Several Creatures UFT

in Trading & Auctions

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 17 August 2017 at 7:40 PM

@nkiay

welp, i see the keekee's been reserved by @hxhx2006, their offer is 3950 cc? ;^; oh well...i can give it a shot though...
stuff i have
solire egg
luryuken- two adults but i can get an egg
specouro egg
zalaleth egg
i can maybe also toss in a quiv/drem/sirena but it's only a maybe lol 😋 i'm aiming for a greem ;u;
i also have lots of names:
Mouthwash
Retainer
Rares
Creamake
Sourcream
just to name a few 😋

ty *u*

1,853 posts

purgatory • 17 August 2017 at 7:40 PM

@nkiay

I can trade Lantern and something else for Keekee ^^ well, pros are outdated, so you can list the ones you're interested in.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 17 August 2017 at 7:48 PM

@immortalraven

Durkmun, Kiretch, Solire, Fairtop. I also just decided I like the Nulli first stage, do you still have the frozen one?

Possibly, aliamble, valequine, corunis.
Thank you for the links 😊

I value names if they match my creatures, quite a bit actually. And ya CC is always good.

@jello
oops thanks.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 17 August 2017 at 7:56 PM

@nkiay
Yes I still have a 1st stage Nulli. I have like 2o frozen 1st stage Nullis x'D I really liked their first stage o3o

Mmk
No problem, I figured it's easier on ya.

Mmk, how much might you value the names you liked from @immortalravens_storage?
Acrid
Apt
Callus
Coherent
Conrad
Creak
Eda
Matar
Also are ya gonna go through the other sides? Or want me to list the ones here? Just wanna know if ya are because if you are I will wait to make an offer and if you aren't I will make one now.

[Also did ya see the part about the edit? Just wanted to make sure >.> I'm kinda all over the place. Between not much sleep and not being able to eat much I'm kinda eeh.]

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 17 August 2017 at 8:02 PM

@immortalraven

Yeah I saw it. 😊 I hope you sleep better tonight.

Coherent, Eda, and Matar, hmmm maybe 50cc each maybe more. I really liked Chernobyl 😃

If you could list the ones you would consider I think that would be easier.

I also really like the 1st. I dunno how I skiped over it. lol

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 17 August 2017 at 8:20 PM

@nyiay
Would you accept only the Zalaeth, Nulli, Specouro, without the Zebbit? Thanks!

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 17 August 2017 at 8:42 PM

@nkiay
Mmk x3

I think I will skip on doing names then, sorry :c
I paid a bunch more for em and been offered a lot more. The only one I didn't pay a ton for is Matar but forgot to delete that one since I wanna keep it with my other names of stars on my Cosmiathans. Other ones ya might like would probably be ones I spent more on also since I spent a lot on quite a few. So not gonna bother listing em, sorry :c

I'll come up with an offer in a sec.

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 17 August 2017 at 8:53 PM

@nkiay

I am interested in your Revii *Frozen

I do have CC

the Narloc is also of interest to me

ps my creatures are eggs and unfrozen

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 17 August 2017 at 8:55 PM

@immortalraven

I would still be interested in Matar, it is spanish for 'to kill'. Also if there are ones I really like I would go much higher.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 17 August 2017 at 9:08 PM

@nkiay
Sorry as said I forgot to take that one off. I am probably not gonna trade it cause it goes with my star name collection and my Cosmiathans.

Still I think I am going to stick to not trading any names as a lot of the good names I have done 5oo +CC for. And I have traded just 5 really good names for a Corphex and 8 really good names for an Eyleymo earlier this year and some other trades like that in the past so I think I will just keep them.
If I am going to count them for less for what I have done for them then I will only really want to trade them in offer for a critter on my main list. I wasn't expecting to get a trade like the Corphex/Eyleymo since the ones you listed didn't cost me as much as those names but they still cost me a bit.
I've already listed a lot of things/written a lot on here and on the PM that we stopped using so going through and listing names you may not like at all or you might like but not value as much as me is not something I really want to do. And I feel like most likely you won't like em or you will value em less than I have done.

