{Christmas Creature Suggestion} The Carillion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do You Like The Carillion?

Deleted • 17 September 2017 at 8:54 AM

This is a suggestion made by two people. @Cloudslay3r and Me lol.

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

Name of Creature: Carillion which means chime in French.

Artwork: https://cakecutie.deviantart.com/art/LightningxCloudy-702968651

Egg:

Carillion eggs are sometimes mistaken at glance as ice. Its reflective baby blue egg is adorned with holly. These beautiful steeds can be found in snow heaps but it isn't an easy feat to find one. The eggs are formed in the most devastating of storms in December. Anyone who has found one will be quite lucky. Carillion's are born on Christmas but whispers in the Cave say that if you place a wealth around the egg that it'll hatch quicker.

Creature:

The holly berries that grow on their bodies are the only type of holly that aren't fatal. They cure any discomfort that might ruin someone's Christmas and will deliver a branch of holly themselves! If that's not enough, Carillions can sense negative vibes, and will do whatever they can to make the citizens of Ark have an enjoyable Christmas. They purposely chime their blessed bells to the not so fortunate souls. Hearing the jingles of the bells bring prosperity and peace to whoever hears them. While the berries cure sickness and the bells bring good fortune, the ribbons also have an affect. When tied to whatever gift, the gift is enchanted to always finds its owner. No matter if the gift has been lost or stolen, it'll always zip back to the right person.

Carillion's are very energetic creatures. They seek creatures to play with that can keep up with their pace. The Crishorse are the only species in Ark that they ever interact with. They graze in the northern fields of Ark in harmony.

Hope y'all like it! If you can please ping both of us.
Thank you guys!

Pings sorry:
@neko-sama
@panda9983
@wigglytuff
@skyfall4

827 posts

nine • 17 September 2017 at 12:13 PM

@lightningpaws
I feel the design might be a bit too simple, as there's already been plenty of Christmas suggestions that follow the similar formula of sticking a bunch of decorations on a regular animal, but I still like the way each stage is drawn. 😊 I find the poses to be nicely done.

@cloudslay3r
The egg description is great! The word choice seems artistic. The creature description doesn't really flow that well though, and there seems to be a little too much information stuffed into one short-ish paragraph.

Also, the name sounds just beautiful. I'm surprised no one's noticed the topic yet.

Deleted • 17 September 2017 at 1:28 PM

@nine

Thank you for the input! Planning on making another suggestion so now I know what needs to be done! Thanks again!

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 17 September 2017 at 4:03 PM

@nine

Thanks for the opinion! 😃

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 17 September 2017 at 4:43 PM

@lightningpaws @cloudslay3r
I think it looks really neat! Especially love the first stage drawing 😊 The description is also very descriptive, very nice creature & description overall!

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 17 September 2017 at 4:45 PM

@gymnastics001

Thank you dearly for the compliments~! 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 17 September 2017 at 4:50 PM

@cloudslay3r @lightningpaws hello to both of You! I quite like this even though I don't like horses very much. The bows on the horse is very cute and adds a charm to the horse.The creature description works well but I think I agree with nine with the flow thing. overall it's very original and I love how it shows the kindness of the animal. One thing I feel would need editing is the egg the colour doesn't really fit with the other stages.

I think this is a perfect cave monthly as it's cute, cuddly and fits the theme well. Good luck to the both of you.

Female
491 posts

icedragon3000 • 17 September 2017 at 7:22 PM

@lightningpaws Such a great idea. 😊

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 17 September 2017 at 9:55 PM

@thedarkerarcher

I'll give a shot to make it flow better ^^

@icedragon3000

Thank you~!

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 17 September 2017 at 11:06 PM

It's beautiful!!! You guys did such a good job!

Deleted • 18 September 2017 at 12:20 AM

@lightningpaws @cloudslay3r

I really like it - it is very well drawn 😊

80 posts

marmiqueen • 18 September 2017 at 2:19 AM

It looks awesome

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 18 September 2017 at 10:16 PM

@cynt5100 @jrw48 @miu_angel

Thank you~! ❤️

@nine @thedarkarcher (Sorry if ya no like x-x)

I edited the description a bit~ Thoughts?

Deleted • 18 September 2017 at 10:22 PM

Thank you everyone! (Almost done drawing the second one) 😊 thanks again peeps ❤️❤️❤️

Male
2 posts

morrisoni • 19 September 2017 at 12:54 PM

Neat! I like the horse, and the whole idea of each decoration having some effect.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 19 September 2017 at 5:25 PM

@cloudslay3r pretty awesome sweetie good job to the both of you

Deleted • 19 September 2017 at 6:29 PM

Haha thanks you guys! ❤️ @cloudslay3r did an amazing job with the description XD better then anything I came up with. And also the colors of the creature! So good job cloudy!! Thanks for doing this with meh!

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 19 September 2017 at 9:37 PM

@thedarkarcher

Thanks so much! ❤️

@morrisoni

Thanks!

@lightningpaws

0//0 Awww I'm honored~!!!