[Bird] The Fratercula bird!

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,538 posts

dragrawr • 20 May 2017 at 1:09 PM

This is like my second suggestion.. and this is a suggestion for bird month/week how long it will be. I took advantage of this because my favorite bird is a puffin. You know like an Antarctic toucan...kinda. Its not good or special at all- so if anyone has ideas I can totally edit it!

Egg Description:

The Fratercula egg is among the most elaborate color schemes in the Ark world. However this small egg can be found in the tundra regions, deep down in burrows. The burrows are deep, yet keep the egg incubating and warm. The feathers from the mother help incubate as she leaves to go fish in the ocean. Fratercula eggs are more targeted by predators because of their colors, hence why they are rarely found, inside burrows.

Creature Description:

Young Fratercula are quite helpless and fluffy. Their colorful beaks not quite coming into light yet are a dark black coloring. Along with the rest of its body being mostly dark. These Fratercula feathers keep it warm, making the little ones go to sleep more often.

Once Fratercula grow more and gain all the dazzling colors, they learn to fish. Often swimming and diving for the schools of minnows. These social birds are among the most playful too, games and contests are held among juveniles.

Masters of fishing, the Fratercula constantly bring back beak fills at a time. As adults these birds can fly and with great wisdom, know how to create their own protective burrow. Seeing a Fratercula is rare, they are very timid creatures, often hiding in their holes.

Here it is..: http://dragrawr.deviantart.com/art/Untitled-Drawing-681636374?ga_submit_new=10%3A1495298862

Female
442 posts

vibrancy • 20 May 2017 at 1:15 PM

@dragrawr super cute! I'd definitely want one. Puffins are adorable, I love em as well. (Course I love every bird, but still 😋) nice suggestion!

Female
2,538 posts

dragrawr • 20 May 2017 at 1:18 PM

@birdlover64 >< ahh thanks so much I just don't think mine is too special ...❤️ but thanks a bunch

Deleted • 20 May 2017 at 2:21 PM

@dragrawr it's nice!

Female
2,538 posts

dragrawr • 20 May 2017 at 3:00 PM

@chicachicken not really but ok! ❤️ thanks

Deleted • 20 May 2017 at 3:04 PM

@dragrawr your welcome ❤️ 😊

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 20 May 2017 at 3:25 PM

@dragrawr
YES! A Puffin! I didn't even realise we didn't have one here. We desperately need one, they're incredible birds and your design would work perfectly for that. Good luck. ❤️

Female
2,538 posts

dragrawr • 21 May 2017 at 12:35 AM

@elluwah aw thank you! I hope it makes it too but everybodys is beautiful ❤️ SO pretty

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 22 May 2017 at 11:23 AM

@dragrawr

Aww! 😃 I love puffins!! 😃
I was actually working on a puffin suggestion as well, it looked different, but now that I'm aware there is another, IDK if I should do it. XD

My only suggestion would be to make the 2nd stage a bit more unique. 😱

Female
2,538 posts

dragrawr • 22 May 2017 at 7:01 PM

@prairie .. I wouldn't...a least for me XD. How should I make these puffins special? I can always fix;

EDIT: @hexis
@ricefishie
@doyoueverwonder
@shale
@gumiho710
@wyvern2222
@egglove1
@ifi123
@cala
@dragonii
@birdlover64
@jellifysh
@monsterprincess33
@eggberts

[so sorry]

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 25 May 2017 at 9:08 PM

@dragrawr

OMG its adorable! The puffin is my fav arctic bird, so cute~! 😃 Hope it gets made~

Female
2,538 posts

dragrawr • 26 May 2017 at 12:43 AM

@cloudslay3r spread the word ^^

Ah, thank you!!! I hope some sort of puffin comes out #favoriteanimalahha