I can still make an offer of critters + CC

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 17 August 2017 at 9:12 PM

@immortalraven
Okay. I missed where you said you forgot to take it off. My bad.

Offer away! 😊

@popcornflakes

I dunno.

@monsterprincess33
Make an offer here, prolly CC and eggs if you are wanting both. Or names if you have those too.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 17 August 2017 at 9:24 PM

@nkiay
That's fine x3

I can offer:
Durkmun
Kiretch
Solire
Fairtop
Nulli
Aliamble
Valequine
Corunis
CC
for Keekee and Narlock if still taking offers on the Keekee? Was kinda confused on that.
Do you have an idea of how much CC added with that you'd accept for both?

Or I can offer some of the critters + CC for just one of them.

I can buy the CC whenever by the way.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 17 August 2017 at 9:44 PM

@immortalraven
Its mostly for me so I can keep track. She doesn't currently have the CC, I was going to give her a chance and see if she can get the CC.

For both?
Uh, 8-10k I think.

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 17 August 2017 at 10:18 PM

@nkiay

I am interested in your Revii *Frozen

I do have CC

the Narloc is also of interest to me

ps my creatures are eggs and unfrozen

Durkmun
Fairtop
Luryuken
Nulli
Specouro
Zalaeth

all eggs

I collect names so have over 1000 good names

you can take your pick except if they are on my main

each name is valued at 100-200cc depending (but I will give u a fair deal)

u can choose as many as 10-12

I will also add 2000cc

all of this for the revii

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 17 August 2017 at 10:51 PM

@monsterprincess33

The only names I really liked were on your main.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 18 August 2017 at 2:30 AM

@nkiay
Ah, mmk x3

I will pass as I could most likely get both of them for that amount of CC without any critters added as I seen em traded separately that added to less than that. If they were ones I didn't have and on my main list I might have done that much but since I have em already and just want em for different stage I don't wanna go that high

I might still be interested in just the Keekee but not sure which ones I'd include in the offer for it since I wouldn't trade all + CC for it but a few + CC.

If ya wanna pass that's fine and I get it x3

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 18 August 2017 at 6:33 PM

@immortalraven

What would you be willing to do? I haven't been here for a while so try to be patient with me if I over/under price things.
What stage Narlock did you want? Egg?
And ya just send me an offer for the KeeKee if you're still interested, ^^

@popcornflakes

Ya thats fine I found a zebbit egg elsewhere 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 18 August 2017 at 6:45 PM

@nkiay
I wasn't trying to be impatient. Just I don't /need, need/ them and some people are willing to over offer when they really need em. Just harder right now cause my notebook full of values is at my dad's house and I cannot drive there myself so I haven't been able to get it. I just know I remembered I can get em less. I got one of my Narlocks at the beginning of the year at 35ooCC and one other went that and another at 4oooCC earlier this year. It's been a few months so rose a little since then but yeah o3o
And Keekee I saw around the same at the beginning of the year. Values have become a little wonky more recently because some newer players over offered for a lot and then people wanted over offers after but it's been slowly going back to normal.

I made a new goal because my main goals have been going nowhere. I am seeking an egg, 1st and 2nd stage Narlock. I have 2 last stages. One I am going to try and swap or if I need to I will rebirth it. My new goal is one of each stage of critters except Onny, Macbot, Doovoo, Gobbler, Tine cause those I don't like their art enough to offer my entire cove. I value em far far less than about everyone else xD I feel bad for the people that really want em though :c My first goal was all critters except those 5. I have 3 retired ones I still need and the other 2 on my main list are ones I just really like and want the other stage of them too. So that is why I am interested in the Keekee also.

