oh my Lucy your such a dear you washed my clothes by hand Lucy tilts her head to the side looking at Luna and says it's no big deal glad to help Luna shocked that she would do that for her has a wash of emotions come over her and it felt good she felt like she could trust Lucy something she really never had before someone that was willing to even try to be her friend , Luna smiles and says thanks Lucy your so kind. Just then Ben speaks up and suggests they head out everyone agrees and starts gathering there things to leave. They had been walking for awhile now and Luna hears a sound not quite sure if she really did hear it or if she was just getting tired and jumpy that feeling was coming back the same feeling she had about the hut there's something out there something quite not right this place there's history here and it comes across to Luna as mysterious she just can't shake the feeling. Just when she was about to say something she feels the uneasyness Amy seems to be experiencing thinking hummmm she knows more than she is saying I can feel it. On the way they meet up with a girl and boy who just happened to have pretty much the same day and experience that they all have had. Luna smiles at both and says hello as there walking everyones talking between each other but Luna stays quite just listening to each others conversations when the decision was made to set camp for the night . Everyone was paired up in a tent but Luna she was so quiet for so long she felt they must have forgotten her just when she was going to ask who she would bunk with Amy speaks up and says hey Luna come on girl you can bunk with me Luna smiles at the pretty Amy and grins thanks I'm coming just as everyone was settling in all heck breaks loose and all Luna knows is there all fleaing for there life running from the same people they all had before. All Luna could do was run and pray they all escape this nightmare

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 6 May 2017 at 1:36 AM

Amy speaks up "C'mon hurry up guys" even though she's at the back, one of the men trip up, They probably aren't used to long distance chases, they're probably used to sneak attackes and easy things like that for getting people or whatever they do, but the question is, why are they after them, they most certaintly wouldn't be after me, as i'm not really that popular... she thinks, almost tripping in the middle, causing her to lag behind even more

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 6 May 2017 at 1:44 AM

Sorry guys so long tried to catch my character up with the rest

Luna gasping for air notices Amy has fell behind terrified she was going to get caught runs back to Amy grabbing her arm and pulls her forward run Amy Luna yells just keep running!!!!

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 6 May 2017 at 1:53 AM

@connieharris
its k,
now you can continue catching up ( i believe if you can do the rest in one comment) after my comment ( this one )

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 6 May 2017 at 2:11 AM

Luna's mind is racing what do they want with us her mind screams and a dreadful feeling coming over her that they might not make it.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 6 May 2017 at 3:48 AM

A man came closer to her, about to grab Amy, but she kicked him in the chest and he fell and lay on the sand, disorientated

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 6 May 2017 at 4:24 AM

As they got to the village their where only 3 people left so Lucy yelled "Everyone go I will stay and fight them" As she stopped the people got closer Their where 2 men and 1 girl she kicked the men in the no no spot xD and had a full on fight with the woman After a while Lucy won and caught up to the others.

As they went to the village to ring the bell they rellised the whole place was deserted! "Are you sure this is the town?" Ben says to Amy

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 6 May 2017 at 6:10 AM

"yes...." she says "what could've happened, they were here yesterday..." Amy stood there, panting and utterly confused

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 May 2017 at 8:12 AM

Milo

"Something much bigger is going on. Where could a whole town have gone?" Milo looked around confused and tired. Yawning, he asked, "Now that they are gone, does that mean we can relax? Maybe we can try to figure it out!"

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 6 May 2017 at 8:53 AM

Luna stands there staring at the empty town knowing in her heart there in real trouble, Luna turns to Milo starts to voice her feelings and decided to just keep quiet thinking to herself why make things worse by adding more fear to the already traumatized group so she says to Milo ya sounds like a good idea rest and regroup glancing at Ben fear showing in her eyes.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 May 2017 at 5:50 PM

Milo

He noticed that Luna still had something on her mind and that she was looking at Ben. Smiling to himself, he figured the two could use some time to talk.

"Welp, I'm going to collect some supplies to make a fire. Anyone want to come?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilith

She was silent for a second, but then shrugged and stepped forward.

"I'll come. Anybody else want to come?"

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 6 May 2017 at 7:16 PM

Luna not really having any chance to talk to Lilith or Milo yet offers to help. sure Lilith I will help maybe we can chat a little get more acquainted smiling trying to hide her concerns about there situation they're all in

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 May 2017 at 7:28 PM

Milo

He gently smiled at Luna. "Sounds good! Let's go!" Milo walked into one of the abandoned buildings, Lilith right behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilith

As they explored the building for things to make a fire, Lilith turned to Luna and asked, "So, what's on your mind? Or what do you want to know about us?"

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 6 May 2017 at 7:55 PM

Luna walked in the building behind the two eyes darting around looking for anything that might be of some use to the group thinking what a sweet smile Milo just gave her , answering Lilith ummmmm Luna kicks at the ground where are you both from and what interests do you have? My self I'm kinda considered ....... Idk odd at least that's what I've always seem to come across to most but I like animals, nature but horses the most you could say I guess im really intuned with my surroundings .

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 May 2017 at 9:27 PM

Milo

"Odd? I don't see how you could be consider odd. You seem very kind!" He said as he picked up an old piece of wood. "As for me, I'm from a small town. Nothing special. I like relaxing and making friends. Also, I love to swim!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilith

"I'm from the country. Let's see, I like to draw and I'm rather fond of animals as well!"