Battle of the Clans {A Warrior RP}

in Roleplaying

Am I missing something?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 February 2018 at 5:02 PM

@iiroleplayii @valleries1 @iris1929578 @wolfspike23

Nightwing:
*She raced to nightshade with out thinking and loomed over him. He didn't smell of deathclan nor stormclan. But without thinking nightwing asked.*"Are you okay?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 February 2018 at 5:10 PM

@lazyanon @iiroleplayii @iris1929578 @wolfspike23

Nightshade tried to get up, but fell. He growled weakly "Who are you? If you want to fight, I am stronger than I look." He dragged himself over to a rock, leaned on the rock and stood, hissing in pain.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 February 2018 at 5:12 PM

Nightwing:
"I'm Nightwing of stormclan. And you are?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 February 2018 at 5:14 PM

"I am Nightshade." Nightshade growled. "If Blood sent you to kill me, make it quick."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 February 2018 at 5:17 PM

Nightwing:
"Blood? Blood is a traitior to stormclan. He tried to kill wavestar when they where leader! Stormclan would never Aline themselves with blood and his clan!."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 February 2018 at 5:33 PM

"That name sounds so.... familiar... Who is your leader?" Nightshade asked weakly, his head was spinning.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 February 2018 at 5:35 PM

Nightwing:
"Our leader is wolfstar now. Wavestar died of his injures of the battle blood caused a few days later..."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 February 2018 at 5:42 PM

"Blood.... must find Blood..." Nightshade mumbled as he collapsed again, panting for breath. His whole world turn fuzzy.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 February 2018 at 5:51 PM

(Wow nightwing is becoming really soft hearted cat.)
Nightwing:
*she buries her thrush so she can come back to it later and grabs Nightshade by the scruff and drags him to camp and into the medicine cat den. But she did stop on the way there to get two mice and a vole and buried those also so she can come back to it.*

Wingpelt:
*She looks at Nightshade. then at nightwing*"Nightwing i have two things to say. 1 you keep dragging cats into clan way too much and two what happened to this cat.?"

Nightwing:
"He fell.... I think. But i know he doesn't like blood and he might know some stuff we can use against him and i know.... I just can't leave a cat behind...."

Wingpelt:
"Okay. Bring him to me. I can tell he hurt his paw at least. But i don't know how badly."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 February 2018 at 6:02 PM

"Who are you?" Nightshade hissed weakly. "You look like wi...." Nightshade mumbled and then fainted

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 February 2018 at 6:06 PM

Wingpelt:
"Well that was odd... But it looks like this cat has a broken paw."*She make a makeshift cast for nightshade's paw and gives him a few poppy seeds for the pain.*"And now..... We wait. Again."

Nightwing:
"Of course."*She walks out of camp and brings back her prey to camp (She caught a rabbit on the way back)and puts it in the prey pile*

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 3 February 2018 at 2:55 PM

{Bonefur}
I growled as I watched the strange cat called Nightshade being dragged back to camp. I'd have to report this to Blood, and let Blood know that if he would like Nightshade killed, I could do it easily. Not far by, I heard the rushing of the stream.

{Robinstorm}
"I better go see what's up with this cat Nightshade. Bonefur, stay out here with Leafpaw and help her hunt a bit." I meow before I rush off toward camp.

{Bonefur}
I purred, perfect! I am alone with Leafpaw. "Traitor!" I hissed, looking at Leafpaw, I then lunged at her, tackling her to the ground, my hind paws pinning and one front paw pinning her down firmly, my other front paw unsheathed and on her throat. I took in the scent of the air to double check no cat was near by, and then whispered, "Do you hear the stream? Thats where I killed my father, not far from here. Oh i'd like to rip your throat out just as I did to him, but Eagle wants to be the one to kill you."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 3:04 PM

(Suddenly grasswhisker)

Grasswhisker:
*He smelled leafpaw and bonefur and heard bonefur. He raced over to bonefur and pulled him off of leaf.*"What are you doing bonefur?!?!?!?!"

