By reading my story, you might be able to get 100 cc! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 3 June 2017 at 10:27 AM

@wigglytuff
Is the next part ready yet?

Female
442 posts

vibrancy • 3 June 2017 at 10:35 AM

@wigglytuff is there still enough time to join? Cause I'd love to. 😊 the story is great so far, really liking it!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 June 2017 at 10:40 AM

@ricefishie sure!
@birdlover64 sure!
@togepi360 I'm just gonna do a question for the second, here it is: Describe Ave's personality.
Mail me with answer titled: Cotofly and Ave. @saturna @pitch1226 @valorie100 @degong @jellifysh @izz @icesparkle22 @snowbunnies @cloudslay3r @togepi360

27 posts

catniss45 • 3 June 2017 at 11:34 AM

@wigglystuff

(Questions myself (am I ignored?))

Can I join?

Deleted • 3 June 2017 at 11:51 AM

@catniss45
It might be because you just spelled her username as wigglystuff
There is no S in wigglytuff, and I should know, I'm a Pokemon Master.

27 posts

catniss45 • 3 June 2017 at 11:57 AM

Oh! I'm sooo sorry! I didn't know, not a Pokémon fan sorry.

@wigglytuff

Did you get that now?

Now can I join? XD

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 3 June 2017 at 5:52 PM

@wigglytuff

Can I join? Read the story.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 June 2017 at 7:09 PM

@panda9983 sure, the question is to describe Ave's personality. Mail me

Deleted • 4 June 2017 at 11:24 AM

@wigglytuff
Will the next part be up soon?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 June 2017 at 11:41 AM

@togepi360 I have the question already, and if u want to read it, yes I did start it, I can tell u if u want to.

Gender Fluid
1,376 posts

kurochi-akuma • 4 June 2017 at 1:37 PM

@wigglytuff

May I join? I know I'm probably late here, but I read everything!

Deleted • 4 June 2017 at 2:13 PM

@wigglytuff
I would like to read the next part.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 June 2017 at 3:38 PM

@togepi360 imma working on it.
@kurochi-akuma ok, sure, not too late yet!

Deleted • 4 June 2017 at 3:46 PM

@wigglytuff
What do you mean by the question's out? Another question? Could I have it now?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 June 2017 at 4:01 PM

@togepi360 no, only one question, and as soon as i get home, I'll work on the story for u.

Deleted • 4 June 2017 at 5:39 PM

@wigglytuff
Okay!

Female
889 posts

saturna • 4 June 2017 at 7:09 PM

@wigglytuff
Excited for the next part đŸ˜±

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 June 2017 at 2:35 PM

@saturna @pitch1226 @valorie100 @degong @jellifysh @izz @icesparkle22 @snowbunnies @cloudslay3r @togepi360 Here's the third part. I'll be giving away another prize maybe around the 5th part, so stay tuned! I will give the 100cc away once most everyone responds, don't want anyone to be left out 😊

They climbed the mountain until evening, and found a shallow dent in the mountain to stay in, even as the rain was just a gentle drizzle now.
Ave quickly fell asleep, and Cotofly wondered, head leaning against the rock. I hope this journey isn’t too long
 he thought, hoping that he could go back home.

They woke up to the rising sun, peeking up over the horizon. Cotofly looked around, and saw Ave still sleeping, and nudged her, and then immediately woke up.
“What’s that sound?” Cotofly asked, hearing a soft sobbing. They walked around, and saw an orange lump, it was a Foxfly.
“Hello? Are.. are you ok?” Cotofly said after a little bit. The Foxfly didn’t respond, but after many moments, finally stuttered: “Foxan
 gunshot
” she said inbetween sobs.
“Huh? Who’s Foxan?” Ave said, and Cotofly wondered the same thing.
“My husband
” the Foxfly said at last, and went back to weeping.
After a bit, Ave lighted up. “Oh! We’re looking for the Stone of Elkvil! It acts like a resurrection stone, after letting it sit in water, when someone drinks it, it’ll bring them back to life!” she said.
“What else can it do?” Cotofly asked.
“Well, it also can be a Rebirth Potion, if the owner has a desire for anyone to go back to egg stage. And it works as a Star Potion, letting people go to wherever they want,” she answered.
“Perfect! When we find it, I can go home,” Cotofly said happily.
“Oh! Well, I suppose I could come with you then. And my name is Foxflia.” her voice was motherly and smooth, spinning silk as she spoke. The two were glad to hear this, for if they encountered any trouble, Foxflia was going to be their best fighter.
When they reached the top of the mountain, they saw a small cavern, and entered. At first, there was nothing, but Ave seemed to know what was coming. She hopped towards a small raise of earth, brushed the dust aside, and revealed a flat, circular stone with carvings on it.
She took something out of her bag, a stone, and placed it in a hole dead center, and the markings began to glow a bright blue, and Cotofly could hear the sound of gears shifting. The stone swung slowly to the slide, and a pit appeared below, and there was something in it, Cotofly was nervous yet excited to see what it was.

