Paroxy and Spookcat currently UFT

in Trading & Auctions

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 26 October 2017 at 5:25 PM

Hi guys!
Iā€™m holding a critter auction, with the two kitties in the title.
You may also look at @cello and @celloplayer if you're interested in other LEs and names, but PM about those ^^

Primarily looking for CSPs in this list
* Feel free to add other critters from my wishlists if you want to add another boost to your offer ^^

Ping me about offers, and you'll be added to the list below.

1) Offers are in ranked in terms of favour
2) The more critters from my wishlist, the higher the offer (I mean thats kinda obvious)
3) Question mark (?) means offer renegotiations are taking place currently
4) Offers will be updated regularly
5) Exclamation marks mean current top offer - or tied with someone else with the same amount of exclamation marks - please note, no withdrawals on offers once you reach this point, just to be fair ^^

Current offers:

Paroxy - AUCTION CLOSED! - Congrats! @iridescence

Gender Fluid
152 posts

platypup • 26 October 2017 at 5:50 PM

@stellalunagirl
I have a few of the monthly wishlist creatures uft on my side account @solarxium . I can trade them for names or EC.

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 26 October 2017 at 6:33 PM

@8-leggedfreak

What names are you interested in?

827 posts

nine • 26 October 2017 at 6:38 PM

@stellalunagirl
Is there any chance that a child Onabi (frozen), adult Electrock, teenage Lycire (frozen), child Mishqen, and an adult Ornisment would interest you for the Spookcat? šŸ˜Š

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 27 October 2017 at 6:44 AM

@nine
I've got several other offers on it I believe, but I'll definitely consider ^^

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 27 October 2017 at 2:32 PM

@stellalunagirl
I have some of less-valuable creatures from your wishlists. I was wondering if you would be interested in selling something for a bunch of these. So, could I interest you in:
Foxfly (egg stage)
Zalaeth (egg stage)
Rix (egg stage)
Trigren (egg stage, have three)
Valenbun (egg stage, immortal)
Eirephant (egg stage, have... a small hoard of 9 šŸ˜Š )
Kyootie (egg stage, have four)
Onnekas (egg stage)
Dragfer (egg stage, have 2)
Grisal (baby stage, also have 2 egg stage dead Grisals)
Pebblove (last stage ā˜¹ļø immortal)

and how will the situation change if I add some of these? (not THAT willing to sell them, but want to see what they can get me)
Luminese (egg stage)
Leep (egg stage)
Jelal (last stage ā˜¹ļø )
Eftsala (second stage, frozen)
Motjaa (baby stage, also have a dead Egg stage)

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 27 October 2017 at 2:57 PM

@stellalunagirl

I have several of the thief Shop critters and a meekin. The meekin in on this account, the others are @north

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 October 2017 at 5:32 PM

@stellalunagirl will offer Fourbon frozen second (wow for the past couple of weeks I though it was frozen first but I realized that was the bell haha) , artemiane egg, mishqen last , tidnab egg and 4k CC for anyone if the three, though mainly interested in paroxy, then would be the hallowolf and last the iccilah šŸ˜Š
Edit: also will offer that on spookcat and Fourbon frozen, artemiane, mishqen and 3k CC for pandai.

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 27 October 2017 at 10:11 PM

@stellalunagirl

~ Offering Valequine, Roza + 2k on Kitep

and Tentrophy, Mishqen, frozen Tidnab for Goldox

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 27 October 2017 at 11:08 PM

@katrinwolf - Hi! Probably won't be trading creatures listed in the title for those critters, but I have some other older LEs that I'd possibly trade. Is that something you'd be interested in?

@nkiay - I wouldn't trade with purely TS critters at this point. They'd be a bonus to CSPs on my wishlist ^^

@wigglytuff and @dream-within-a-dream
- Thanks for the offers! I've added them to the list šŸ˜Š
Just to let you know, I've been getting lots of offers for Mishqens, Valenquines and Rozas so I'm looking for other CSPs in my wishlist as well - that would increase my interest in your offers more

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 October 2017 at 11:34 PM

@stellalunagirl can change the mishqen in my offers to a last stage starred aliamble ^^

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 28 October 2017 at 4:49 AM

@stellalunagirl
I wasn't even thinking about the title creatures, to be honest, i know they're worth way more than that šŸ˜Š I would just be happy to make one or two "quantity for quality" trades, as if in, trade a bunch of my creatures for one or two of somewhat higher value. If you're alright with that, too, I'll gladly trade.

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 28 October 2017 at 4:52 AM

@katrinwolf

What are you interested in? šŸ˜Š

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 28 October 2017 at 5:12 AM

@stellalunagirl
Uh, erm... Say hello to the most clueless trader on EggCave šŸ˜ƒ I'm most likely going to resell, so just interested in getting whatevers the most valuable thing I could get for these. Maybe something from the 2012's LEs? I saw that you have some of them on the side - Ambries, Mouflons, Drems, Wisets, Moxels, Eerieks... oh wait, Eerieks are from 2011? Wow the time just flies.

