Battle of the Clans {A Warrior RP}

in Roleplaying

Am I missing something?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 January 2018 at 5:18 PM

@iiroleplayii @valleries1 @iris1929578
Wolfstar:
"Fine. Just.....Just don't. Just don't tell anycat about this conversation. No more cats need to know about the dark forest."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 January 2018 at 5:30 PM

@lazyanon

Firepaw laughed "Why should I listen, Wolfstar? You are not my leader." and with that Firepaw launched at Wolfstar, determined to defeat him. In her mind she thought 'Kill Wolfstar, make Blazeheart leader, Bonefur Deputy.'

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 January 2018 at 5:56 PM

Wolfstar:
*He screeched enough for the whole camp to hear*"Traitor! I had hope for you!"

Wingpelt:
*She came back to camp hearing wolfstar's screams. She ran into his den a threw firepaw off wolfstar.*

BoulderHeart:
*He came back from hunting hearing wolfstar yowl thinking quickly he said*"Wolfstar is under attack in his den! We must help him!"*And raced into to the den*

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 January 2018 at 6:18 PM

@lazyanon
(sorry.)

Firepaw roared seeing that more cats had joined, she screeched "Stop right there! Kill me and you will die, stop me and you will suffer! Your leader is nothing but a fool! If you kill me, Deathclan will know, Blood will know." She spat at Wolfstar "They will suffer!"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 January 2018 at 6:20 PM

BoulderHeart:
*He moved out of the way.*"Don't come back traitor."He hissed on firepaw's way out.

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 30 January 2018 at 6:59 PM

{Robinstorm}
"You think we're scared of you?!" I lost my temper and tackled Firepaw to the ground. She wasnt a clanmate anymore, I could attack her. I clawed on the side of her face, close to her eye.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 January 2018 at 7:14 PM

Sunshine:
*She couldn't move since she had her kits. No cat brought her prey for two days. She has to leave. She and her kits need food. She got up and put some leaves on them to hide them from deathclan cats."Don't worry my kit's mommy is just going to get some food." She said then she went to the clan entrance/exit to get some food.*

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 30 January 2018 at 8:26 PM

{Bonefur}
I noticed Sunshine and nodded toward her. "We have some prey over here if your hungry." I then turned to face Blood, "Do you know where Eagel is? I need to plan how to get rid of Leaf with him."

{Flower}
I growled. "I would also be happy to help kill Leaf."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 January 2018 at 8:54 PM

Sunshine:
*She went over to the prey and grabbed a piece and went back to her kits.*

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 January 2018 at 9:30 PM

@iiroleplayii

Eagle overheard Bonefur and Flower. “No!” He screeched. “Leaf is mine!” He was outraged at Leaf, and wanted to get revenge.

Jadestone:

“Sure, let’s go!” She knew all the ways to get to the forest, and picket the easiest one. “Come on!” She was excited too.

@valleries1

Leafpaw:

She ran out of the apprentice den, hearing Wolfstar call Firepaw a “traitor,” and saw someone attacking her. She couldn’t remember her name, but remembered her looks. She joined the fight too, pinning her legs down.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 January 2018 at 9:41 PM

Wingpelt:
"Why did you attack wolfstar?!!"

Boulderheart:
"I knew you'd try something like that traitor!"

Wolfstar:
*The fall from being jumped on by surprised made his head get hit by a rock so he is unconscious.*

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 January 2018 at 10:02 PM

@lazyanon @valleries1 @iiroleplayii

Leaf rushed over to Wolfstar. “Wolfstar!” She started to drag Wolfstar to the medicine den.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 January 2018 at 10:08 PM

Nightwing:
"where is blazeheart?"

Grasswhisker:
"He went out hunting!."

Nightwing:
"I'll go find him!"* she raced out the camp following blazeheart's scent trail with grasswhisker following behind her.*

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 January 2018 at 10:38 PM

@lazyanon
@iris1929578 @iiroleplayii

Darkclaim raced into Deathclan camp "Bonefur! Blazeheart! Get back to your camp! I heard trouble, sounded like Firewind against the entire clan! You better go before Wolfstar starts to wonder." He shouted

Blazeheart growled "Come Bonefur, before we get chased out too." and he raced toward Stormclan.

Firepaw growled weakly "Go on, kill me and loose all."