Is the other person's offer still standing? If not I can add up some critters + CC to equal that amount. If it still stands I can bump the offer up to a little more. It was like 39ooCC right? I forgot and on my phone at the moment so hard to look through posts. I can go to 4ooo value if their offer doesn't stand anymore.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 18 August 2017 at 7:00 PM

@immortalraven

😊
Yeah it still stands, I believe that they are trying to get more CC. If you do offer I'll let her know.

Thats a cool goal, that's the kind of thing I do, I get the creatures that I like the art of most. I totaly forgot the rebirth potion existed.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 18 August 2017 at 7:01 PM

@nkiay
Thanks! Then, would you accept those three creatures. Thank you !

1,853 posts

purgatory • 18 August 2017 at 7:02 PM

@nkiay

/poke/ x3 ?

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 18 August 2017 at 7:09 PM

@popcornflakes

Ya if you add some EC. 😊
This is for the Trenka, yeah?

@purgatory
I'm sorry I thought I had replied to you.
What do you mean by pros?

1,853 posts

purgatory • 18 August 2017 at 7:12 PM

@nkiay

Oh, i meant profiles haha xD just list the creatures you like, some may be UFT.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 18 August 2017 at 7:18 PM

@nkiay
Mmk

Which out of these do you like the most: [I don't want to offer all of them on just Keekee since it is my least favorite of the two and the easier to get outta Narlock and it. Trying to save up more critters for critters I seek since most prefer critters over CC for the old critters I am seeking >.> Plus these are all kinda tentative cause I wasn't planning on trading any of them right now but figured eeh whatever my other goal isn't going anywhere. Was gonna wait til their value rose or trade now for the 5 on my main list but I'm bored not trading x'D Reason why I skipped on Narlock was cause it's easier for me to make offers when I have my stuff not cause I was not wanting to be patient. I know ya just came back so yeah x3]
Durkmun Egg - 6oo to 65oCC [I know this one will probably definitely need to be in the offer]
Kiretch Egg - 5oCC
Solire Egg - 5oCC
Fairtop Egg - 5o to 1ooCC
Nulli Frozen 1st - 25oCC
Oh and they are all immortal by the way 😊
I'll probably do 3 of them + Corunis 5o to 75o,oooEC[75CC value]

The rest I can do in CC

Also I forgot. If ya need help on values ya can ask me in PM. People do it all the time. Since ya just came back and so ya don't get super ripped off. People have been way over valuing cave monthlies/CRWs/seasonals/endangered that can be easily found for less if ya look. Wanting 2oo and more CC for em when some can go less then 5oCC even >.< And a lot of those people I know would never ever pay that much for a cave monthly themselves so yeah. I get if they don't know values but when they know and they buy something for an under offer and then try to sell it for 2oo+CC really makes me sad.

I traded for ones I don't actually like cause of my goal but they are nowhere close in ridiculous value as the 5 I am not trying on at all o-o Though I have quite a few multiples of ones I really like /cough, Nulli/ xD

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 18 August 2017 at 7:32 PM

@purgatory
I have a list on my profile of things I like.

@immortalraven

Durkmun, Fairtop, and Nulli?

I will probably take you up on that. I have always judged prices by how many people want it and how badly. I was pretty good at it, plus being a good judge of when someone is low balling me. I remember when the Nym and Yuki first came out. I traded for several of them when they were available, and pretty much just waited.

Female
14 posts

n30ndawn • 18 August 2017 at 7:33 PM

I do not have any of the creatures you are looking for but what would you want for these beauties?
Skrulline
Wiset

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 18 August 2017 at 8:10 PM

@ n30ndawn

CC probably.

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 18 August 2017 at 8:37 PM

@nkiay

I've got a last stage Nuomek and Ornisment, I don't think you'd want them since you want eggs, but just thought I'd throw it out there. Sorry for bothering you if you're not interested!

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 18 August 2017 at 8:41 PM

@gymnastics001

The Ornisment ya. What were you interested in?

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 18 August 2017 at 8:44 PM

@nkiay

Maybe I could add some cc for the Staga? (I have 500 if that's enough?)