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 28 October 2017 at 6:43 AM

@stellalunagirl i don't have much to offer, but i'll try for a spookcat xD Also i have only evolved stages, so i don't know if you will be interested in them.. Anyway a list of what u want and i can trade for a spookcat :
-Teen stage frozen Yuki
-Last stage Wicculin
-Last stage Fourbon
-Last stage Valenquine
-Teen stage Frozen Roza
-Child stage Frozen Electrock
-Child stage Frozen Kektron
-Teen stage Frozen Koin or Last stage Koin
-Teen stage Frozen Lyralopex or Last stage Lyralopex
-Teen stage Frozen Tervita
-Child stage Frozen Kambing

Ofc i don't want trade all... but tell me xD

P.s. If u need monthlies or other stuff i can trade them for others in my list Also LF , you can find them on @katarina2

Male
128 posts

senpai • 28 October 2017 at 8:17 AM

@stellalunagirl i can offer a Valequine (egg) + Koin (teen) + Pendence (adult) + Tidnab (egg) for the Flaren?

1,853 posts

purgatory • 28 October 2017 at 11:05 AM

@stellalunagirl

Uh, I believe there's something wrong with my offer... I don't have a Sylvern, Wicculin, Ornisment, Folaurum, Quetki, nor Roza xD

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 October 2017 at 11:43 AM

@stellalunagirl also add my fourbon, artemiane, tidnab mishqen and 4K CC offer to Spookcat and ahjoon please šŸ˜Š and also if you want I can either change the mishqen to a starred aliamble or add it šŸ˜‹

Female
469 posts

anniee • 28 October 2017 at 1:52 PM

@stellalunagirl I can offer Peaflower + Pendence + Mishqen + Valenquine + Goggy + 2k CC for your Paroxy, Spookcat or Goldox. ^-^

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 28 October 2017 at 4:07 PM

@stellalunagirl

I didn't mean to imply the TS critters for the ones in your trade. I should have explained. DX Sorry.

I ment once you get some of the things you are looking for, you will also probably get EC and CC when trading. And then if you are still looking for them I have the TS and meekin if you still need them.

Oh my god, there is no way you would have gotten all that from what I wrote previously. I'm crazy apparently and thought you could read my mind. Hahaha Ooops

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 29 October 2017 at 3:16 AM

@nkiay @katrinwolf
I'll PM for further discussion ^^

@senpai @anniee @purgatory @wigglytuff
@eschla @irridescence @duchess @nine
@dream-within-a-dream @tamomo

Hope this is everyone involved ^^"
Just wanted say I'm really sorry, but trying to conduct these many different trades and deal with these many offers all at once is quite overwhelming, and I am currently coming up to finals.. and I'm going slightly crazy ^^"

So just so I avoid misunderstandings and miscommunication, I think its better if I conduct the creature auctions in smaller batches. Thats not to say that your offers are being turned down immediately, but I shall focus on one or two critters at a time, just so that I can stay (somewhat) organised. I'm really sorry guys! I hope that is okay! I'll get to the critters you're interested in asap!

So since there has been most interest in my paroxy, I shall be holding the critter auction for the paroxy first. And perhaps another critter on the side if it doesn't get too out of hand.

Sorry for the long rambly post. And thank you for your patience as you watch me fumble around ^^"

Female
469 posts

anniee • 29 October 2017 at 5:29 AM

@stellalunagirl No worries! I can definitely relate to the stress of finals season and how mentally draining it is. D:

Getting back into topic on hand though, I'd like to offer Peaflower + Pendence + Mishqen + Valenquine + Goggy + 2k CC for your Paroxy.

Thanks, and good luck with your studying! ^-^

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 29 October 2017 at 5:33 AM

@anniee
Thanks for understanding ^^ I shall add your offer on šŸ˜Š

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 October 2017 at 1:08 PM

@stellalunagirl ok sure!šŸ˜ƒ

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 30 October 2017 at 4:06 PM

@Stellalunagirl
Would you mind if i offer on your Paroxy? ;D
Peaflower
Sylvern
Quetki
Roza
Soutenue
Mishquen
Valenquine
And 2k cc šŸ˜Š

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 30 October 2017 at 6:50 PM

Hi everyone! Just an update, I've set end dates for when these critter auctions close ^^
Once again, offers are listed in order of highest/best offers. Feel free to PM me to add/change your offer.

A couple of notes:
1) If your critters are in egg form they take priority ^^
2) Addition of CC helps to boost your offer too ^^

Paroxy - AUCTION CLOSING IN 7 DAYS!!
@purgatory @iridescence @anniee @wigglytuff @eschla

Spookcat - AUCTION CLOSING IN 3 DAYS!!
@tamomo @nine @wigglytuff

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 October 2017 at 7:00 PM

@stellalunagirl hmm ok can I actually change the mishqen into a starred aliamble, and minus 1k CC (So 3k total) and add Frozen faymanita?(Its very tent though) for both offers please?

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 30 October 2017 at 7:08 PM

@wigglytuff
Sure, it won't beat the offers I currently have though, just so you know

1,853 posts

purgatory • 30 October 2017 at 7:13 PM

@stellalunagirl

May I ask what the exclamation marks next to some offers represent?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 October 2017 at 7:14 PM

@stellalunagirl ok then, eh probably not gonna get it so I'll see if there's anything else.