Blazeheart ran into Nightwing and Grasswhisker not far from the border. "What's wrong?" he asked running toward camp

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 January 2018 at 10:58 PM

@valleries1 @lazyanon @iiroleplayii

Leafpaw:

“If you don’t want to get killed, STOP IT,” Leafpaw growled. “Though I am an apprentice right now, I have been a warrior. And you respect warriors, don’t you? Well, looks like you don’t.” She turned to Wolfstar, waiting for him to become conscious. “What should we do with her?” She asked the other cats.

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 31 January 2018 at 7:26 AM

{Robinstorm}
I growled, getting off of Firepaw. "I'm not going to kill you, are you stupid? Warriors only kill if they have to. Stop being so dramatic and get out of here."

{Bonefur}
"I was planning you'd be the one to kill her." I meowed, "I can't get her blood on my paws, its has to be a cat the carries the DeathClan scent." I heard Darkclaim's warning, and I got to my paws to leave, before I left though, I gave a glance over at Eagel. "Just make sure it gets done very soon, there's not a second to waste." With that I rushed off toward StormClan, going in the river to wash off the DeathClan scent, and catching and few fish to bring back, to excuse myself for being in the river.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 31 January 2018 at 3:20 PM

Nightwing:
"Firewind now firepaw attacked wolfstar! He's now unconscious!"

Grasswhisker:
"We will fill you in on the events that led up to it. But hurry! She saying if we kill her the dark forest will get us! I don't even know what that is but it sounds scary!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 31 January 2018 at 3:47 PM

@lazyanon @iiroleplayii @iris1929578

Blazeheart bolted into Wolfstar's den to see Firepaw pinned to the ground. "Let go of her!" He snarled shoving Leaf aside. "She's our only chance if we want to defeat Deathclan!"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 31 January 2018 at 3:53 PM

Wingpelt:
"Why is that!? She attacked me then wolfstar! I say she is a deathclan spy!"

Grasswhisker:
"that would make more sense."

BoulderHeart:
"I say we kill her or run her out of Stromclan territory and back to Deathclan where this traitor belongs."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 31 January 2018 at 3:58 PM

@lazyanon

"No," Blazeheart said firmly. "She is with the Dark Forest. She knows bits of what's happening in Deathclan. So Firepaw is spying on them for us, if she is willing to tell."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 31 January 2018 at 4:14 PM

Boulderheart:
"Then why did she attack Wolfstar and wingpelt? Sure wingpelt is.....uh wingpelt. But there is no reason to attack wolfstar!"

Wingpelt:
*Glares at boulderheart.*

2,892 posts

skymoare • 31 January 2018 at 4:21 PM

@lazyanon

"Must be something they said that angered her. You know Firepaw, she attacks when she a mad to let out her anger. But we need to check with Wolfstar to make sure." Blazeheart said. and then asked "How is he?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 31 January 2018 at 4:22 PM

Wingpelt:
*She went and checked on wolfstar.*"there is a small cut on his head it bleeding go get me some cobwebs."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 31 January 2018 at 4:25 PM

@lazyanon

Blazeheart growled pointing toward Firepaw "Boulderheart watch her, but don't hurt her unless she is trying to run." Then he followed Wingpelt to check on Wolfstar.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 31 January 2018 at 4:28 PM

Nightwing:
*She came back with some cobwebs.*

Wingpelt:
"Good."*She wrapped the cobwebs around wolfstar's head.*"Now we wait. He is in Starclan's paws now."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 31 January 2018 at 4:31 PM

@lazyanon

Blazeheart sighed "Please Wolfstar, please be ok."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 31 January 2018 at 4:33 PM

Boulderheart:
"Blazeheart where were you when this went down?? I know for a fact you weren't in camp."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 31 January 2018 at 4:35 PM

@lazyanon
(I don't know what it's called)

Blazeheart answered "Bonefur and I went to refresh our border scent. I heard a yowl and ran back as fast as I can. Though Bonefur went hunting"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 31 January 2018 at 4:41 PM

Nightwing:
"i agree the scent was stronger. But....It was near deathclan. And if you look at the fact's Blazeheart was blood's best friend. Wingpelt brought that fact up when she and firepaw argued."

Grasswhisker:
"But what kind of cat be friend's with blood? They probably broke ties after blood tried to kill wavestar."

Nightwing:
*She looked down. She wanted to believe that blazeheart did. But something felt off about blazeheart. She smelled deathclan all over blazeheart. The clan didn't need more grief so she thought it's better not to bring it up.*"Y-yea grasswhisker is probably right."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 31 January 2018 at 4:44 PM

@lazyanon

"I must say that I did try to catch a rabbit that ran over to Deathclan territory." Blazeheart admitted.