Warrior RP [CrystalClan Roleplay] Plot: Swamp Sickness

in Roleplaying

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 21 April 2018 at 7:52 AM

@thalo
*hint* use bindweed(flower shaped like trumpet), oak leaf, and a stick for a splint, supoort the cat on both shoulders, if possible
[Ivypelt]
"This is making me nervous...."

Deleted • 21 April 2018 at 8:30 AM

(Auroaz)
Head bowed, Auroaz contemplated the prophecy given by the Black Adder. She perked up then flattened her ears when Ivypelt mentioned her vision.
(Sescarr)
While Sescarr was on patrol, he noticed a patch of ever-too-dark clovers and when he stepped on them.. everything went black.
-----
He was floating above, and he watched as Roseflurry and Falconstrike jumped into the pond connecting to the Red River. They washed up ashore a few minutes later.
[flash]
He saw Goldenpaw and Auroaz carefully carrying baskets full of something that looked like a blue flower bud. He followed behind them, and they led him to a area full of sick cats.
[flash]
Roseflurry's kits was slightly transparent, and they frolicked around him, nuzzling and meowing for attention. Surprised, he looked down. !!! He was also see-through, her previously grey fur a misty color.

-----
[blackout] again
Sescarr woke up lying on the ground, for a moment.. he could see black adders slithering towards him, hundreds.. NO thousands.. thousands of them..

I don't really use him..

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 21 April 2018 at 8:32 AM

[Ivypelt]
"Oh no...those kits...in StarClan?! I knew they were gonna die, and splitting Falconstripe and Roseflurry up would be so cruel!"

Deleted • 21 April 2018 at 8:35 AM

Sescarr died too.. sad but somebody has do die. ;-; <--- Sad crying face for Sescarr. Anyone else in this story dying to add some content?
@icecloud101

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 21 April 2018 at 8:36 AM

Not so far....perhaps one of Cherrypelt's kits will die of sickness soon...we gotta find a way to escalate to the plot without just cats dying

Deleted • 21 April 2018 at 11:28 AM

Blackfox took a nap. He saw his mother in a dream.

“Hello?” He asked.

“I heard that Maplefox died recently.” She said.

“Well..” He was interrupted.

“Don't be sad. She didn't die.” His mother whispered.

“Wha- But.. She died in my paws!” He exclaimed.

“She was ambushed, but not killed. She was just tired and weak.” She said.

Blackfox woke up to alarm the others. “Guys! Maplefox is alive!” He exclaimed.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 21 April 2018 at 11:29 AM

@wolfspike23
[Ivypelt]
(wakes up)
"What?! Oh my StarClan, I gotta get Goldenpaw! Thank StarClan!"

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 21 April 2018 at 11:31 AM

[Goldenpaw]
*pants*
"puff...puff...I'm here! You said Maplefox is alive? Let me see.."
P.s.
(who's the name of Blackfox's mother?

Deleted • 21 April 2018 at 11:33 AM

Bluepelt. I'll make her later once i get off mobile.

Blackfox heard a whisper in his ear.

At the whisper cliff, beyond the tree, holds Maplefox, you shall see..

“At the whisper cliff, beyond the tree, holds Maplefox you shall see? What does that mean?”

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 April 2018 at 2:42 PM

"Maplefox is alive! But where's Sescarr?" Dawnpaw was puzzled.

[Roseflurry]
"Falconstripe, I think I'm going to have kits soon. Not until maybe 6 or 7 moons, but still soon,"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 21 April 2018 at 3:08 PM

[Ivypelt]
"What kits?" (pretends not to know)

@wigglytuff

Deleted • 21 April 2018 at 6:02 PM

@iris1929578

"Stay here, I'll go find materials for the splint," Nightpelt informed.
He bounded off into the abundant forest. He snatched some bindweed from a patch near an abandoned shed, a couple of oak leaves from a oaktree, and a sturdy stick from the forest floor. Nightpelt then padded back to Leafstar's location by the stream.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 April 2018 at 6:43 PM

"Oh, Ivypelt! You scared me there. What do you mean? You seem to be acting strangely, are you okay?" She asked.

