Deleted • 30 July 2017 at 6:02 PM

I am now Neko-Sama, don't ping Togepi360

@neko-sama (subscribed)
@nightmaremoon12
@iris1929578
@starlight123 (subscribed)
@wolfkit (subscribed)
@avsilly

So there are these creatures who have been possessing people so the "good" creatures came to Earth and gave some people superpowers. Nobody knows who these heroes are, not even each other. They are still kids and go to school though.

Rules
No swearing
No violence
No drama
No violence*
Not too OP. A little okay.
(*Not much detail in the fights)

Characters
Neko: Kuro (hero) aka Cat Niro. Partner: Kafry (cat spirit pixie)
Nightmaremoon: Umber Rose (hero) aka Vulpirix. Partner: Yakuri (fox spirit pixie)
Iris: Twilight (possessed) aka Fog. (horse)
Neko: Dusk (just possessed) aka Midnight (not animal, invisability)
Neko: Riko (possessed) aka Anti-Kitty. (cat)
Wolfkit: Mika (hero) aka Lone Wolf. Partner: Wolfle (wolf spirit pixie)
Starlight: Adelaine (hero) aka Night Flash. Partner: Starstruck (alcelon spirit pixie)
Neko: Mimi (normal)
Avsilly: Raven Hathena aka Living Nightmare (endermen)
Starlight: Leia (not possessed yet) aka Snow-Blast Queen (basiclly Elsa)

Heros: Cat Niro, Vulpirix, Lone Wolf, Night Flash,
Villains: Fog, Anti-Kitty, Living Nightmare
Spirit Pixies: Kafry, Yakuri, Wolfle, Starstruck
Regular People: Dusk (defeated possessed), Mimi Leia
Why am I the only one with normal people?!

Let's start! So right now every hero is in hero form and fighting the possessed people to get the creatures out of them.

PS: Sometimes we shorten names to keep things not too long. No offense

Cat Niro jumped away from Anti-Kitty. He called, "Hey! Wolf, Vulpirix, Night? Help meeeeeee!" Even if they were to come though, who is who? Anti-Kitty striked back, forcing Cat Niro to use his special. He leaped back. "Sorry pals, I got to go!" he ran off to refuel the tired Kafry, who had left him to change back and fell on the floor.

Anti-Kitty slashed Lone Wolf, but Lone Wolf quickly dodged. (make it hard for Lone Wolf to tell if he's Cat Niro or Anti-Kitty.) He repeatedly slashed everyone, while pretending he was Cat Niro.

Kuro hid in the bushes and pulled some snacks out of his pocket and fed it to Kafry. "Come on, eat quickly, we got to help the others!" he whispered.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 30 July 2017 at 9:10 PM

@iris1929578
@starlight123
@wolfkit

Vulpirix created multiple illusions of herself in order to protect herself. The illusions had taken the hits for her, before disappearing into smoke.
"Nice try, kitty, but a sly fox like me can't get attacked that easily!" She mused, before she suddenly got attacked by an incoming claw attack, forcing her to get knocked to the ground harshly.
"Grr..." She couldn't tell if she was fighting Cat Niro or Anti-Kitty. Either way, she didn't care who she attacked because she had no strong opinion on the two. She slowly stood up, before raising her hand and causing a nearby building to "collapse" towards Cat Niro/Anti-Kitty whatever. She hoped it would buy some time for her to escape in order to recover lost energy.

"And I'm out!" She mumbled, running away from the fight scene while nobody was looking. Vulpirix tried to find an empty area, before she slowly transformed back into Umber, and held on to Yakuri as they fell. Umber then gave Yakuri a chocolate piece, which they then proceeded to eat.

"Sorry about that, Yakuri..." Umber said. "I'm still not used to being this active. I can't fight forever, you know."

"It's okay, Umber!" Yakuri replied, eating the chocolate. "I know you can do it! Trust in me, by the end of the month, you'll make a good hero in no time!" They then hid in Umber's jean pocket.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 July 2017 at 10:12 PM

(I subscribed, don't ping me)

@nightmaremoon12
@wolfkit
@starlight123

Fog stayed in the shadows as they fought. Fools, she thought. Why fight in the open while you can hide and not get a scratch on you? Creeping forward, she fogged up the place, careful not to turn herself into it, reared up and kicked, and slid in the shadows again.

Deleted • 30 July 2017 at 10:14 PM

@nightmaremoon12
We're the only ones who have posted so far.
Hope the other players come soon, we need the other villain.
Sorry, didn't see your post Iris1929578

Anti-Kitty stalked around. Where was the other cat? "Hey, Kitty Boy," sneered Anti-Kitty,"come out and fight like a real cat!"

Kuro transformed, sucking up Kafry even though he wasn't done. He jumped out at Anti-Kitty. "bring it on!" he yelled as they ran towards each other to fight.

... A few seconds later...

