Kindness Contest!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 2 October 2017 at 1:47 PM

@rashka that is super cute, thank you!

@dappne6 this is a very nice contest, congrats on organizing it 😊

So I should thank too:

@rashka of course. What can I say, you are a wonderful person. You help me here, you help me with french, you can even come to my country soon!

@spectaclenest thank yooooou for everything here! Even though you are not here so often, you are one of the people that makes me want to stay around. You are wonderful and kind and I love you dear πŸ˜ƒ

@novrain62 thank you for being the "mother" of our family. You are wonderful and Im thankful everyday to have joined MLEC2!

@thedarkarcher you were so kind to me at the moment we met. And you keep being so nice, Im so happy to have met you here! 😊

@piucca thank you for the help with the old rare items ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

And in a personal note, thank you to everyone at MLEC2, that wonderful group of people ❀️

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 2 October 2017 at 8:14 PM

@dappne6 @fainne_24 gave me the most wonderful thank you gift to go along with her lovely compliment so please make sure she gets the points for it!!!

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 2 October 2017 at 9:41 PM

@fainne_24 - Adding😊
@spectaclenest thanks for telling me I will add that 😊

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 2 October 2017 at 10:07 PM

@dappne6

cool! πŸ˜ƒ

then *look at the list of the players who didn't won @thedarkarcher i choose you! πŸ˜‹ choose the top 3 prizes you'd like! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 2 October 2017 at 10:44 PM

Oh I see, thank you for notifying me. 😸 @dappne6

Can you give the Messoh and Maggen both to @raindrops plz? Or are what prizes you get random? 😸

Deleted • 2 October 2017 at 11:07 PM

@dappne6
Thank you!
Could you please gift it to @cala please, thanks!

Female
538 posts

cala • 2 October 2017 at 11:54 PM

@Audrey awww sweet friend πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 2 October 2017 at 11:57 PM

@cala 😊 You're so nice too

You can choose three creatures from the list that you like most and you will get one 😊
Just ping dappne6 after choosing. Enjoy! hehe

Female
538 posts

cala • 3 October 2017 at 1:11 AM

@dappne6

Aig
Maggen
Pekkin

Hugs Cala

Deleted • 3 October 2017 at 7:24 AM

@dappne6

Thanks! Could you please give my prizes to @sybil_howlett?

To sybil_howlett
Pick your top 3 choices from the selection in the first post. My thank you for gifting me when I just started! ❀️

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 3 October 2017 at 8:06 AM

@avitrenz Aw, thank you, darling 😊 but I only pick one, so you have one for yourself as well 😸

@dappne would it be alright when I want the Aig?

Deleted • 3 October 2017 at 8:59 AM

@sybil_howlett - I don't mind, pick two prizes if you would like 😊

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 3 October 2017 at 9:02 AM

@avitrenz awww, but sharing is caring ;D

Deleted • 3 October 2017 at 9:07 AM

@sybil_howlett
Haha, if you insist! Thank you! ❀️

@dappne6
Since sybil_howlett will be having one of my prizes, may I have the Messoh, if it is still available? Thank you!

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 3 October 2017 at 9:11 AM

@avitrenz I insist πŸ˜ƒ xD anytime ❀️

1,853 posts

purgatory • 3 October 2017 at 3:52 PM

Hrm I'd like to give my friend @yoyogirl1900 a gift c: and i'd like to keep myself one as well.

any creature, idc πŸ˜ƒ thank you so much for doing this contest!! ;v;

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 4 October 2017 at 6:58 AM

I'm a bit late to this topic and am not sure about the prizes but I am sure I'd like to shout out some awesome people 😸

@avitrenz An amazing person full of positivity, I haven't known her for very long but I feel like we will be great friends 😸 it makes me so happy that she gave me a shout out, I'm just happy we became friends!

@wild_wonders Has been a very long-term friend on this site, someone I could always chat to and have a laugh with ❀️ she has been overwhelmingly kind to me over the time I've known her and I hope someday I may be just as wildly wonderful as she is.

@emufasa A real-life friend of mine I met earlier this year and have become great friends with, I introduced her to eggcave and playing the site together and me showing her how everything works brought us closer as friends. She is AMAZING!

@cguo7 It's been a long time since we talked but she was so kind and talkative with me, we always discussed new creatures and each other's coves and I feel like we could talk for hours. She was/is a super friend with me.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 25 October 2017 at 6:25 AM

@fainne_24 omg i never saw this before your words are truly kind!. thank you for everything im glad i met you and i hope we become great friends for a long time!