Warrior RP [CrystalClan Roleplay] Plot: Swamp Sickness

in Roleplaying

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 11 April 2018 at 8:00 PM

@playermocha345
[Ivypelt]
"Quite mysterious...Moonflower died before she could say any more...I wonder how we could tell it apart..."

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 11 April 2018 at 9:24 PM

Fill me in, guys! I didn’t get the ping and if I don’t get the ping I don’t look at anything (almost)

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 11 April 2018 at 9:43 PM

@iris1929578
ok i will fill ya in for now

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 April 2018 at 10:34 PM

"Woah... that's not good. I'll go back tonight," Dawnpaw offered.

~~~~~

Dawnpaw heard a cat approach her. It was a tortoiseshell cat and limping heavily, eyes clouded with fear and pain.

Who... who are you? You look bad, let me help you -

No... j-just don't... you'll... get the s-sickness...

The limp cat stumbled and collapsed. It barfed a puddle of blood on the grass.

I h-have the sickness... warn y-your clanmates... it-it'll come...

~~~~~

Dawnpaw woke up the same way as she did the past few days. She looked around frantically and saw that everyone else was still asleep. It was just around sunrise, the sky deepened with golden, orange streaks. She padded over to Auroaz's den and woke her up.
"Auroaz... I had another dream. There was a cat there, his name, even though he didn't tell me, was Swampfur. I just somehow know that. Swampfur appeared to have the Swamp Sickness."

Can we make more clans? They can live far away so they won't have much conflict but just to spice things up a bit once in a while. And can we also have extra characters that anyone can play?

Deleted • 12 April 2018 at 2:29 AM

Sescarr watched Dawnpaw as she persistently tried to get Auroaz up. After a swift bite on the rump from Sescarr, Auroaz woke up abruptly. "What! I'm up. I'm up," grooming her flank back to its previous pristine condition, Auroaz turned to Dawnpaw. She listened to what Dawn had to say and was taken aback.

"Oooh, this is not good. Dawnpaw, be sure to tell the clan's historian about this and get down to the very details of what you remember. I think, it's best if we tell Leafstar. Am I right in assuming that you have never heard of the Swamp Sickness before? Because I fear, that what you dream.. may come true..."

The Swamp Flora plant grows every 200 years, and when it decides to regrow the population size, nothing good comes from it but disaster and chaos.
Here's a character everyone can use,
Timmy- the messenger cat from another clan that will come when the Sickness starts to spread around the clans.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 April 2018 at 10:11 AM

@icecloud101 I'm just going to make some other warriors, apprentices and kits and elders because we don't have any ^^

Deerleap - She-cat warrior; brown pelt and Amber eyes. Pretty much the fastest runner in the clan. Better at hunting than anything else.

Grayeye - An Tom elder who was born blind. Gray and white pelt.

Cherrypelt - a Tortoiseshell she-cat; Queen

Cloudkit - White tom; kit

Oakkit - Dark brown pelt; kit

Female
258 posts

boop • 12 April 2018 at 10:15 AM

I'll make a new kit...

Brightkit - White with grey patches. Female

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 April 2018 at 10:25 AM

@wonglikiu821 cool ^^ btw anyone can use these characters. Nothing special about them in particular.

Swampfur, how can I prevent this sickness?

Y-you must... find the cure...

With all the remaining energy it had, the scruffy tortoiseshell said:

The poison is the antidote...
And those who catch the Curse
Will die in a moon...
Look for the flower
Because the cure
Is in the cause...

(That was so bad sorry)

Swampfur grew lump again and fell on the floor, unmoving.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 12 April 2018 at 3:13 PM

(Lol, I’m nowhere to be seen? Hope Ivystar does good as leader)

Need to make a new minor character:

Pepper - Loner with a talent of healing. Black tom with a white spot on left eye.

(Leafstar)

Leafstar woke up to the sound of leaves rustling and the smell of [insert_healing-herb_here]. She lifted up her head, only to put it down again, gritting her teeth in pain. Then she smelled another cat. “Who... who are you?” She asked. “Show yourself!” Then a black and white cat appeared, carrying [insert_healing-herb_here] in his mouth.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 April 2018 at 4:28 PM

@wigglytuff @wonglikiu821 @iris1929578
ok, but 1 condition, no more clans, sorry
ok, limit 2 more cats per character
and thats it for now

Cherrypelt, Cloudkit, Brightkit, Pepper, and Oakkit
will be added

Timmy will be added (as narrator and messenger)

sorry, no more clans for time being, we don't have enough players(not cats) as it is, sorry

I will add a StarClan cat or 2, Swampfur, and Tawnystar(former leader in plot)

thats it, sorry

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 12 April 2018 at 4:53 PM

[Goldenpaw]
"I just heard about the dreams. Why is Dawnpaw the only one who had it? Does that mean...she's destined to find the cure? Or the way to tell the herb apart from the Blazing Star? In any case, we'll have to start saving up borage. It's the only herb we know that actually works for mother milk. Oh well, too bad there wasn't a large supply. There is only a medium sized supply near the waterfall. I'd better go down there and fetch some."
(We need more male luminettes and male cats, Ivypelt needs a mate! (maybe Nightpelt..)) @thalo

+ if ya want to see the roster, i have a CrystalClan tab in my cove lists on this account. Check it out! Small luminette donations are appreciated!