Cat Niro panted and ran. He transformed back in the bush and let Kafry continue to eat. "See?" Kafry sneered, "You got to let me eat!"

Anti-Kitty ran around slashing everyone else, pretending to be the other one.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 July 2017 at 10:24 PM

@togepi360

Oh, it's fine.

As she watched Anti-Kitty, she thought his plan was smart. Too bad there was no other horse. At least there were shadows. Keeping to the darkness, the leaped and brought down a wolf...

@wolfkit

And using her tail, hit a random person, and leaped into the fog she had made.

(Anyone want to volunteer?)

Deleted • 30 July 2017 at 10:32 PM

@iris1929578
You can attack my hero.
2 vs 1.

Kuro transformed back into Cat Niro and quickly slashed the imposter down. Suddenly things felt creepy. Was someone stalking him? He perked up his ears and tried to detect where the fog's from. "Yikes, it's that fog again! he thought. Just thinking about a fog monster gave him the shivers. He hesitated, and Anti-Kitty got away. "Anyone help?" he called.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 July 2017 at 10:37 PM

@togepi360

I promise I won't be too hard on you. She can still get hurt when she is fog. Just slash it.

Stumbling from the attack, she ran further away from the battle. "Hey, Anti-Kitty, wanna team up against Cat Niro?" Spotting Cat Niro, she started to creep up on his back, turning herself into fog. Hope that isn't Anti-Cat, she thought.

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 30 July 2017 at 10:57 PM

@Togepi360 ((I wouldn't say she's an enderman.... That's just the closest thing I can think of.))

A girl watches this from the distance.... She was scared. She had no allies, and her ability was uncontrollable.... It affects any/everyone. "Sh-Should I help somehow....? Wh-Why are they fighting? Who is one who's side....?" She thinks to herself.... Slowly beginning to walk closer

Deleted • 30 July 2017 at 10:58 PM

@iris1929578

Cat Niro looked behind. Afully foggy there. Maybe that's where the villain is! He jumped up and slashed out a claw.
"Slashing sharp claws!"

PS: now Anti-Kitty feels -____-
Like a blobfish.

Anti-Kitty pushed Fog out of the way just in time. Cat Niro landed on his head. As usual. Spitting dirt out of his mouth, he sat back up. "ouch!"

Dusk transformed. Now he was Midnight. He came out, and made all the villains disappear from Cat Niro's sight. "Whahahaha!" he called. Cat Niro stood up. "Where were all the villains? He had just heard them!" He looked around. 0.

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 30 July 2017 at 11:05 PM

She begins pacing. "A giant evil horse, a large wyrm, a slender creature...." She mutters softly to herself, utter nonsense

Deleted • 30 July 2017 at 11:17 PM

@avsilly
Our little kitty hero is getting frantic

Cat Niro panicked. He suddenly felt dazed, and went in Living Nightmare's dream. "Where am I" he wondered. He panicked more.

In Reality

Cat Niro fainted for no seen reason. He disappeared, Kafry flew out and he transformed. "Oh no!" he worried. "I better protect him until he gets better" Kafry flew out. He grabbed some dust and blew it around. The villains came in sight. He tickled them

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 30 July 2017 at 11:20 PM

((In her pacing, she isn't looking at any of them.... And They wouldn't pass out if they were under the hallucination))

The Nightmare screams in panic

Deleted • 30 July 2017 at 11:27 PM

He is half fainted. Explain that to Kafry. It's like our other night friend sent a little magic bug 😈

Kafry zoomed in and out. He found a little power bug. He yanked it out. Kuro woke up. "hahaha!" Kafry sneered, "Sleeping on the job." He went in and Cat Niro went back out, clawing at the villains.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 31 July 2017 at 2:05 PM

(Oh, she has hooves too. DX)

Fainting in a battle? Must be so frantic, Fog thought. She liked when she was invisible. It gave her more power. Pushing either Anti-Kitty or Cat Niro away, she leaped in the middle of the battle.

(Doesn't do that often.)

Deleted • 31 July 2017 at 2:25 PM

@iris1929578
(welp, where's the rest of the heroes?)

Cat Niro sniffed out Midnight. He slashed him quickly, making the creature fly out and he caught it and killed it. Everyone became visible. He sneezed. It's so dusty here. My fault. He sneezed again. And again. Achoo. He checked. Less than a minute until he changes back. He ran in the bushes and changed back, giving Kafry more snacks.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 31 July 2017 at 2:29 PM

@togepi360

(I'll bug you all the time, will evil win? Just say yes or no or maybe or I don't wanna answer. They're probably sleeping or something.)

Watching Cat Niro run into the bushes, she ran back into the shadows and fogged up the place, and silently creeped up on him.

Deleted • 31 July 2017 at 2:36 PM

@iris1929578
How about, a large full out attack defeats the good and bad team. They all turn back in the explosion, and they go on like normal for a little bit. Sound good? A tie.

