Farewell Giveaway

in User Contests & Giveaways

Male
22 posts

roastghost • 6 February 2018 at 11:33 AM

@iceiceice hi sorry to hear your leaving, Eggcave is such a great site 😱 would I be able to have the Sey and Pekkin and the Ikamifoo on @lord or the Mirkang on @iceiceice or the Iramae @royal please? I'd really be happy with anything I don't have. And the 1,000,000 ec too? Here is the lot, thank you 😊 Trade #891518

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 6 February 2018 at 12:22 PM

@iceiceice hey, could I have these?

Ordered from priority
1. Presumed the Aerlo
2. Water Temple
3. That mystic
4. 1mil ec

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 6 February 2018 at 2:12 PM

@iceiceice

Thank you!

Deleted • 6 February 2018 at 6:23 PM

@iceiceice Incase you missed it but here's the trade for 1mil ec and possibly 100cc? Trade #891453

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 6 February 2018 at 6:26 PM

@iceiceice
Thank you so much 😊 in case you missed, I posted my trade for 1 mil EC somewhere up there πŸ˜‹

325 posts

littleblush • 6 February 2018 at 7:56 PM

@iceiceice Thank you so much!!!
In case you forgot and lost my lot for the one million ec, here's the lot again πŸ˜‹
Trade #891456

Female
85 posts

kissed • 6 February 2018 at 11:58 PM

@iceiceice
I would like the 100cc! Thank you so much

Female
12 posts

yum • 7 February 2018 at 12:46 AM

@iceiceice
Whoops! I forgot to make the trade!
Pls offer the EC here 😊
Trade #891598

185 posts

heaven • 7 February 2018 at 12:52 AM

@iceiceice
Can you please put the 1mil EC on the trade that I have below? Thanks!
Trade #891599

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 7 February 2018 at 3:24 AM

Ahh noooo! It's been fun knowing you on Egg Cave @iceiceice. If you ever decided to pop in please don't hesitate to say hello!

May I get the Red Moon and Ferris Wheel travels, 1 million EC, Mroz the Mirkang (on iceiceice) and Constricted the Mirdouse (on royal). Trade for EC

Good luck in the future!

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 7 February 2018 at 4:59 PM

Please stop 1:1-ing me about a creature. I'm really busy with other stuff. I see all your lots. I'm not ignoring, I'll get back to you later.

The Giveaway is still open so I don't mind if you post, but I can't get back to you immediately .

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 February 2018 at 5:17 PM

@iceiceice

Could I please get 1 mill EC and the Candit? Sad to see you're quitting. ☹️ GL in RL!

(here's the lot for the EC: https://eggcave.com/trades/891660/show)

Deleted • 7 February 2018 at 5:19 PM

@panda9983 Thanks! Sorry to see that you're going☹️

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 7 February 2018 at 8:13 PM

@iceiceice

EC lot ^^

Female
85 posts

kissed • 7 February 2018 at 10:19 PM

@iceiceice
Hi, would it also be possible to recieve 1 mil EC and the Aerlo? Thank you!
Will post trade on your wall ❀️ GL in RL!

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 7 February 2018 at 10:40 PM

You given me a robark for free a while back ago, so understandable if I shouldn't participate in this, figured I would try it out anyways.

May I have 1mill ec and/or the Mirdouse (or the Rosse) if still available, please?

(No clue what 1:1ing means, I apologize if I am doing it?)

@iceiceice

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 7 February 2018 at 11:08 PM

@iceiceice Sorry for posting twice, but I was the first poster and didn't get anything yet. Could I still get 1 million ec? If so, here's the lot: Trade #891677 Thanks 😊

Edit: Received, thanks a bunch!

