Female
2,157 posts

prairie • 27 August 2017 at 9:51 PM

@asi
HOLY SMOKES I AM NOW REALLY INTIMIDATED BY AN ONNY'S VALUE. o_o

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 August 2017 at 10:15 PM

@prairie yup. $600 for two square centimeters of yellow pixels. I wouldn't bid that much, I would just go for da tine, no ones bidding.

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 27 August 2017 at 11:02 PM

@asi @ethereality
I know, it seems a little crazy, but I have been on this site for six years now, and since literally my first day I laid eyes on the Onny and fell in love with it. I have never seen one UFT in the periods that I've been active until now. It is really the one thing from my wishlist that has stayed constant and never changed, and so I'm trying my best to get ahold of one while I still can.

That being said, I don't want to spend $650 on pixels, but I don't think I'll have to either! I have a lot of doubles and a lot of creatures I had uft for an Onny for years, so I've been trading all of them away for cc in an effort to save up.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I do have limits. I'm just a student after all, and I have to be able to pay for this in the end in case I can't raise enough. ❤️

With that said, 65k on onny please!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 August 2017 at 11:30 PM

@asi I'll go 1.8k xiang. [hold]

Deleted • 28 August 2017 at 4:11 AM

@asi 350 CC on the Sirena please! ><

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 August 2017 at 9:35 AM

@luv yeah... I can see that. Good luck!

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 28 August 2017 at 10:47 AM

@luv OMG same i totally feel you ~

I've been here for... yea about 6 years too and one month after I joined, the corsal was released but I was a newbie and had nothing valuable to trade for it so I watched as its value slipped up... eventually I bought a corsal for 2,000 CC. then i was tricked and hoaxed by some random user to trade her for a snolo egg... which HATCHED 2 DAYS LATER BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE A FREEZE... eventually i traded it for a bragon... which was worth LIKE NOTHING at the time because it had been retired longer than Snolo and I was so angry... I took a long haitus about. When I came back 2-3 years ago, I saved up 4,000 CC when I came back and traded my beloved Serpede for Hilton (my second corsal) my beautiful little boy....He had been in my cove ever since and will NEVER EVER leave again so i totally get you ~

Hope you get your Onny!!

105 posts

maleficent • 28 August 2017 at 11:30 AM

Ok I am soo confused and will blame it on being up for over 24 hours..insominia is my friend.. What amount is it $$ is it up to now. Seen different amounts stated in comments lol

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 28 August 2017 at 11:37 AM

@maleficent Basically 650 dollars xD you should get some sleep! -o-

EDIT: this is really spontaneous but i suddenly crave a kelpa so ill bid 750 cc on it x3

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 28 August 2017 at 9:11 PM

@ethereality
I'm so glad you got a Corsal in the end! They're beautiful creatures ❤️ I love mine too! Thank you for the luck, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! If I win for it I think I'll slow down for awhile, it's quite the investment haha!

@Maleficent
People were just chatting about the crazy price of the Onny and I explained my reasoning on it, but my last bid was 65k 😊

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 August 2017 at 10:15 PM

@asi how much would u consider meets your trade reserve for da cloverli?

@ethereality oh my... well, at least you got a corsal again! Sad story ;-;(sorta)

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 30 August 2017 at 5:24 AM

@asi 24k on the tine please! 😊

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 30 August 2017 at 5:40 AM

TFW you miss a lot of posts because you only pay attention to direct pings ^^"""

@quinn Outbid on Sirena ouo

@dream-within-a-dream Outbid on the Tine ^^

@immortalraven Updated, thanks for catching the mistake~ Outbid on Xiang, Kelpa now o.o

@maleficent Outbid on Onny ^u^
It's now at 65K and PLEase make sure you get enough sleep kiddo O~O;;;;;

@wigglytuff Added! ^U^
Ah, the Cloverli... That one's actually kinda complicated because I've been thinking of rebirthing her recently, maybe freezing first- it's really cute there huh ^^

@ethereality Added~ (also the Kelpa is totally underrated if you ask me)

Aw no, I'm sorry to hear how unlucky you've been. Fortunately you pulled through and got your prize in the end, and what a beautiful name to match your pretty Corsal~ ^U^
Now allow me to assure you that this is entirely a reputable establishment that only sells quality wares at fair and negotiable prices (in accordance with demand, of course~~) C;;

@luv Added! (:

You can also mail me if you'd like about pets I might be interested in buying if you win, so you don't have to pay the entirety of it in CC (and you can make trading the pets conditional on you winning the Onn).

@chocolixe @duchess Added you sweethearts ^u^

105 posts

maleficent • 30 August 2017 at 10:00 AM

@asi

I'm out since since it was extended to luv to offer creatures 😊

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 30 August 2017 at 10:21 AM

@asi Thank you! ❤️

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 30 August 2017 at 12:35 PM

@asi
No problem x3
8oo on Kelpa
19oo on Xiang

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 30 August 2017 at 12:40 PM

@asi I'm out on Kelpa -o- spent all my cc on that beautiful crishorse in my cove ❤️

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 30 August 2017 at 5:40 PM

@asi
Oh gosh that'd be appreciated! I'll message you now.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 30 August 2017 at 7:44 PM

@wigglytuff Outbid on Xiang o.o

@ethereality Fair enough, well do enjoy~! ^U^

@immortalraven Added~ ^O^

@maleficent

It's not a new change in policy though. If there are pets you'd want to trade for CC to offer on the auction, you may be able to trade them directly to me, conditional on winning... It means the bidding can still take place in CC and makes that easier for everyone, rather than messy offers ^^
But understood if you feel this means you don't have much more to offer o.o
Though I am going to mail you because I just saw your CC travel lots and I'd love me some of those *O*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 August 2017 at 10:22 PM

@asi 2k xiang hold

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 30 August 2017 at 10:28 PM

@asi
21oo on Xiang

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 30 August 2017 at 10:44 PM

@wigglytuff Outbid on Xiang ^^

@immortalraven Added (:

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 August 2017 at 10:46 PM

@asi I don't really understand the new rule... and how much would you consider meets your trade reserve for the cloverli? 2.15k Xiang hold

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 30 August 2017 at 10:49 PM

@asi
There's a new rule? o-o I don't think I see anything different on the first post?
22ooCC

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 August 2017 at 11:06 PM

@immortalraven scroll up the page a little, it's a policy, not rule, whoops 😋

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 30 August 2017 at 11:24 PM

There have been no changes in rules or policy during this auction ^^

It's simply that not every little thing is spelled out in the first post because I didn't think most people would be interested in reading all the little [in case of this] things and clarifications ^^;;
People can talk to me if they want to negotiate details of payment, that's basically all this has amounted to people ^^"""

TL;DR: absolutely nothing CX

@wigglytuff Outbid on Xiang ^^"

@immortalraven Added (:

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 August 2017 at 12:04 AM

@asi 2.3k xiang, hold da cloverli
Aww, I think I might lose de auction.

Deleted • 31 August 2017 at 1:44 AM

@asi

Really really sorry I can only afford the Sirena now, I traded my 2k CC for a Shawloot

also could I post on my Shawloot's profile that she is sisters with your Shawnie's?

Thanks

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 31 August 2017 at 4:08 PM

@immortalraven Outbid on Xiang ouo

The next set of lots are up! Offer now (:

@quinn: Kiinirit

@promise: Koleda

@quinn: Rayun

@wigglytuff o~o I don't know about that! Added ^u^

@chocolixe Updated (: If you like ^^

Female