critter suggestion The JANGELS :) its a Christmas loving bell chiming angel flying ferret

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
20 posts

eskimomo • 10 November 2017 at 7:19 PM

decided to draw another critter suggestion see my other topics for the Dalmatian if you haven't already seen it 😸

i know we have otters on this site but never seen any ferrets so gave it a try and drew one 😊

https://destiano.deviantart.com/art/The-Jangels-714434550

once agin not the best at writing so i haven't put any critter description together yet , any suggestions are always welcome ❤️
#creaturesuggestion

random pings sorry agin in advance just let me know if you wish not to be pinged so i know for the future ❤️ 😊

@prairie
@asi
@blub
@nine
@dream

1,853 posts

purgatory • 10 November 2017 at 7:59 PM

@eskimomo

AA

A ferret suggestion!! ;o; finally ❤️ this is really adorable! x)

827 posts

nine • 10 November 2017 at 8:19 PM

@eskimomo
Aww, cute! ❤️ I absolutely love the large tuft of fur around the adult creature’s neck, makes it seem more fit for the winter. I like the accessories on the child and teen stages as well, though not so much the others...

Haha, when I first saw the name of the creature, I thought there’d be two animals per stage like the Sikeree. “Jangels” is just a silly name that sounds like it’s plural for something! 😋

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 November 2017 at 9:15 PM

@eskimomo AH MAH GURD ITS ADORBS!!!😃 ping me whenever you have a new creature suggestion 😉 love all of them so far 😊

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 10 November 2017 at 10:31 PM

@eskimomo

Fantastic ^u^ I gotta get me one o' these~ ^U^