Female
371 posts

rainbownya • 8 February 2018 at 5:34 AM

@iceiceice hi! i asked for 1mil ec a while back, can I please get it now? here's the trade: Trade #891616 Thank you so much! ❀️

Edit: Received, tsym! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 February 2018 at 10:20 AM

@iceiceice I'll take the aerlo or luminese 😸

Male
22 posts

roastghost • 8 February 2018 at 11:26 AM

@iceiceice hi I hope this doesn't come off as me complaining but you and @lord both submitted an offer on the lot the I had posted for the EC, so if I accept one offer I'll have to reject the other o.O

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 8 February 2018 at 11:33 AM

@iceiceice - I'll truly miss you. It's actually pretty saddening to see you leave. You were always a cool person (pun not intended... maybe). Anyway, good luck with life and farewell.

If this creature hasn't been taken already (I scrolled through the topic and I'm sure I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, but I could be wrong), may I possibly have PoibleuB2 the Poibleu from @royal ? If it's been taken, then just ignore this.

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 8 February 2018 at 3:59 PM

@iceiceice

I am sorry to see you go. ☹️
Looks like we joined at around the same time!

May I adopt Illumilaxi the Illumilux from @royal? He is so cute!

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 8 February 2018 at 6:20 PM

@roastghost sorry, it’s been hectic. Accept one for the EC. If the other offer has creature in it, I’ll transfer the creature to you

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 8 February 2018 at 9:07 PM

Hello! I'm so sorry to hear you're leaving. Good Luck In Life! Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

May I please request the following items:

~1M EC
~zateen09 the Zalaeth from @lord
^^^If that's already taken, I'll take Lunatis the Illumilux from @/royal. (I'm not going to ping them unless zateen09 is taken)

278 posts

birdboysplace • 8 February 2018 at 11:41 PM

@iceiceice
I am not looking for or wanting anything... just came upon your post.

I have been here for a little while also. I have seen you around many times although I think we have only spoken maybe once or twice.

I know that real life is out there and there are times when that is more important and sometimes you have to move on. If you ever come back, knock on my door.. 😊

Bird

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 9 February 2018 at 1:03 AM

I sincerely apologize for the delay. I'm in the middle of tests for school. Thank you everyone who fared me well.

I am trying to dish out the ECs today. If there is a problem with your trade, please PM me. I'm overwhelmed with notifications.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 9 February 2018 at 2:43 AM

@iceiceice I'm sorry to see you leave (though I don't know you and also cool name), but I hope you enjoy real life and I hope you become someone amazing (though you already are, giving a bunch of your creatures away)

Is it ok if I request these?
-The Luminese on @/iceiceice
-Possibly Presumed the Aerlo on @/iceiceice
-Oois the Illumilux on @/royal
-Quesa the Candit on @/royal
-Junglebeebomb the Junglee on @/lord
-Nellions the Nelli on @/lord
-Decimates the Horsca on @/lord
-1,ooo,ooo Ec
-And if it's still available (probably not but), 1ooCc

I think I went over the limit but I'm not sure which ones are Cc creatures or monthlies, is it alright if you choose them for me, according to what's available and what abides by your rules, srry ^^;

Priority are
-the Aerlo
-the Horsca
-the Nelli
-and 1,ooo,ooo Ec

Thank you for doing this, you are a wonderful person 😊

Female
2,724 posts

jlya • 9 February 2018 at 4:26 PM

@iceiceice thank you for the EC!!! I hate to ask since you've been so busy, but I also asked about Lunatis the Illumilux from @royal before anyone else, and haven't received it yet. Totally fine if it's just taking you a while to get things handed out, but if it is because of something else I would like to know.

Thanks again!!

Edit: Received, thank you!!!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 9 February 2018 at 4:43 PM

@iceiceice hello could i adopt the Mirdouse on royal please?

Female
2,724 posts

jlya • 9 February 2018 at 5:46 PM

Oh! I'd forgotten to ping people!

Pings:
@animalliterature
@atlantaskyrael
@power
@solar
@jb092
@sybil_howlett
@luv
@kalessin
(Sorry if any of you are already aware, and sorry Iceiceice if there are too many people already!!