One of Roseflurry's kits will also die from the disease. They all catch it (3 kits) but two survive.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 21 April 2018 at 7:12 PM

[Ivypelt]
"Uhh...nothing...just heard something about kits"
@wigglytuff

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 April 2018 at 9:23 PM

@s101_side_icecloud xD thanks 😊

"Oh, yes. I'm having them in a few moons." She said, still thinking how Ivypelt had talked like was suspicious.

[Dawnpaw]

"I think if the Red River turns red every few days or so, then I think Falconstripe and Roseflurry are supposed to go at a certain time. Then we're supposed to go on a journey to the Cave, but what for? Maybe to help with the disease or Maplefox?" Dawnpaw theorized.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 22 April 2018 at 3:20 PM

[Ivypelt]
"What's this about a red river?"
(Ivypelt joins Dawnpaw)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 3:40 PM

"Oh, um, the thing that the adder told us, I think the Red River is envolved," Dawnpaw told Ivypelt.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 22 April 2018 at 4:05 PM

[Ivypelt]
"I think I remember Moonflower mentioning it once...."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 4:15 PM

"I think that Roseflurry and Falconstripe are supposed to go there at a certain time, right before the river turns red. I think we're supposed to find a pattern, then a few of us are supposed to go the Moonlight cave. But why them?"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 22 April 2018 at 4:18 PM

[Ivypelt]
"Wait....there is no moonlight cave. Only the largest crystal cave near the waterfall, where the moon crystal is. Do you mean that?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 April 2018 at 4:45 PM

"I dunno... that's what I was told. That could be it." Dawnpaw shrugged.
"I heard my name, need anything?"
"Ah!" Dawnpaw jumped back and turned around to see Roseflurry.
"Oh, did I startle you? Sorry,"
"I'm-I'm fine. And we're okay, just talking about, um, how you decided to make me a warrior," Dawnpaw forced a smile, hoping to look proud.
"Well, okay. If you need anything, just let me know, okay?" And with those words, Roseflurry turned around and left.

Congrats, @playermocha345 on the description!😃 my characters say congrats to Sescarr and Auroaz. 😊

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 23 April 2018 at 9:54 PM

@wigglytuff @wolfspike23 @wonglikiu821 @playermocha345
[Ivypelt]
"Hey, it's almost time to make new warriors, and I think I found a cure for swamp sickness. Besides itself, what's immune to it? That's it! The flambees! They carry the pollen. So, it means their honey must me immune, too!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 April 2018 at 11:09 PM

[Dawnpaw]
"That's smart. Good thinking, Ivypelt!" Dawnpaw commented. "Then does that mean we'll need their honey?"

Deleted • 24 April 2018 at 12:58 AM

“Flambees?Don't the nearby river, sorry the Red River have flambee hives across it. The Red River is long and dangerous, the current strong and unrelenting. Except for a time... “Sescarr looked up and stared at the moon, high above the treetops.
“ That time of a barn owl’s cry, the goddesses at peace and all are asleep. It only occurs when the moon is full, when the moon goddess holds her babe and the river goddess watches in awe. Then, the red subsides and allows two to pass, as a pact between them forms.” He continued.
“Flambees have little known about them, as the name suggests. It is an insect that stings like fire, but is as colorful as a shadow. We must be weary of them.. but AH! There’s something here! Flambees are protective of their own, which causes everything about them to be immune to any disease possible. It’s impossible to infect them.’’ Auroaz piped up.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 24 April 2018 at 6:42 AM

@playermocha345
[Ivypelt]
"that's it! We just have to avoid being stung.....any herb they hate the smell of?"

Female
258 posts

boop • 24 April 2018 at 10:17 AM

Hi
Sorry I didn't reply for so long, I forgot to follow.
It took me forever to read everything...

Just then, Honeypaw tumbled towards Ivypelt ever so clumsily, muttering, "What did I miss? What did I miss?"
Suddenly, she collapsed on the ground, limp and unconscious.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 24 April 2018 at 4:03 PM

@wonglikiu821
[Ivypelt]
@playermocha345
"Oh no! Auroaz, Goldenpaw, help!"

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 24 April 2018 at 5:29 PM

[Goldenpaw]
"I'm here! Auroaz is on the way w/ herbs. What happened? We're lucky Honeypaw didn't die. I think she's okay...just very tired. Looks like she hadn't had enough sleep?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 April 2018 at 5:29 PM

"Um.. what happened?" Dawnpaw asked shyly.