Battle of the Clans {A Warrior RP}

in Roleplaying

Am I missing something?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 January 2018 at 7:53 PM

@lazyanon

Leaf:

Leaf followed Nightwing, wondering if they should see the leader first. She ran quickly to the medicine cat’s den, hoping no one saw her.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 January 2018 at 7:56 PM

@iris1929578
NightWing:
"Wingpelt are you here?"

Wingpelt:
"yes! Come in! Don't tell me you ran into a thorn bush again- Oh who is this?"*She saw Leaf.*"Oh... LeafSwirl how are things...In deathclan."

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 January 2018 at 8:06 PM

@lazyanon

Leaf:

“Umm... not that well,” she said to Wingpelt. “It’s a long story, but my brother just betrayed me, so.. umm... yeah.”

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 January 2018 at 8:09 PM

@iris1929578

Wingpelt:
"Well i guess that doesn't happen everyday. Does it? I'm glad your back none the less. I'll tell wolfstar. Or you would have known Wolfheart, Grasswhisker's brother. That your here and want to come back and be apart of stormclan again."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 January 2018 at 9:21 PM

@lazyanon @iris1929578

Before:

Blazeheart watched two cats enter Stormclan camp. One was Nightwing, and the other was.... 'Leaf!' Blazeheart bit back a snarl. 'I have to tell Blood' he thought.

Darkclaim:

Darkclaim saw Leaf walk to Stormclan territory, and was greeted by an enemy cat. "Either she ran away, or being a spy..." he mumbled. "I have to tell Blood." He dashed toward camp.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 January 2018 at 9:25 PM

@iiroleplayii @valleries1 @iris1929578
GrassWhisker:
*He saw Blazeheart*"Hi Blazeheart so who's going on a hunting patrol?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 January 2018 at 10:37 PM

@lazyanon

"err.... I was planning to go alone, you know, be alone for a while, cause being the deputy is a lot of work. So you know I was planning on going alone." Blazeheart said and quickly added "You could come too if you like."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 January 2018 at 10:52 PM

Grasswhisker:
"Oh. That's okay. I'll hunt by myself if you where planning on going alone."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 January 2018 at 6:41 AM

@lazyanon

"Thank you and could you tell Wolfstar?" Blazeheart said and without waiting for a reply, quickly walked out of camp.

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 29 January 2018 at 9:11 AM

{Robinstorm}
I was surprised and glad to see Leafswirl had come back home to StormClan. I padded up quickly to her and purred loudly, "Leafswirl, you've come home! I'm so glad you've returned, so much has happened, remember that kit that was born right before you left? He's a warrior now! Bonefur, he's a bit snappy and shaowdy, but a fine warrior."

{Bonefur}
Flower and me padded into the DeathClan camp cave. "Greetings Blood." I said, dipping my head, and dropping the prey at his feet, Flower did the same. "I don't have to much to report today, a kit has been made an apprentice though, so the fighting ranks have grown by one."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 January 2018 at 11:09 AM

Grasswhisker:
"ok. I'll tell Wolfstar."*he went over and old wolfstar that blazeheart was going hunting.*

Nightwing:
"i Guess i should tell wolfstar that Leafswirl is coming back then." *Went to wolfstar's den almost running into Grasswhisker going in.*

Grasswhisker:
"oh sorry i didn't mean to run into into anyone. Sorry."

Nightwing:
"That's okay."* she padded into the leader den.*

Wolfstar:
"Yes?"

Nightwing:
"LeafSwirl wants to come back into our ranks."

Wolfstar:
"I.... I see.... Well tell other clanmates and see what they think. I don't want to something rash as letting a cat that left us and letting them in so quickly as a warrior...."

Nightwing:
"What if... They came back as an apprentice instead?"

Wolfstar:
"That's a good idea. I'll think about it. Thank you for bring that to my attention."

Nightwing:
*She left the leader den and went back to the medicine den where leaf was.*

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 January 2018 at 5:54 PM

@iiroleplayii @lazyanon

Blood growled "Oh great more warriors coming up. But never the less those mouse-brains are no match for us."

Blazeheart dashed into Deathclan, "BLOOD!" he cried all out of breath.

Blood:
"What is it you fool!"

Blazeheart:
"It's Leaf... *pant*.... She is rejoining Stormclan!"

Blood:
"So one extra warrior, we are still advanced! Don't be a coward! That traitor, when I get my claws on her....." Blood said unsheathing his claws.

Blazeheart:
Blazeheart backed away, knowing Blood might attack to let out his anger. "Bl-Blood, c-clam d-down." He looked at Flower and Bonefur for help.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 January 2018 at 5:56 PM

Wingpelt:
"So what did wolfstar say?"

