Deleted • 6 September 2017 at 8:56 AM

Creature: The Amourette
Adoption Status: CSP
Available in February as a Valentine Creature

Stages:
Second Stage: 240 feeds
Final Stage: 400 feeds

Habitat: Fairy World

Art: http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/17590/media/IMG_0425_zpsd6afmd42.jpg.html

About the Amourette Eggs:
Amourette eggs are soft and smooth, like silk. The rug of flowers below are actually peonies! They give off a delicate and floral scent, attracting many Arkians to it. However, they shrivel and dissolve when the egg is ready to hatch, its only job, to protect the egg, finished. Small angel wings grow upon the back of the egg, but be careful! When the Amourette is getting ready to hatch, the wings flutter, causing the egg to move several inches at a time. Amourette eggs also have veils to filter out any pollution, this veil will shed once a year, making the creatures very frail for a week. Many rich Arkians give the eggs as gifts to little children, and tying a satin bow around the egg is a tradition many Arkians perform every Valentine.

About the Amourette Creatures:
They are known as "lepidus flocculaque" meaning "enchanting plush" in Latin. Although, mischievous sometimes, they are caring and loving creatures who have no enemies. They frolic around in the pure lake waters, but use their wings the flap around above water.

In their first stage, Amourettes have scattered love-hearts around them, which they are very protective of and will die if even one is taken away, therefore making the hearts some of the rarest substances in Ark. The Amourette's tail has red at the tip, when it is first born into the world, but as they mature, their tails turn into a solid pink.

When they are mature enough, the love-hearts that were once scattered, form together in one blood red heart-shaped cushion, which the Amourette will keep with it forever.

As a pet, an Amourette is hard to take care of, as it needs to be in purified water most of the time. Many children want it as a pet, but only some privileged kids can afford to take care of one, due to its quality habitat.

Thank you for reading!! I hoped you like the Amourette! 😊
Cheers,
xxbritxx24

Pings:
@purgatory
@selenium
@hxhx2006
@monsterprincess33
@chocolixe
@thedarkarcher
@ida92
@jardoz
@degong
@cala

THANK YOU ALL!!!! 😸

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 9:29 AM

@xxbritxx24 This is great! I love the description but maybe improve the first stage? It seems a bit off to me...idk, but the other stages are pretty! GJ ❤️

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 9:42 AM

@xxbritxx24
The link didn't work.

Male
2 posts

morrisoni • 19 September 2017 at 12:49 PM

This is really neat. I like the idea of the hearts, but maybe a little more info - are they a power source, or some kind of separate creature?