Animal Heroes (RP)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 4 August 2017 at 10:29 PM

@stagfire @neko-sama

Hey stagfire, I do want to be pinged! I dont get much notifications!

"Maybe." She took an ordinary rock and smashed it into the moving rock. Crack. A bit of the rock fell off. "I guess we can."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 10:32 PM

@iris1929578 Alright, apologies! ❤️
@neko-sama

Saila frowned slightly and picked one up, involuntarily flinching. She inspected it for a moment before chucking it against a desk. It hit the edge and a ringing sound filled the room. She winced.
"Do all the others break?" she asked, picking the ringing rock up again.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 4 August 2017 at 10:39 PM

@stagfire, it's fine ^^ I like more notifications tho.
@neko-sama

"Well, I think we're about to find out." She scooped up a handful. "Ouch! Geez." She threw them against a wall. A very loud ringing sound, way louder than the first one, filled the room again. "Oh my gosh," she yelled. "This sound is killing me!" She ran far away until the sound became smaller. "I'm sorry!" She yelled loudly.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 August 2017 at 10:42 PM

@iris1929578 Understandable c:
@neko-sama

Saila bent down, tears welling up in the corners of her eyes. She glanced at the rocks and she wondered what they would do about them, without any throwing for the fear or the ringing. The girl had ran away, hiding from the sound.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 4 August 2017 at 10:48 PM

@stagfire

I guess I'll just ping you as we are the only ones here RPing right now actively.

Twlilight ran back, panting. "Is the sound still here?" A little. "I. Can't. Stand. The. Sound. One, its loud, two, it's annoying." She chucked one rock thingy in the air, making sure it landed on something soft so it didn't ring. "Hey, I think I stunned it."

Deleted • 4 August 2017 at 11:06 PM

@stagfire
(sorry for the absence.)

Kuro picked up a rock. Wow. He grinded to together. It made a horrible screeching sound. He plugged his ears as there was a ton of screeching. "WHOOPS!" he tried to yell over the screech

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 4 August 2017 at 11:30 PM

@neko-sama @stagfire

"Ok, let me get this straight. When you throw them into something they ring, when you grind them they screech. Weird. You should stun them, it doesn't do anything." She was pressing on her ears so hard her arms hurt, and screamed some more. "Kuro, thanks for finding out how to make more loud noise!"

Deleted • 5 August 2017 at 2:00 PM

@iris1929578

Kuro plugged his ears harder. He put some in the trash can. Phew.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 3:31 PM

@iris1929578
@neko-sama

Saila felt light headed from all the noise, she wondered if she was going to pass out. With remarkable, and late timing, fire truck and police sirens wailed in the distance.
"More..noise," she muttered, rubbing her forehead."You...have..got to be...kidding...me," she growled, smacking her head on the desk.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 5 August 2017 at 4:21 PM

@stagfire
@neko-sama

"Seriously.... who... called.... them?" She muttered. "Huh?" The noise had stopped, and just in time. The confused police and firemen came out, asking what had happened.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 4:23 PM

@iris1929578
@neko-sama

Saila looked at them and she could tell other students had the same looks on their faces, minus the fact they weren't lying about the whole scenario...yet. She finally spoke aloud what they were all thinking.
"What do you think," she said dryly, motioning to all the wet students and room.

Deleted • 5 August 2017 at 6:52 PM

@stagfire
@iris1929578

Kuro went up to them. "Inside tsunami." he said. He wiped some water from his forehead.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 7:21 PM

@neko-sama
@iris1929578

The police officers looked at him, their brows raised. Obviously, they didn't believe him for better or for worse. They looked for a moment like they might laugh.
"It's probably just a sewer or water leak," the biggest policemen grumbled and a few of the investigators nodded warily. He took out his walkie and turned away from them. Saila folded her arms once they moved on and turned to Kuro.
"What are we supposed to tell them about this?" she whispered quietly.

Deleted • 5 August 2017 at 7:27 PM

@stagfire
"They will never believe us." he whispered back, "And we have 0 proof." He splashed Saila. "Water fight, since we're already wet?" he grabbed a uninflated balloon from his bag. He filled it with water from the floor and tied it up.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 8:46 PM

@neko-sama
Saila nodded at his replied and laughed as a gush of water hit her in the face. She dashed over to her backpack and picked out a bowl, quickly filling it with water. She proceeded to throw it in his face and they both bent over, laughing. She caught the cops giving them stink eyes as they threw water at each other.