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 12 April 2018 at 5:01 PM

@icecloud101

(I have da LUMINETTES! (Btw is Pepper allowed?))

Edit: read your post wrong, thanks.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 April 2018 at 5:03 PM

@iris1929578
pepper was added, thanks
any males or females can be donated to @S101_side_icecloud, in a trade or transfer, your choice

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 April 2018 at 5:28 PM

[Dawnpaw]

"Auroaz, I fell asleep on patrol and I had another dream. Sorry I fell asleep on patrol. But this was really important. I think it's the cure."
Dawnpaw told the medicine cat and Honeypaw about the strange saying that Swampfur told her. "And I think Swampfur's in StarClan now."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 April 2018 at 5:30 PM

@wigglytuff
[Ivypelt]
"oh dear, I'd better go tell Leafstar."

[Leafstar]
"What's up?"

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 12 April 2018 at 5:34 PM

@icecloud101

Umm... Leafstar is still with Pepper in the forest? I guess, since she’s missing? (And please don’t RP with my characters.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 April 2018 at 5:35 PM

(You don't have to ping me unless you really have to)

[Roseflurry]
(this is when Dawnpaw fell asleep on patrol before)
"Com'on, Dawnpaw, let's go on patrol," Roseflurry dragged her along with Deerleap.
Dawnpaw found a mouse and as it was about to run away, she pinned it down by the tail. It kept running although it wasn't getting anywhere, so she bit its neck and brought it back to the others.
"Good job!" Roseflurry complimented. Dawnpaw looked suddenly sleepy. "You okay?"
Her eyelids started to droop and she was all of a sudden fast asleep. The two warriors tried to wake her up, but no use.
Dawnpaw muttered strange things in her sleep. When she woke up it was already sun high.
"Let's go back to camp. We'll talk about this when we get back."

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 12 April 2018 at 5:37 PM

(FYI, Leafstar is in the forest to make up for her absence. So it doesn’t seem weird that she’s not here at the moment, and hasn’t come up yet.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 April 2018 at 6:15 PM

@icecloud101 could you take Deerleap and Grayeye (he's an elder and we don't have any of them)

Deleted • 12 April 2018 at 6:18 PM

"The curse doubles as a cure. How peculiar. I have never heard of a plant like that before. Why does it have to do that? Is there a specific reason? It does only grow once in a long period of time...(200 years)" Auroaz mused to herself.

Cocking her head, she listened as Roseflurry and Deerleap recalled what had happened during the patrol. They describe that Dawnpaw had fallen asleep and said strange things. They had heard the news that Dawnpaw was having more of these dreams and wanted to share this story.

--#-----
"I'm sorry? Did you say.. Swampfur is a StarClan cat? He died didn't he? That means, when he comes to us... the sickness has started spreading. The only problem is how???"Sescarr added when he saw everyone spreading their own news.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 April 2018 at 6:22 PM

[Falconstripe]
Falconstripe saw Dawnpaw and Roseflurry back at camp.
"Where's Deerleap?" He asked Roseflurry, blushing a little.
"She's still on hunting patrol. Can you go help? She's all by herself."
"Sure," he said. He ran outside of camp and picked up Deerleap's scent and found her. She was lying on the ground with a deep scratch on the shoulder.
"What happened?" He gasped as he found a bit of cobweb and sealed the wound.
"Thanks..." she mumbled. "Rogue cats,"

[Dawnpaw]
"I guess. It's almost sum down, I could go to sleep and see what happens tomorrow. Can I sleep here? All the other apprentices are getting annoyed..."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 April 2018 at 6:44 PM

@iris1929578
whoops! sorry
we'll just say she's trying to find another Clan

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 12 April 2018 at 6:53 PM

@icecloud101
add deerleap and moonflower and grayeye

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 April 2018 at 6:57 PM

@wigglytuff @playermocha345 @iris1929578 @wonglikiu821 @thalo
Update
StarClan cats
1)Tawnystar
2)Swampfur
3)Moonflower
any starclan cats can be played by anyone, but as narrator/side characters, not as your main character

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 April 2018 at 7:00 PM

[Dawnpaw]

Oh... I'm here again.

Dawnpaw looked around the graveyard and found a single, orange flower that Auroaz had described.

I think I'm supposed to investigate it. I have to. It's for the sake of my clan.

