Creature Suggestion For December~ Shivr

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 16 September 2017 at 11:48 AM

So its that time again where I post another idea. Mines kinda ok, but that's for the eggcave people to decide (aka, please check out the poll)
Anyway love you all and here is the description:

Egg:

Shivr eggs are a rare site in the wild, often under a pile of red leaves. Many scientists wonder how the egg has a protective sweater around it, to this day no one knows. Decorated beautifully, the bell and ribbon make this egg the perfect Christmas gift, and to some the perfect decoration!

Creature:

Shivrs are related to the hognose snake, puffing up like a cobra when mad, and playing dead if needed. However, Shivrs are always relatively happy snakes. These snakes can actually smile, and bring joy to many observers. Make it mad, and you have a hissy fit on your hands. Mainly albino, these snakes often are spotted in winter for their bright pink sweaters.

The bell tied to the end of the sweater has a ribbon attached, that sometimes when they grow up, get detached and played with.

Shivrs are elusive so good luck finding on this Christmas.

Habitat: Artic
Height: 10cm
Weight: 30g

Mmk so that was horrible but here: https://dragrawr.deviantart.com/art/For-eggcave-704737023

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 16 September 2017 at 12:19 PM

@dragrawr hey! its kinda cute! the positions remind me of the candit tbh haha. i love the shade of pink you used really stands out. the bells are so cute. the thing that works best is the description its actually really good since it fits well withe the animal. good luck!

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 24 September 2017 at 1:58 PM

sorry, i can never see the images, cant seem to get links to work.. this one talks me to a pink and green hippo with wings?

anyway,..love the description..sounds nice...=)

1,853 posts

purgatory • 24 September 2017 at 4:14 PM

Omigosh it's so cute!! :'o I love the description, too! the sweater idea is cute and unique x3

@dragrawr

Female
2,543 posts

dragrawr • 24 September 2017 at 7:34 PM

Oh @monsterprincess33 thanks ;v; I really appreciate. Spread the owrd if you can ;v;

@purgatory thank thank thank youuuu