Creature Suggestion: The Clomini

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Opinion of creature? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 6 May 2017 at 11:13 PM

#creaturesuggestion #CloudyYazans

Hello everyone! This is my first Creature Suggestion so be please be easy~ ^^" This creature was created from random scribbles on paper by the way. Since I absolutely LOVE everything about the sky, clouds and space, this my doodle became! Just wanted to give a shot in the dark for this creature to be on Eggcave~ 😉

Me shipping clouds and Gemini together(I'm a Gemini btw 😸)=Clomini

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Links to the creature (All in black and white, will decribe colors below) Sorry if you can't see clearly! My camera skills are never on point 😸:

IMPORTANT NOTE: When you enter the links, the website will say something about mature content. You can just enter a random birthday(Best if its in the 1990s) and click the box that says you read the agreements to Deviantart. After you click submit, you'll be able to see the drawings. Tried fixing it but to no avail...Sorry for the inconvenience!

All stages: http://cloudslay3r.deviantart.com/art/20170506-185004-3-679172659

Clearer 3rd Stage: http://cloudslay3r.deviantart.com/art/20170506-191348-1-679173537

Colors:

Egg:

The "I"s would be a kind of blue, like this kind of blue.The left side and the right side of the wavy line will be a darker blue then the "I"s, like this.

Creature::

The shaded in spots would be the "Mediumblue" in the ecode. The "I"s would be different. On the second stage, it'll be like a "Deepbluesky" (ecode) kind of blue. The final stage, the "I"s would be a darker blue then "Mediumblue".

Description:

Egg:

Clomini Eggs are most commonly found in clouds and are formed during snowstorms in the clouds. The eggs are very light, so they can remain on clouds but heavy enough to not float away into the endless sky. Clominies can withstand very, very cold climates and only hatch in the winter, mostly the day before, after or on the day of the winter equinox. When an eclipse occurs, Clomini eggs drift gently towards the ground, mostly on the banks of Ark River. It is said, that Clominies are born instantly if its a lunar eclipse in the month of December. But, this is only a myth.

Creature:

Clominies are strong sky spirits. Legend says that they can summon rain, snow, or even shoot lightning from their own cloud, no matter the season. A simple lightning storm costs a Clomini lots of energy. They always will go into hibernation for a few months in the clouds. When threatened, they'll shoot lightning and summon thunder to not hurt the threat, but to distract them. This is only a legend, but it is confirmed that Clominies are immune to anything that comes from the clouds. They can also summon short waves of thunder if necessary.

Clominies are shy and gentle creatures. They're very difficult to find and they never stay in the same spot . They prefer not being sighted. It is very rare to see a Clomini, as it is almost impossible to be approached by one. They'll study you and drift closer, any sudden movements would alarm them. You'll know when it considers you as a friend when it starts following you everywhere. Clominies can sense emotions, and they'll always try to make their companion happy. Whenever your under the weather or whenever your blue, your Clomini will always be there for you. It'll cuddle you, do loop~di~loops in the air , anything that can you smile or laugh. Who wouldn't want such a loyal cloud companion?

IF your curious, it took my brain and my hands 2 hours to make this forum. 😉

Pings(Sorry if you don't likely):
@cloud-n-bolts
@skyfall4
@valorie100
@ricefishie
@leafmelody

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 6 May 2017 at 11:47 PM

@cloudslay3r
Interesting- I like the 2nd stage. Also, on DA, you can submit the art without mature content.

IT WILL NEVA BEAT THE ALIAMBLE JK XD

@ifi123 😊

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 6 May 2017 at 11:49 PM

@skyfall4

Thanks for the input! And is DA an abbreviation for something? I feel like I should know... ^^"

LOL They are equally beautiful~

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 6 May 2017 at 11:51 PM

@cloudslay3r
DA = DeviantArt

827 posts

nine • 7 May 2017 at 2:23 PM

@cloudslay3r
Interesting creature suggestion! It took me a few minutes to distinguish what part of the illustration was what though, heh. It's like two spiky serpents sleeping next to each other on a cloud, right?

Anyways, the description seems to fit the creature well enough and the overall design + concept of the Clomini feels unique enough to be implemented in Eggcave... it does remind me of the Sylvern a lot, though. 😊

If it were to be released, I'd probably expect to see it in either May or June, the two Gemini months.

Deleted • 7 May 2017 at 3:49 PM

@cloud3slay3r I like it 😊

Female
491 posts

icedragon3000 • 7 May 2017 at 7:19 PM

@cloudslay3r I like it. It looks great.^^

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 7 May 2017 at 8:02 PM

@chicachicken @icedragon3000

Thank you~ ❤️

@ricefishie

Thanks! Lel, to be honest I just doodled and the Clomini was just like that *snaps* created. 😸 And yes! Maybe it should be twin serpents~

I was afraid of that...I do love that creature very much since its basically a cloud ^^ Hopefully it isn't too much like the Sylvern!

Deleted • 7 May 2017 at 8:05 PM

@cloudslay3r your welcome 😊

Female
87 posts

wildfire4012 • 8 May 2017 at 1:13 AM

@cloudslay3r

Looks great, love the idea. 😊

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 8 May 2017 at 11:41 AM

@wildfire4012

Thank you~ 😉

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 9 May 2017 at 6:58 PM

@cloudslay3r

I looove the description for it but I have to say, I can't really tell what you drew because it's kind of blurry ^^; Is it a fox? o_O I think it looks cute but can't say for certain cause of the fuzziness. Perhaps you could try getting a better quality photo? Or even better, try to scan it ^^

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 10 May 2017 at 12:31 AM

@mairbear

I'll do so when I can! To be honest I just started to doodle so...I can't really draw anything that I set my mind to. ^^" But lets go with twin serpents for now 😉

Deleted • 11 May 2017 at 12:38 AM

@cloudslay3r

Wow that is adorable! You did amazing!!!!! ❤️❤️ \{=^•o•^=}/

I support this 😊

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 12 May 2017 at 5:15 PM

@cloudslay3r
Awww, the final stage is adorable. 😸

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 12 May 2017 at 10:00 PM