Deleted • 7 June 2017 at 2:39 PM

@wigglytuff

Cool! So what was the prize for the first question? I forgot.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 June 2017 at 2:43 PM

100cc, its in the title @togepi360 i think next prize'll be a creature.

Deleted • 7 June 2017 at 2:45 PM

@wigglytuff

Okay. I'm excited for the next part!

Female
889 posts

saturna • 7 June 2017 at 3:02 PM

@wighlytuff
Nice! This is getting exciting!

827 posts

nine • 7 June 2017 at 5:15 PM

@wigglytuff
Ooh, sounds like we might be nearing the climax! Things are getting more and more interesting... can't wait to see what'll happen to the two Foxflies. The journey to retrieve the stone seemed too starightforward though, going to keep my eyes peeled for a plot twist.

Also, might wanna steal the creature name "Elkvil" for yourself before the rest of us get any ideas. 😉

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 June 2017 at 9:25 PM

@saturna @pitch1226 @valorie100 @degong @jellifysh @izz @icesparkle22 @snowbunnies @cloudslay3r @togepi360

Next part ready: part 4 this is, I have part 5 already 😊
Avem put her head into the hole and pulled out a dusty, golden key. Cotofly didn’t know how to respond.
    “The Tomb’s key! We found it!” Ave exclaimed.
    “W-what does it do?” Cotofly asked.
    “Well, one we find the key, we’ll be able to locate the stone on the map.” Ave said.
Cotofly was furious at this. “So this is what I’ve been walking up this mountain for? Getting this key that opens probably nothing? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE HIGH ALTITUDES?” he shouted, panting after. He mumbled to himself, trying to calm down.
He curled up in a ball, and everything became blurry, and that blurriness soon became a cloud of blackness, spreading across Cotofly’s vision and suddenly he couldn’t feel his own body anymore.

There was a wolf. You couldn’t quite make out how it looked like. He stood over a pool of darkness, in a room that stretched with black, nothing that you could see other than the creature.
    He muttered some words and stirred the water with a staff with something on top. After a while, a face with glowing red eyes appeared in the ripples and they talked. Something in a whisper, nobody would be able to make out what they were saying.
    Then, the face disappeared, and the wolf jumped off of the rock he was sitting on and ran towards a portal gate, thinking about his journey as the distortion swallowed him.

Cotofly woke up.
    “What
 happened..?” He said weakly. He saw Foxflia shrug, and he got up. “I had the craziest dream or something
” Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain. He howled, and collapsed onto the ground.
    “What’s wrong?” Ave said, rushing towards him. Cotofly shook his head, and tried explaining what thoughts had entered his mind. But the pain hit him again, and he decided he shouldn’t tell the others, and just continued on with their journey.

Female
889 posts

saturna • 7 June 2017 at 10:56 PM

@wigglytuff
Ooo contact with evil maybe?

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 7 June 2017 at 11:01 PM

@wigglytuff

Is it too late to join? 😊

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 June 2017 at 11:46 PM

@lykhaos117 nope, not everyone has answered yet so ur ok to join.

@snowbunnies: answered
@panda9983: answered
@kurochi-akuma: answered
@togepi360: answered
@saturna: answered
@richfishie: answered
@valorie100: answered
@cloudslay3r: answered

Everyone else please answer!

Female
26 posts

snowbunnies • 8 June 2017 at 8:47 PM

Done 😊

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 June 2017 at 8:58 PM

Those who haven't answered:
@saturna @pitch1226 @valorie100 @degong @jellifysh @izz @icesparkle22 @snowbunnies @cloudslay3r @togepi360
@catsy01 @srx2002 @murfijs @catniss45
@birdlover64 @lykhaos117
Please do 😊 that way I'll be able to give out the prize for the fifth part, and if anybody is really excited to see who wins it'll let them know earlier, so please answer 😋 question is to describe ave's personality in case anyone forgot pm me with answer

Female
1,143 posts

valorieviolet • 8 June 2017 at 10:07 PM

@wigglytuff

I already answered, I'm not sure if you pinged me in the pervious post because you thought didn't o.o