Nightwing:
"he's thinking about it. And if leaf is accepted back into the clan she'll most likely be an apprentice."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 January 2018 at 6:09 PM

@lazyanon @iris1929578

Firewind stalked into the medicine cat den, she had heard the word 'Deathclan' and rage had filled her, so she came to check it out. "Oh, isn't it Leafswirl." She growled, her voice ice cold.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 January 2018 at 6:12 PM

Wingpelt:
"Firewind.Leave Leafswirl alone."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 January 2018 at 6:16 PM

@lazyanon

Firewind didn't flinch "Well, well, well, isn't it Wingpelt siding with a traitor." she hissed

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 January 2018 at 6:19 PM

Wingpelt:
"Firewind! I am your medicine cat. Therefore you must respect my decisions. If you have a problem go talk to Wolfstar. And Wolf star already knows about Leafswirl and is think about what to do with her. "

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 January 2018 at 6:24 PM

@lazyanon

"Oh, dear Wingpelt, you don't know what Deathclan cats can so don't you.... Their claws can rake your underbelly like cutting a leaf...... Their teeth are like dog teeth.... They sink their teeth into you and the end.... You never went through what I went through..... Never had the dreams of their evil deeds..." Firewind hissed coldly, she slightly shivered.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 January 2018 at 6:26 PM

(Wingpelt has been angered 😱)
Wingpelt:
"Firepaw. You and me. Wolfstar's den.Now."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 January 2018 at 6:30 PM

@lazyanon

Firewind tensed "What in the name of Starclan did you call me?!" she screeched

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 January 2018 at 6:34 PM

Wingpelt:
"Your acting like an apprentice so i'll treat you as such! Blood was 20 moons old when he betrayed this clan! I was old as Shadowpaw when it happened so i very much remembered what happened. Now stop acting like an apprentice and be happy that one of your clanmates came back alive from that horrid place! She can help us fight deathclan. Now go to Wolfstar's den because we need to talk."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 January 2018 at 6:36 PM

@lazyanon

"Oh," Firewind hissed, and then started laughing "How do you know she isn't a spy?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 January 2018 at 6:41 PM

(Now is a good time to say that Wingpelt's fur is 3 inches long.)
Wingpelt:
"She came here worried and scared. I doubt that she is a spy. If anycat is a spy why not Blazeheart? He was one of blood's closest friends before he left and no cat said he could be a spy! Now."*She took a threatening step near firewind with her fur bristling in anger. No cat ever saw her like this.*"Firewind.You will go to Wolfstar's den with me to talk about this. Right. This. Second."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 January 2018 at 6:58 PM

@lazyanon

Firewind just laughed "right.... Blazeheart... Wolfstar is foolish to make him the deputy. Trust me Wingpelt.... I know more than you do..." She growled, thinking about the dreams the Dark Forest cats had sent her.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 January 2018 at 7:03 PM

Nightwing:
*Knowing how strong her sister is her fur bristled in fear.*"Firewind..... I think you should stop."

Grasswhisker:
*He could hear and smell wingpelt's anger from across the camp. He remembered what happened last time her short temper wore out. Now would be a good time hunt. Far away from camp as possible.*

Wolfstar:
*He herd wingpelt shouting. Knowing better he stayed put.*

Wingpelt:
"Firewind. Go. To. Wolfstar's. Den. Right. Now. Or. So. Help. Me."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 January 2018 at 7:08 PM

@lazyanon

(Just getting on Wingpelt's nerve here)

"Help you? With what?" Firewind hissed with laughter

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 29 January 2018 at 7:10 PM

{Robinstorm}
I wasn't as kind as Wingpelt. I hissed in rage, "Leave Leaf alone!" I raised my paw to strike Firewind, but put my paw back down, I couldn't strike a clanmate.

{Bonefur}
"What!?" I hissed in rage as I heard the news that leaf had joined StormClan. "I always knew she was weak.. Blazeheart, we need to take care of her. She knows were spys, she could blow our cover!"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 January 2018 at 7:13 PM

(R.I.P Firewind)
WingPelt:
*She jumped on Firewind claws out screeching and bit her on the shoulder*

Nightwing:
*She ran into to the leader's den out of fear and crashed into Wolfstar*

Grasswhisker:
*He herd Wingpelt's screeching. He swore deathclan could hear wingpelt.*

WolfStar:
*He was dazed for a moment because nightwing crashed into him.*

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 29 January 2018 at 7:14 PM

@lazyanon @valleries1 @iiroleplayii

(I'm laughing super hard right now about what is happening between Firewind and Wingpelt right now.)

Leaf:

Leaf cowered in the Medicine Den as the other cats talked about her. She caught a glance of Jadestone's pelt, and then looked at her own. Her's was dirtier because she hadn't taken a bath in days, but the ginger color seemed exactly the same...

Jadestone:

She felt happy because the had just got an apprentice, but soon after she felt really confused since Leaf just arrived. She decided to go hunt.

Eagle:

"LEAF!" he shouted near the border line. "GO! NEVER COME BACK AGAIN! I'LL NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN!" His anger out, he returned to camp, vowing to get revenge on his sister. (He's becoming more evil now 😈)

Edit: LOL R.I.P Firewind

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 January 2018 at 7:17 PM

@iiroleplayii

Firewind laughed weakly, not even fighting back "Kill me and you will lose your clan....... Stormclan will be destroyed........"

Blazeheart said "Agreed, so what should we do?"

Blood roared in anger "You bird-brain! You kill her!"

Blazeheart shrank back and said "how?"

Blood growled "Get Eagle, and find a way."

Shadowpaw chirped "Jadestone what are we doing first?"