Animal Heroes (RP)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 6 August 2017 at 8:07 PM

@neko-sama

"Is someone or something possessing this..Midnight?" Udenla asked, pushing away the fog with a blast of water. Eyes in the fog blinked at her and she narrowed her eyes, her ears flattened."Why are there so many eyes?" she inquired, slicing open the fog, her back to Cat Niro."Or.." she choked on the words."Are these people?" she asked, sick.

Deleted • 6 August 2017 at 8:12 PM

@stagfire

Cat Niro shrugged. "I dunno, but I don't want to find out!" he barfed at the thought. "That's gross!"

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 6 August 2017 at 8:22 PM

@neko-sama

Udenla nodded fervently before sending a wave into the fog, dispersing it long enough for Cat Niro to slash at the fog, She glanced around and saw the fog come for her a little too late.
"MPHH!" she yelled to Cat Niro as the fog cackled.
"Quiet little child, you don't want to get hurt!" it whispered and Udenla glared at the fog over her mouth.
"Mphhllee," she protested.

Deleted • 6 August 2017 at 8:25 PM

@stagfire

"Okay, that's really creepy." Cat Niro said as the fog cackled. He used his special and slashed the fog into pieces. It just rebuilt itself. "What?!" Cat Niro yelled.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 6 August 2017 at 8:28 PM

@neko-sama

"That's not faMPH" she tried to say before the fog took hold again. Summoning her powers she pushed against the fog with all her might..and yet, not a drop of water appeared."WHAMPH?" she asked, confused. She resorted to trying to struggle out of its hold. She stopped for a moment, an idea springing into her mind.
"Hif the eymphs!" she tried to say and sighed to herself. How could anyone get hit the eyes from that?

Deleted • 6 August 2017 at 8:33 PM

@stagfire

Cat Niro ran off. Not a minute until he transformed back! He transformed once safely somewhere else, and looked up. Hopefully Undela would be able to "Hif the eymphs."

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 6 August 2017 at 8:40 PM

@neko-sama

If she could, her jaw would just be hanging open. He just left? Unbelievable. If she couldn't hit the thing, maybe she could distract it. Gaining some control, she imagined a wave coming toward them just close enough so it wouldn't hit the forcefield of some sort. Gladly, it worked. She distracted the fog just for a second to wriggle loose. She swiveled around, panting and started to run at the fog as it turned around. She jumped and kicked it straight in the eyes. The beast howled in anger and she fired a few more punches. Slowly but surely, the fog started to dissipate. She felt the force field weaken and taking her chances, she summoned a wave. Her exhaustion and too quick thinking accidentally brought a...bigger wave than accepted. The wave crashed into both Udenla and the fog, knocking them both out.

Saila woke up frantically and saw the shape of Kuro appearing, running towards her and...the fog. She made a B-line for the trees and started to dash towards her car, leaving a trail of water behind her.

She drove back towards the school, now in dry clothes and she saw Kuro bent over the figure of the fog..or something.
"Do you know them" she asked, surprising him.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 7 August 2017 at 5:46 PM

Meanwhile, Adelaine had just finished making sure everything was ok in the school. (She hadn't received the text messages because Twilight only sent it to Kuro and Salia.)
"I should head home," Adelaine said to Star.
Star gave her a peculiar look. "Something doesn't feel right, Adel... Check outside the school."
Adelaine opened the door to an empty classroom and walked up to the window. She lifted up on og the window blinds.
"Holy shoots...," Adelaine whispered, seeing the clouds. "Star, transform me!"

Night Flash broke through the window and went sprinting down the street. Her black hood covering her head, her eyes now flames. She saw Salia and Cat Niro fighting up ahead. She sprinting up to them and faced her palms up to the sky. Green flames burst out of her palm.
"Need a hand?" she said

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 7 August 2017 at 6:18 PM

@starlight123

Oops, I'm sorry. Oh well. She just forgot I guess.

@togepi360 @stagfire

I'm so confused.

Twilight lay stunned from what had just happened. She just lay there, unmoving. Then she opened her eyes. "What the heck?"

Deleted • 7 August 2017 at 8:33 PM

@starlight123
@iris1929578
@stagfire

Cat Niro came out from a random bush. Things were quite weird without them thinking he used the restroom in a bush. He saw Twilight and Saila around, but where did the heroes go? He ran off and transformed back. Kafry came out. "Bad timing, kid." he sneered.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 7 August 2017 at 9:42 PM

@neko-sama @iris1929578 @starlight123

Saila looked at the remnants of the fog.
"What happened here?" she asked, pretending. She looked around the school, it had become overcast. "Are the cops still here?" she inquired, frowning.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 7 August 2017 at 10:27 PM

@stagfire
Adelaine teleported somewhere to transform back. She acted like she was running out of a nearby building.
"What was that?" she asked Salia. She had to act like she wasn't involved in the fight. No one could know she was Night Flash.