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 3 February 2018 at 3:21 PM

(In my previous post I did state that Bonefur had scented the air to double check no cat was around, however I could accept the Grasswhisker could've been downwind of him or something, and could've been close enough to hear Bonefur hiss the traitor, but Bonefur whispered the other part, so Grasswhisker woudn't have been able to hear it, just saying this because you said Grasswhisker 'heard' Bonefur, and I don't know if your including the whisper in that, but he couldn't have heard the whisper)

{Bonefur}
I didn't waver. I had to look confident. I was surprised to see Grasswhisker, the wind must have blown his scent away from me. "Leafpaw is a traitor, to StormClan. She is still loyal as ever to DeathClan. Just now their was a cat who seemed like he was very scared of DeathClan, and Leafpaw went up the tree, and next thing you know, that cat fell out of the tree with a broken paw. Then once everyone but me left to take the cat to camp, Leafpaw tried to attack me! I'm defending myself from a traitor."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 3:25 PM

Grasswhisker:
"i saw nightwing drag the cat to stormclan. I doubt she would drag a cat to camp that's loyal to deathclan. And you probably scared Leafpaw. Now go back to hunting please bonefur."

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 3 February 2018 at 3:31 PM

{Bonefur}
I hissed at Grasswhisker, "Did you not hear what I just said!? I wasnt saying that cat was loyal to DeathClan, i'm saying Leaf is." I rolled my eyes. "Like I just said, that cat seemed SCARED of DeathClan, he acted like he thought we were DeathClan cats sent to kill him, and he fell out of the tree once Leafpaw was in the tree with him, meaning she could've pushed him, meaning she's still loyal to DeathClan, trying to kill cats for them! And I did nothing to scare her, she attacked me cause she knew what I'd seen!" I growled and pinned Leafpaw down once again. "I don't this DeathClan scum in my clan."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 3:33 PM

Grasswhisker:
"Then we will take her back to camp as a prisoner. We need all the info about deathclan we can. If you really want to you can guard her."

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 3:39 PM

Echofur trembled in fear as she thought Deathclan would take over.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 3:41 PM

(Where is echofur is she with grasswhisker?)

Wingpelt:
*She checked over Wolfstar and the other cat again to make sure they where okay.*

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 3:41 PM

@lazyanon i guess.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 3:43 PM

(Okay)
Grasswhisker:
"Echofur. Go back to camp and tell blazeheart,nightwing,or wingpelt about what happened."

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 3:44 PM

``Sure thing.`` Echofur agreed and dashed off into camp and told Wingpelt.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 3:50 PM

(yes tell the temperamental she-cat)
Wingpelt:
"huh. That's odd. i didn't think leafpaw would do something like that. And this cat *looks at nightshade.* broke his paw from a fall that was not forced. there would be a scratch mark or even fur pulled from him. And there are little bits of bark,leaves and rock all over his fur. I'm still getting from out. But go bring nightwing where bonefur and the others are just to make sure. She said the cat spoke to her before he pasted out quicker than wolfstar."

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 3 February 2018 at 4:52 PM

{Bonefur}
I nodded, letting my fur lie flat, "Of course Grasswhisker." I got off Leafpaw, "Get up, unless you'd like me to drag you to camp."

{Robinstorm}
I overheard was was told to Wingpelt. I hissed crossly. How dare Leafpaw, I had trusted and defended her. But then I thought, I never had expected her to join DeathClan, but she did, and now their was just a good of a chance that she was still working with DeathClan. I spoke with Wingpelt. "Odd, yes. But it was odd when she first joined DeathClan, and it was odd that she's come back after all this time to rejoin, so soon after the old leaders death in a battle that DeathClan caused. I think it could be likely she still works with DeathClan."

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 5:02 PM

Echofur walked to the river scared. She sat by tthe stream. ``I wonder when this is going to end.`` She meowed sadly. A she shed a tear down her muzzle.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 February 2018 at 6:05 PM

Bluelight paddled through the forest and saw Bonefur, Leafpaw, Echofur, Grasswhisker and Robinstorm. "Great Starclan, what happened here?" she asked.

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 3 February 2018 at 6:16 PM

(Robinstorm is at camp, and Echofur is now at the stream)

{Bonefur}
"Long story short, Leafpaw is still loyal to DeathClan, but i'm not telling the whole story over again, you'll hear it when the rest of clan hears it once we get back to camp.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 February 2018 at 6:29 PM

(oops. I got 18 notifications on this RP a couldn't keep up. LOL)

"Loyalty? Perhaps Firepaw was right." Bluelight growled "Keep an eye on her."

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 7:50 PM

Echofur left the river. She clawed a tree on the way.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 9:10 PM

Nightwing:
*She was silent the way there. But she glared at bonefur the way there. Leafpaw would do no such thing. She grew up around that cat. Blazeheart sure. But not leafpaw. She always looked up to her... Until she joined deathclan. But she is back! She was scared when she found her so why would leafpaw still be a part of deathclan?*