Kuro felt a fog coming. Not again! He scooped up Kafry and put him in his pocket. He quickly ran. He couldn't let them know who he really was. He kept running away until he thought he was safe. He hid in a building and let Kafry finish eating.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 31 July 2017 at 2:39 PM

@togepi360

(Yeah! Wait, like an explosion or another group of peeps?)

She slammed her hooves down on the bush just as she saw the boy running away. Shoot. At least he can't use that bush anymore.

Deleted • 31 July 2017 at 2:46 PM

@iris1929578
(Yes, an explosion. I'm neko-sama now, not togepi360)
(lets do it now.)

Kuro transformed back and rushed back in battle. he twitched his ears and located the villains. Then he sent his special to break a tree to fall on them. Anti-Kitty sent a fury of attacks back. (when 3 more attacks enter, the explosion will happen.)

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 31 July 2017 at 4:32 PM

@neko-sama

(Ugh. I hate it when people change usernames.)

By now Fog knew which one was Cat Niro and which one was Anti-Kitty. Simple, she thought. Fog up the place where Anti-Kitty is so he can see Cat Niro but Cat Niro can't see Anti-Kitty.

Female
441 posts

wolfkit • 31 July 2017 at 5:03 PM

LONE WOLF

She walked around not sure who to attack. Just attack everyone! her mind screamed at her, she decided to listen to it wasn't like they were a team or anything, in fact for all she knows they could be evil themselves! She swiped at a cat "oh sorry" she said as she realized that it was the good cat it wasn't really a lost though, she hated cats anyways. She kicked back and then slashed at a pony, "ugh why so many" she growled under her breath. She jumped high in the air land and then landed on the back of the evil cat this time, "it's your time to go" she hissed as she scratched his back and made him fall down under her wait.

Deleted • 31 July 2017 at 5:13 PM

@iris1929578
@wolfkit
(want to end 1st fight now?)

Anti-Kitty smirked. Then he fell down because of Lone Wolf. He slid through and tried clawing back. Cat Niro clawed at the ground. He grabbed some paint from the town. "Stay back for a second, Lone Wolf." he said, "I got some business to do with this imposter."

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 31 July 2017 at 5:42 PM

(@neko-sama I'm subscribed too. 😃 )
Adelaine

"Hey, hey, hey!" she shouted sarcastically as she appeared about a few feet behind Anti-Kitty. "I'm over here, scardy cat!" Maybe if she played decoy, the others would have a chance to attack Anti-Kitty from behind. Her speed came in handy to, if Anti-Kitty lounged at her. From behind, it was obvious that Fog was helping Anti-Kitty.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 31 July 2017 at 5:49 PM

Explosion?

Fog grunted. This would be the perfect time to turn into fog. She made the circle of fog around Anti-Cat bigger.

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 31 July 2017 at 11:29 PM

The girl continues to pace before soon enough just walking away

Female
441 posts

wolfkit • 1 August 2017 at 8:34 AM

LONE WOLF
(I am subscribed too)

Lone wolf who was standing beside one of those super kitties. She glanced at him warily, if he attacked Night Flash then, that would mean he was the real Anti-kitty. "Liar!" she growled as she put my foot out as he lunged at Night Flash tripping him, she nodded at Night Flash "let's end this!" she said as she put her foot on his back so he wouldn't crawl away.

Deleted • 1 August 2017 at 11:54 AM

@iris1929578
Want to do it now? 1 more person agree so we can start to BOOM.

Cat Niro looked over to Lone Wolf and Night Flash, who had captured Anti-Kitty. "Let me help." he said to them, "if anyone deserves to get rid of this imposter I do." He turned on his special, raking his claws over Anti-Kitty.

Anti-Kitty suddenly wrapped his tail on Cat Niro, making him trip and accidently headbutt Night Flash. He stood up, dizzy. "Actually, I'll leave the rest to you." he said as his sweatband got on it's last glowing thing. He ran over to another bush as Fog or whoever that was destroyed one of them. His favorite bush. ☚ī¸

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 1 August 2017 at 11:57 AM

@togepi360

Sure.

Fog ran over to Anti-Kitty and slapped her tail into Lone Wolf's face. Then she covered the whole place in fog.

Deleted • 1 August 2017 at 2:29 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@iris1929578
@avsilly
We will start the Explosion. All heroes and villains shall add their power to an attack, which will make an explosion when they sychnonisedly attack. Got it?

Anti-Kitty swiped his claws to get his special going. He glared at Cat Niro, who just came out of a bush. "Final attack," he snarled, "or are you a scaredy cat?"
Cat Niro prepared his special "you're on!"

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 1 August 2017 at 2:31 PM

@neko-sama

YESsSSsSsSsSs!

Fog fogged up the place around Anti-Cat again. Turning into fog, she joined the battle.