Warrior RP [CrystalClan Roleplay] Plot: Swamp Sickness

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 April 2018 at 6:08 PM

@icecloud101 you can be Cherrypelt ^^ she's a tortoiseshell cat. Her mate? Uh... idk xD but I might occasionally put her in a patrol, if that's ok.

[Falconstripe]
"So... what did you want to say?" He said after tackling a bird and burying it.
"It's just... I didn't really know what to say yesterday. Sorry. But, after some thinking, maybe we could...?"
"That'd be wonderful," Falconstripe said, keeping calm although on the inside his heart was dancing with joy. "Let's catch some more prey then we can head back to camp. Oh, it's our lucky day; there's a big, juicy rabbit right there,"

Deleted • 17 April 2018 at 6:11 PM

Goldenpelt and Ivypelt rushed in. Auroaz sat up groggily, rubbing her eyes with her paws. She was still a bit drowsy from the poppy seeds Sescarr had given her. Sescarr saw the pair come in and ushered them outside," Don't disturb her for now. She spent the last few days not sleeping , tryin to plan out what to do if the Swamp Sickness hit us all soon. She's overcome with anxiety. Come, let's go have a drink and you can tell me what you wanted to tell Auroaz. I will try my best to help you." Sescarr hurriedly said.

"Star-twined cats in StarClan? How intriguing. Who extremely could the pair be? There has been nothing told about such a thing before. Most likely because this is a private matter. I won't divulge what happened between me and Auroaz. All I can tell you is that it's the forming of a bond. That's all." Sescarr voiced.
Ivypelt? Wat are you going here? @icecloud101

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 17 April 2018 at 6:13 PM

@wigglytuff
thx
[Goldenpaw]
(Goldenpaw paced nervously in the medicine cat den as she waited for Auroaz @playermocha345 )
I wonder where she is. Goldenpaw thought

p.s.
to see if the list is complete
check out the CrystalClan tab @S101_side_icecloud
feel free to feed 'Yourselves' and the 'Clan' too!

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 17 April 2018 at 6:16 PM

@playermocha345
"Wondering....perhaps it is Roseflurry and Falconstripe. I saw Roseflurry the other day after seeing her leave camp with Falconstripe, and she looked uncomfortable when I talked to her."
@wigglytuff

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 April 2018 at 7:15 PM

Falconstripe returned to camp, each with prey in their mouth, side by side. This feels so good, he thought. I finally let go of what I've been holding onto since I was made an apprentice. And now I might be her mate.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 17 April 2018 at 7:37 PM

@wigglytuff
not just Falconstripe, but also Roseflurry too

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 17 April 2018 at 7:40 PM

[Goldenpaw]
"Hmm...this has been ages since Falconstripe looked so happy."
@wigglytuff

[Cherrypelt]
"Oakkit, don't leave the nursery!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 April 2018 at 7:41 PM

@icecloud101 ok

I'll get used to this, won't I? Roseflurry asked herself. Of course I will. I think Falconstripe is a nice cat, I'll do.

[Falconstripe]

Falconstripe dropped the freshkill off and the two seperated. "See ya later," he said and flicked his tail in goodbye. He was still overwhelmed, so he went to go catch more prey.

Deleted • 17 April 2018 at 7:42 PM

Nightpelt reached an open field where the sun danced on the blades of grass. He lifted his muzzle towards the sky and tasted the air. There was a faint scent that lingered in the air. Perhaps it was Leafstar’s trail? Nightpelt continued to follow.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 April 2018 at 7:45 PM

Dawnpaw had another strange dream; she saw a place: where was it? She had seen it before. The place they used to call the Sunpool, which was a little pond that lined up to where the sun rose on the hottest day in Greenleaf.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 17 April 2018 at 7:48 PM

[Ivypelt]
(watched as Falconstripe and Roseflurry return with prey)
"Hi Roseflurry. It looks like you and Falconstrip look happy together. I should've guessed."
(smiled and padded away)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 April 2018 at 8:45 PM

[Falconstripe]
“Thanks, Ivypelt,” He said.

[Dawnpaw]
“Auroaz, I had another dream... I was at the old place called the Sunpool, have you heard of that? I’m sure Grayeye has.”

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 17 April 2018 at 10:00 PM

Leafstar: *tries to stand up* “Ouch! Ugh, this leg is killing me.”
Pepper: “No, you’re not gonna die. Your leg should be healed in a week or two-”
Leafstar: “I don’t have one week! Can you at least get me to my Clan?”
Pepper: “I can in one week.”
Leafstar: *gives up and goes to sleep*

Sorry, but I was in the mood for doing it this style right now.

