~ #CLSC (Creature Lovers Club) ~ WIN EXCLUSIVE PRIZES BY JOINING EVENTS ~

in Forum Games

Deleted • 27 June 2017 at 4:20 PM

~~Welcome to #CLSC!~~

ACCOUNT IS UNDER CONSTURCTION, CREATURES ARE COMING.

PLEASE READ THIS ALL IF WANTING TO BECOME AN OFFICAL MEMBER.

Welcome to the creature lovers club! This club is specifically made for players that love all of this game's creatures, including the commonly hated ones. It's the place where these players share thoughts and opinions and earn exclusive prizes every Saturday.

How to join this club: In order to join this club, please tell me at least ONE of these:
1.) when you defended a cruel creature opinion
2.) when you didn't give away a creature for something good
3.) why you love all the eggcave critters

Events: Here are some events that the club members can attend to win exclusive prizes:
1.) Saturday Surprise: Each Saturday one member will receive an exclusive creature on this account. (Everyone will be chosen someday, and, don't worry, I am restocking the creatures.)
2.) Club Contests: Contest will also be planned out before I publish it.
3.) Creature Show: Choose ONE creature to represent you and you just might win a prize!

Rules: Now this is the most important section to follow, the rules.
1.) You MUST be kind to fellow members or you WILL be kicked out.
2.) You MUST be fair to fellow members or you WILL NOT win prizes within the next three weeks.
3.) You MUST say the pledge.

Pledge: "All the creatures in this game represents peace, kindness, truth, and loyalty. I shan't treat them disrespectfully and discourage others into not giving them a home. I, myself, is a creature lover and is in a club that helps me understand this situation. I will be honored and proud that I am not part of the society that treats creatures disrespectfully."

Job Guide: This guide helps you see how a certain job works.
1.) Leader: The leader is the owner/founder of this club.
2.) Deputy: The deputy is in charge of this club if the leader is inactive.
3.) Second Deputy: The second deputy is in charge of the club if the leader and deputy are both inactive.
4.) Feeder: The feeder feeds all the creatures so that they won't die.
5.) Second feeder: The second feeder feeds if the feeder is inactive.
6.) Third feeder: The third feeder feeds if the feeder and second feeder is inactive.
7.) Idea Creator: The idea creator creates contest ideas, creature ideas, and much more. THEY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSENTING IT TO THEIR LEADER!
8.) Idea Organizer: The idea organizer organizes the idea creator's ideas so that it is easier to present it to their leader.

Jobs: These are the official jobs you can enter!
1.) Leader: @creatures_gifts
2.) Deputy: @popcornflakes
3.) Second Deputy:
4.) Feeder:
5.) Second feeder:
6.) Third feeder:
7.) Idea Creator: @jellifysh
8.) Idea Organizer:

Accepting players for jobs!

Members:
o @popcornflakes
o @jellifysh
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 27 June 2017 at 5:53 PM

@creatures_gifts
"All the creatures in this game represents peace, kindness, truth, and loyalty. I shan't treat them disrespectfully and discourage others into not giving them a home. I, myself, is a creature lover and is in a club that helps me understand this situation. I will be honored and proud that I am not part of the society that treats creatures disrespectfully."

I love all eggcave creature they were all made to us. 😊 Something that is generous. Can I be deputy? I am very active right now. 😃

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 27 June 2017 at 5:59 PM

@creatures_gifts I want to join!

3. I love all creatures because i know that, even though some people don't love certain creatures, all creatures are loved by one person or another!

may i be the idea creator?

oh, and the pledge.

All the creatures in this game represents peace, kindness, truth, and loyalty. I shan't treat them disrespectfully and discourage others into not giving them a home. I, myself, is a creature lover and is in a club that helps me understand this situation. I will be honored and proud that I am not part of the society that treats creatures disrespectfully.

We should have a PM chat...

Deleted • 27 June 2017 at 6:14 PM

@popcornflakes
Accepted. You are now an official club member and a deputy. Thank you for joining!

@jellifysh
Accepted. You are now an official club member and the idea creator. Thank you for joining! When you and the idea organizer gets an idea ready, can you please mail me your idea? And present it to me, sorta like you're advertising to me. 😊

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 27 June 2017 at 6:14 PM

@creatures_gifts Can we have a group PM?

Deleted • 27 June 2017 at 6:16 PM

@jellifysh
Sure, I'll create it. 😊

Female
1,426 posts

Deleted • 28 June 2017 at 4:10 PM

@jellifysh
We need more members. Can you please ping players that might be interested?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 1 July 2017 at 7:36 PM

@creatures_gifts

I know this isn't an option, but my Tasma, Tamais, is so special I wouldn't give her away for 5000 CC. She was my first Tasma ever.

3. They are creatures! They are living! Why should they die? Its so sad... and some of the most ugly creatures are worth a lot of CC. It's sad to see them die.

I can't post the pledge right now, I can't C&P.

Could I have 2 jobs, feeder and idea organizer? If not, idea organizer 😊

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 2 July 2017 at 3:29 PM

Hi ♡ I've been around for a while as a member! I would like to apply for the Idea Organizer position in the club <)

I care for ALL the creatures and eggs because even thinking negatively about the creatures makes me feel extremely guilty. Before, I would try to not adopt common creatures, but now I've changed. I WILL not leave any egg behind that I find unless I already have at least two of them. I do trade/sale eggs and creatures. I have made it a rule that if someone does want one, I have to make sure that they will properly take care of them. The deal comes after. Not only this, but I make sure to check the person's profile before making any sort of business.

All the creatures in this game represents peace, kindness, truth, and loyalty. I shan't treat them disrespectfully and discourage others into not giving them a home. I, myself, is a creature lover and is in a club that helps me understand this situation. I will be honored and proud that I am not part of the society that treats creatures disrespectfully. ♡

Female
223 posts

bluestar1313 • 2 July 2017 at 4:16 PM

@creatures_gifts
Hello! This club is an amazing idea, I would love to join. Also, I would be honored to take the job of third feeder; I would take second or first, but I feel I am not active enough on eggcave for that.

All the creatures of this game are truly wonderful, and they were created with the sole hope that they would be loved. Every single creature deserves the same love and respect, and anyone who cannot do this does not understand the true purpose of eggcave. They are all unique, and each is special in its own way.

"All the creatures in this game represents peace, kindness, truth, and loyalty. I shan't treat them disrespectfully and discourage others into not giving them a home. I, myself, is a creature lover and is in a club that helps me understand this situation. I will be honored and proud that I am not part of the society that treats creatures disrespectfully." ❤️❤️❤️

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 2 July 2017 at 5:36 PM

@0xid3li

I already applied for idea organizer before you, ya know?

"All the creatures in this game represents peace, kindness, truth, and loyalty. I shan't treat them disrespectfully and discourage others into not giving them a home. I, myself, is a creature lover and is in a club that helps me understand this situation. I will be honored and proud that I am not part of the society that treats creatures disrespectfully."

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 2 July 2017 at 11:17 PM

@iris1929578

Oh dear, haha. I guess I'll apply for the second deputy?

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 8 July 2017 at 3:55 PM

@jellifysh @0xid3li @iris1929578 @bluestar1313
Hiya guys! As you know, this topic is dead. Our leader has been very inactive and she has contacted me to tell you that this club has been- officially CLOSED. The good news is that she wanted her deputy (me) to create a new club for you guys to join. I have created a new idea and I will tell you when it is ready. Thank you for following these news.

@eggcaveteam / @OrderedChaos / @mastergemma
Please close this topic. The leader decided to quit eggcave. Thank you!