Describe your Creatures!

in Forum Games

Deleted • 25 February 2018 at 7:22 AM

It's just like what the title is, dummy.

Describe your profile picture's current creature or the person's above you.

The sky's the limit. Let your imagination run wild!Go! Be free. Be like the wind...

Let's see,
My egg's like the scale of justice with long luscious dyed hair and a crystal blue comb on top.
It's a Wynerl!

Practically describe it however you want.Make it funny, make it sarcastic, even mysterious if you want to. It's up to you!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 25 February 2018 at 8:29 AM

@playermocha345 yours is a egg with blue feathers which was stolen from the swanice. its the black section is acutally just a marker pen.

Deleted • 25 February 2018 at 9:25 AM

@thedarkarcher Yours is half of a chocolate Kinder egg that a little girl stuck on some patterned cardboard and spray painted pink and silver for a failed DIY project she saw online. XD meant to be a funny one but I'm not creative so yea lol

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 25 February 2018 at 9:28 AM

@crown i think it was a successful project πŸ˜‹ lol i found it funny

yours is a ninja that loves flowers but suffers for hayfever so she created a artificial flower to hide behind so she could look at the flowers. The base is made from a real snake

Deleted • 25 February 2018 at 9:31 AM

@thedarkarcher hehe
That's cute 😊 My sister suffers for hayfever....P L O T T W I S T !
The fairy is my sister and one day she accidentally steps into the real flower and sneezes on the snake! Whats coincidental is that my sister's also in the year of the snake, like the zodiac animals! 😱 lol

Deleted • 25 February 2018 at 12:42 PM

@crown yours is just a little girl hiding in the flowers.

Deleted • 26 February 2018 at 12:11 AM

@wolfspike23

Yours is a corgi that somehow got its hands on a pair of sunglasses and sunflowers stuck in its tail.Its looks so pretty, think its trying to be a flower spy?

Male
16 posts

ark0flight • 27 February 2018 at 11:11 AM

@mocha34 yours is what would happen if L'OrΓ©al the hair product became a bird and it laid an egg.

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 27 February 2018 at 7:19 PM

@ark0flight Yours is a little dragon that accidentally got stepped on by a bigger one and became a pancake...that was dark

Deleted • 1 March 2018 at 2:32 AM

@mal_8_namer

A cat got its bushy tail into a pile of leaves,and got dressed up by a little girl. So it ran away,from everybody.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 1 March 2018 at 6:45 AM

@playermocha345 yours is a flower which got crushed into a painted egg.

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 1 March 2018 at 10:55 AM

@thedarkarcher Yours is a tree that throughout her entire life wanted to get into theater, but her father said no. But one day she joined in a local adaptation of a Midsummer Night's Dream anyway and was cast as Puck the Fairy.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 1 March 2018 at 7:31 PM

@icedmagma
Your egg loves space and the sky. Therefore, he painted himself to match the stars. His life is now complete - until the paint wears off.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 1 March 2018 at 11:34 PM

@flowerlynx
Yours is an orange snake that adores Quetzalcoatl, therefore gluing feathers and fur onto herself. She tried to find Tenochtitlan but got lost in the jungle/swamps whatever they are of Mexico, judging by the lost and confused expression of Dragion πŸ˜‹

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 2 March 2018 at 4:48 PM

@skyfall4
Yours is a horse which always dreamed of being a plant fairy as a pony, and then she ran off into the forest and got accepted into the plant fairies' kingdom πŸ˜ƒ

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 March 2018 at 5:16 PM

@animal_8_namer yours is a raccoon that fell into a pile of leaves πŸ˜‹

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 2 March 2018 at 5:58 PM

@wigglytuff yours is an egg that is emerging from a portal from another universe that happened to open inside a flower.

Deleted • 2 March 2018 at 9:29 PM

@iced-magma

Yours is an alien that somehow mutated with the genes of an elephant (P.S the alien was already blue) and became the bluest king of the jungle.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 2 March 2018 at 11:25 PM

@playermocha345

Your green pebble has a picked flower laying on it, which seems to be dripping some strange hot-pink liquid. :L As you move around the egg, the flowers petals shimmer. 😱

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 3 March 2018 at 5:24 AM

@prairie yours is a piece of fur that has the dream of become real so its covered in clovers so it can have the luck to achieve this.

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 3 March 2018 at 8:03 AM

@thedarkarcher yours is a tree which was living in a cold place and was always dormant and never had leaves, but it wanted some.So it jumped out of the ground and walked over to a warmer place where it taped leaves to the back of itself πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 3 March 2018 at 9:30 AM

In the autumn season, a little red panda found itself crowned king of the leaves, hence its bushy leafy tail and fur.

All hail the king o leaves that don't match the orange!

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 3 March 2018 at 10:55 AM

@playermocha345 Yours is just a cup with a top that cracked πŸ˜‹

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 3 March 2018 at 10:58 AM

@animal_8_namer yours is an outdoor cat that likes rolling in leaves a little too much XD

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 3 March 2018 at 3:45 PM

@icedmagma yours is a blue elephant who felt like she never fit in with the others and tried to be a lion instead πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 8 March 2018 at 5:39 AM

@animal_8_namer
Yours is an autumn fur baby that decided to curled on in a field somewhere.

@sparklefox
Mine is a Blue star that fluttered its way down from the heavens, wishing to find a weasel that would become its owner.

10 posts

thelaughingskunk • 23 March 2018 at 12:18 AM

@mocha345 yours is an egg made of water that has a star birthmark.

Deleted • 16 May 2018 at 8:50 PM

Back to the topic I myself have not posted in for a long time!
I am a Cotofly, my current name is Quetzelotl and that might change soon.

I flutter around with my wings, shaking my oval shaped rose body. My crystalline wings are delicate and has a soft sensation... Don't touch them! I am unique, I am special and I will turn like a caterpillar into a butterfly. Only different is that i'm a bunny rabbit. So feed me more! I want to grow up and just be like mummy!

@amethyst_elf448,@animal_lover62 and @kittycatgirl240
Join in on the fun??? Please?