The petals were curled in and it gave of a sickly yet also somewhat sweet smell.

I better remember that smell. The herb the Auroaz mentioned smells different, I think...

Dawnpaw carefully approached it and pulled it out of the ground by the root. She quickly put it down and stepped back.

Hmm... maybe the cats here have symptoms? Better check.

The cats around her indeed did. Their fur looked faded, nose yellowish, and tongues were nearly white. One of the cats stirred; it seemed to be alive still. Dawnpaw opened up the flower, and it had a strange bulb in it that was a pretty blue. It smelled like many of the herbs in Auroaz's den so she fed it to the nearly-dead cat. It seemed to immediately look better, and it stood up and leaped away.

This must be the cure. But well need to find a way to get to the bulb without getting the sickness itself. Maybe we shouldn't worry too much, it hasn't happened. Yet.

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 12 April 2018 at 7:27 PM

[Goldenpaw]
"Auroaz, are these all the herbs?"
Borage Leaves – Increases milk in queens. Brings down fevers.

Burdock Root – Applied to bites. Cures infections.

Catmint – Remedy for greencough.

Chervil – Applied to wounds. It’s leaves cure infections, it’s roots help bellyaches.

Cobwebs – Stops bleeding.

Coltsfoot – Helps shortness of breath.

Comfrey – Sooths wounds. Mends broken bones.

Dock – Soothes scratches. Leaves make fur slippery.

Dried Oak Leaf – Stops infections.

Feverfew – Cools down body temperatures for cats who have fevers or chills.

Goldenrod – Applied to wounds.

Honey – Soothes throats.

Horsetail – Treats infected wounds.

Juniper Berries – Soothes bellyaches. Helps with troubles breathing.

Lavender – Cure’s fevers.

Marigold – Stops infections.

Mouse Bile – Used to remove ticks.

Poppy Seeds – Soothes shock, distress, and eases pain. DO NOT FEED TO KITS.

Stinging Nettle – Dispels poison. Brings down swelling.

Tansy – Cures cough.

Thyme – Calms anxiety and frayed nerves.

Watermint – Helps bellyache.

Wild garlic – Prevents infections.

Yarrow – Applied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit.

Adder Barrack – Helps toothache.

Alfalfa – Prevents tooth decay.

Aloe Vera – Treats burns and skin problems.

Blessed Thistle – Strengthens heart & lungs; Increases circulation.

Bramble Twigs – Helps to sleep.

Broom Malice Poultices – Apply to open wounds.

Celandine – Strengthens weak eyes.

Chamomile – Gives physical strength.

Echinacia – Eases infection.

Ferns – Used to clean out wounds.

Ginger – Used for asthma and coughs.

Hawthorne berries – Treats heart burns and indigestion.

Huckleberry – Relives muscle pain.

Ivy – Calms down body.

Daisy leaves – Soothes aching joints.

Dandelion leaves – Calms a cat of nervous breakdown or shock.

Goosegrass – Also stops bleeding.

Parsley – Stops the initial flow of milk in nursing queens.

Raspberry leaves – Eases pain during a queen’s kitting.

Added
Blazing Star-Helps with queeen's milk
Swamp Flora-Causes swamp disease or sickness
Deathberries-kills a cat instantly if eaten(poisonous)

"Ok, Auroaz @playermocha345 "
"Let me add the Blazing Star and 'Swamp Flora'"
Thanks!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 April 2018 at 7:45 PM

@s101_side_icecloud

Ooh, very nice. Thanks

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 April 2018 at 8:02 PM

@wigglytuff
[Ivypelt]
"Hmm...I wonder if Dawnpaw has had more dreams. Dawnpaw!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 April 2018 at 10:32 PM

[Dawnpaw]
Dawnpaw heard Ivypelt's voice.
"Yeah? What do you need?"

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 12 April 2018 at 11:10 PM

(Actually, she’s trying to find her way back.)

Leafstar:

“What’s your name? Who are you???” The loner didn’t reply. Instead, he put the herbs down in front of Leafstar. “Eat these. They’ll heal you.” She sniffed the herbs, then sure they weren’t poisoned, she started chewing on them. “What happened?” She started feeling drowsy... there was poppy seed in the herbs. She soon fell asleep.

Leafstar stalked a mouse, waited, and leaped. She killed it and buried it, and kept on hunting. Later, she found a bird and started to chase it. As she leaped from a tree, she lost her balance and fell into a body of water. She heard something crack, and then she couldn’t move her right leg. Stunned, she tried to get out, until a black and white cat pulled her out. While Leafstar was unconscious, the loner went into a forest and a while later, came back with some herbs.

Leafstar awoke. Yawning, she tried to stretch and a sharp pain cams up her right leg. “Ow! Hey, you!” She called to the loner. “What’s your name?” The loner thought for a second, and replied, “Pepper.”