Deleted • 18 April 2018 at 2:14 AM

“You say Falconstrike and Roseflurry might be those star-twined mates? It’s a possibility. Would this mean that they might die and go to Catnip Heaven or would they survived whatever will happen?” Auroaz said to Ivypelt.
Dawnpaw rushes up to them, Ivypelt and Auroaz as they walked towards the medicine cat’s den.
“The Sunpool? I remember that place, Sescarr and the elders should too. Maybe it has just slipped your mind or you were too young to remember but it was a small spring which led to a pond of water. Every day the sun would shine through the leaves of the trees and warm the pool up. It was where we all played together when we were kits. The elders should definitely remember, we caused a lot of chaos when we were young. It’s a far bit distance away, located maybe thirty trees away from the ‘‘Kit’s Den’’, but something happened.. I don’t know what.” Auroaz replied to Dawnpaw
When Auroaz ducked into the den, she heard somecat pacing back and forth. She looked up and saw Goldenpaw standing there, tail swishing back and forth in agitation.
@icecloud101
@wigglytuff

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 18 April 2018 at 8:36 AM

@playermocha345
[Ivypelt]
"Oh no, oh no, oh no! *panting* *gasping* That just can't be! Oh! I musn't let that happen! No!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 April 2018 at 10:11 AM

"Let's go hunting. This could be an assessment. I think you're nearly there," Falconstripe said to Icepaw.
"I heard you got a mate," he said.
"Oh!" Falconstripe sounded embarrassed at first, but then said proudly, "Yes, I did. Now I want you to catch a vole, okay?"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 18 April 2018 at 2:16 PM

[Ivypelt]
"That...vision...oh no, oh no, oh no!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 April 2018 at 7:20 PM

[Dawnpaw]
"Ivypelt, are you okay?" Dawnpaw asked.

[Falconstripe]
"Great job, Icepaw! Nearly there. This is your last assessment before you become a warrior! I don't know where Maplefox or Leafstar are at though..."
Falconstripe told his apprentice. "Now you have to go hunting. All by yourself. I'll watch, but I won't say anything. And bring back a piece of prey for me, 'kay?"
"Pfft, that's easy," the younger cat snorted.
"From the plains," Falconstripe retorted.
"What?! You know there's no life on the surface. All the prey is underground! And it's far away, too!"
"Well, if you want to become a warrior, there's no complaining, and you'll have to learn how to hunt in different environments in case you get lost or something. Now let's go,"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 18 April 2018 at 7:50 PM

[Ivypelt]
"No! No! NO! ohnononononono!"
@wigglytuff

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 April 2018 at 7:59 PM

[Dawnpaw]
“Umm... are you okay?” Dawnpaw asked again.

[Roseflurry]
“Hi, Cherrypelt! How are the kits?” Roseflurry asked the queen. She nodded as an answer and smiled.
Roseflurry saw Falconstripe and Icepaw training together.

(Terrible ending sorry)

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 18 April 2018 at 9:32 PM

The faint smell of a CrystalClan cat roused Leafstar awake. "Uhh... must just be my imagination." She laid down again but didn't fall asleep.

(getting close...?)

Deleted • 18 April 2018 at 9:52 PM

Nightpelt continued to stalk through the forest following the familiar CrystalClan trail scent. Where in StarClan could his leader have gone? He padded for a bit before he came upon a stream. The scent he followed seemed to grow fresher, and more recent by the second.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 April 2018 at 10:16 PM

[Falconstripe]
"I think you'll become a warrior now. Once our leader comes back, of course," Falconstripe said as Icepaw proudly dropped an unfamiliar rodent in front of him.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 18 April 2018 at 10:52 PM

[Ivypelt]
"No, not okay...at all! NONONONO!"
(collapses on the ground and mutters phrases)
"Kits...die....blood....love...graves....queen....grief....StarClan no!"

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 18 April 2018 at 11:28 PM

Now Leafstar could confirm that it was, in fact, a CrystalClan cat. Very familiar, but it was too faint right now to know who it was.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 19 April 2018 at 9:26 AM

[Ivypelt]
(wakes up)
"No...no...no.....I just can't let that happen...oh no...."
@wigglytuff @playermocha345

Deleted • 19 April 2018 at 10:01 AM

*Auroaz twitches her ears, what's going on, icecloud101?*
[Sescarr]
"Where's Nightpelt? He's been gone a long time, as has Leafstar...What in the world happened to them?" he wondered.
Sescarr was on patrol alone, and he had already hunted some few duck and rabbits from nearby, wanting to get one last catch before heading back. He caught Nightpelt's scent on a tree conveniently near him, and it was a few days old.
He sniffed at the scent left by Nightpelt, suddenly worried about his packmates.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 19 April 2018 at 12:05 PM

[Ivypelt]
"I...I..had...a vision"
@playermocha345

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 April 2018 at 5:50 PM

[Dawnpaw]
"What'd you see?" Dawnpaw's tail twitched with curiosity.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 19 April 2018 at 6:26 PM

@wigglytuff @playermocha345

[Ivypelt]
"Okay...meet me near dirtplace after every cat has slept...its a secret....and I'll tell you then, Goldenpaw, Dawnpaw, and Auroaz..."