Deleted • 5 August 2017 at 8:58 PM

@stagfire

Kuro laughed at their water fight. It was hilarious. He saw the cops doing the stink eye. "I guess if you won't understand, you can leave now." He grabbed more balloons to fill up.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 9:01 PM

@neko-sama

The cops glared at them again and she overheard them whispering.
"Can they go? They're disrupting the evidence," they grumbled and Saila chuckled.
"Hey, Kuro, I think we should go outside instead of bothering them," she suggested, shrugging.

Deleted • 5 August 2017 at 9:06 PM

@stagfire

"Okay." he said. He called the other students still left and he went outside. He grabbed his phone and drew a few drawing on an app. "Let's relax for now."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 9:09 PM

@neko-sama

Saila laid back on a bench, realizing how exhausted she was, calling a Tsunami isn't something you do every day. She took out her phone, scrolling through the texts. She set down her phone, sighing. Her parents probably noticed she had Do Not Disturbed them because she hadn't answered them yet, Dunlan was worse than them both though.

Deleted • 5 August 2017 at 9:12 PM

@stagfire

"How many notifications do you have now?" Kuro asked Saila, "No, wait, let me guess. 10? 24? 72!?" he kept saying random numbers.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 9:15 PM

@neko-sama

Saila chuckled, reading Dunlan's and her parent's texts, counting them.
"79, MOM, stop it, Yes I'm fine," she argued with her phone, then covered her mouth."Oh geez," she exclaimed.

Deleted • 5 August 2017 at 9:23 PM

@stagfire

"Oh geez, 79?!" he said. "Oh wow, they must be really, really, really worried." he played around in the grass.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 August 2017 at 9:25 PM

@neko-sama

"Yeah, they are. If you don't mind, I'm going to go drive home and check in with them if you don't mind," she smiled, putting her phone in her jacket pocket and pulling out her keys.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 6 August 2017 at 5:51 PM

Meanwhile, Adelaine was still stuck in school, exploring. Class ended early due to obvious reasons. There was nothing really interesting inside the halls.
(@neko-sama I may not be active the next few days, sorry... :C)

Deleted • 6 August 2017 at 6:06 PM

@stagfire

"Cool," Kuro said as he went on home. Suddenly, a dark magic loomed over the town...

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 6 August 2017 at 6:29 PM

@neko-sama @stagfire

Playing on her phone, it suddenly got dark. "What the heck?" She texted to Kuro. "What's happening?" She texted the same thing to Saila, even though she had Do Not Disturb on.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 6 August 2017 at 6:38 PM

@starlight123 (We'll miss you!)
@neko-sama
@iris1929578

Saila dashed over to her car and looked at her texts, seeing one from Twilight.
What do you mean? she texted back, confused. She unlocked the car and fell into the seat. She adjusted the review mirror and gasped. A dark cloud was gathering above the school and spreading through the city. She turned on her car, not sure what to do. Go home or stay at the school.
Are you talking about that huge cloud? she texted to Twilight, her eyes wide.

Deleted • 6 August 2017 at 6:53 PM

@starlight123 @stagfire @iris1929578

Kuro ran over to his phone. Twilight had texted him. He looked outside. Wow, she was right! He started texting back. Should we meet at school or go to our houses? I don't know! Anyway we need to get inside. he put down his phone. Kafry flew out. "Going to see everyone else is a bad idea," he started, "You should transform."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 6 August 2017 at 7:04 PM

@neko-sama
@iris1929578
@starlight123

Saila looked at her phone again and she took a deep breath. When she exhaled, she jumped in surprise as her Doberman appeared beside her.
"Dunlan!" she yelped in surprise and Dunlan smiled at her her and they looked at the clouds together.
"Drive away so they can't see you and then transform, Saila," Dunlan instructed her quietly and Saila bent down, knocking her head against the steering wheel."You know you want to help," Dunlan murmured and Saila nodded softly.
"I know..but-" she started, sighing and Dunlan cut her off.
"No buts, just dos," he said, reiterating what he had said to her so many times. Saila nodded and drove away quickly, the wheels screeching. Soon when she knew they were out of sight she leaped out of the car, locking it and transformed in an alley. She flew back to the school to see Cat-Niro there as well. She smiled at him.
"We shall fight this fog," she declared softly, waving her arms, making trails of water fly up.

Deleted • 6 August 2017 at 7:16 PM

@stagfire

Cat Niro leaped over to her and seperated the cloud with a slash. "Fog... reminds me of a certain villain. Can't remember who." He attempted to slash it again, but got his tail pulled when he couldn't see anyone doing it. "I figured it out! Must be Midnight!" He slashed the air and hit something non-air.

Dusk had transformed into Midnight. "Not all me..." he said as Cat Niro slashed him. He pulled Cat Niro to the ground and ran away, becoming visible. "What does that mean?" he wondered.