Warrior RP [CrystalClan Roleplay] Plot: Swamp Sickness

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 13 April 2018 at 12:45 AM

@s101_side_icecloud
It should be enough I don't think we will be using so many but thanks for the guide.

Sescarr was talking to Ivypelt when she called Dawnpaw over. When Ivypelt asked Dawnpaw to share the new dream with them, Sescarr asked them to wait a moment and ran to get Auroaz.

Auroaz quickly finished spinning the cobwebs into balls and ran beside Sescarr. Panting as she walked up, she huffed out a question"What is it. What it is now! Did it share the fact of how to disease spreads? Or the symptoms? Or did another clan's cat tell of a way to prevent or cure it! Wait! Call for the historian! Also where is Leafstar??! ". Auroaz was anxious as she waited impatiently for Dawnpaw to answer. Ivypelt was also worried by Auroaz's words and retrieved the clan's historian to catalogue the details.

Who is to be the historian? An elder?

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 13 April 2018 at 6:36 AM

@playermocha345
either an StarClan Cat or elder, for now, we'll use Grayeye, our blind elder

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 13 April 2018 at 2:48 PM

@playermocha345

Leafstar is missing somewhere in a forest next to a body of water 😊

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 13 April 2018 at 2:58 PM

@iris1929578
thats fine
[Ivypelt]
"I wonder where Leafstar is. I believe she is safe though, I pray to StarClan"

Deleted • 13 April 2018 at 4:22 PM

Could someone fill me in?

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 13 April 2018 at 4:29 PM

@thalo
umm..not sure

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 April 2018 at 5:25 PM

@thalo
Leafstar is in the forest lost, talking to a loner cat named Pepper.

There are some new extra characters that anyone can play (list in previous page)

Dawnpaw had a series of dreams that lead to the the fact that the clan would get the swamp sickness that will eventually kill you, and the Swamp Flora flower that causes it looks exactly like the Blazing Sun which helps with milk for Queens.

(I think that's it, not sure)

[Dawnpaw]

"I think I'll go for my next assessment." She told Roseflurry. "How many more until I get to be warrior?"
"Don't worry, you're almost there." Roseflurry said calmly. "Sure, let's go."

Deleted • 13 April 2018 at 5:33 PM

@wigglytuff Thank you!

[NIGHTPELT]

With the news of Leafstar’s disappearance, Nightpelt decided to set out one single goal - to find his leader. He padded towards the camp’s entrance, and vanished into the bushes and foliage.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 April 2018 at 5:43 PM

@thalo sure ^^

[Dawnpaw]
"Catch that blackbird," Roseflurry pointed to a blackbird pitched high in the tree.
"How?" Dawnpaw's mouth hung open. "It's so high up, and I'll definitely scare it."
"To be a good warrior, you'll need to have stealth. Now go."
Dawnpaw went downwind and climbed up the tree carefully. She slipped and fell, landing on the branch below her. The bird flew up to a higher branch, causing Dawnpaw to grumble to herself. She continued climbing and pounced on top of the blackbird and brought it back down in her mouth. She dropped in proudly I front of Roseflurry.
"Good! Let's head back and I'll tell Leafstar."

Deleted • 13 April 2018 at 7:46 PM

Dawnpaw detailed what had happened in her dream. She spoke about the glowing orange flower, “Swamp Flora” she talked about it’s sickly sweetness along with its curled petals. Small black dots could be seen running up the stem, signifying the curse of sickness it would bring.
Dawnpaw said she opened it, inside was a ocean blue flower bud, and many smaller ones inside too.
She told us the symptoms of the cats around her, as she didn’t really focus on them at first, more intent on the flower and it’s curse and cure. The cats were in a bad state, the fur was scratched and rivers of blood running out of the wounds, blooding sticky on the fur, toungues lolling out, turned a pale yellow whitish. Their noses were full of snot and a yellow color.

Grayeye listened carefully and took notes of what Dawnpaw said.
Everybody scattered to do their own thing, Sescarr following me as her massaged my tense shoulders. Thanking her mate for trying to help her with her stress, she licked him soundly on the muzzle. Auroaz tackles Sescarr and slicked his fur up, Sescarr struggled and finally gave up. He let Auroaz continue combing his fur and laid there peacefully. The pair rested for a few hours, then went to the “Kits Den” and fooled around with the kits,playing catch the tail, hide and sniff and even cats and dogs.

The two later retired to their own den, and discussed what to do about the upcoming situation. Sescarr offered to accompany Auroaz during her herb-searching hunts as four-eyes were always better than two. They talked about having some cats leave the area and scout out different places if anything were to befall the Crystal Clearing.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 13 April 2018 at 9:57 PM

@wigglytuff Blazing Star, not sun

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 April 2018 at 10:35 PM

@icecloud101 whoops, thanks.

[Roseflurry]
"Where is she? I don't see her anywhere. And Nightpelt's missing too, I don't recall him going on any patrols," Roseflurry wondered. "I'll just ask someone else... hey, Falconstripe! Have you seen Leafstar anywhere?"

[Falconstripe]
Falconstripe jumped, startled. He saw Roseflurry look at him.
"So?" She said.
"Um," he stuttered. "I-I haven't seen her, no. I think she left around sun high, it's already sun down." He always liked Roseflurry; both look and personality-wise. His cheeks aflame, he bounded back to his den for no reason, maybe just so Roseflurry wouldn't see him blushing.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 14 April 2018 at 6:17 AM

[Ivypelt]
"Hmm...I don't know. I'm getting worried..."

Deleted • 14 April 2018 at 6:40 AM

Auroaz grew increasingly worried as days passed and their leader was still missing.
" A HUNT FOR OUR LEADER! Along the way, we should scout for places to live if anything were to befall the crystal caves." Auroaz shouted to the others.
She had a foreboding sense that soon, in months or even weeks, something bad will happen. The dream from Dawnpaw were bad enough, but she could sense it, the wind was changing the and birds fleeing. They knew something was going to happen, but was it going to happen sooner or later than predicted.
They should get a move on.
Sescarr drugged Auroaz with bramble twigs and thyme, herbs that would let her sleep peacefully, angry she would be afterwards but she would be fully rested. Sescarr had noticed his mates getting less and less sleep each passing of night, deciding to stay up and pray to the moon.

Timmy suggests that around 18 April something bad would happen, a StarClan cat passing through perhaps?

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 14 April 2018 at 6:43 AM

[Goldenpaw]
"Uh...oh...Auroaz is getting a bit mad...I'd better not disturb her. Yikes! I need to go sort the poppy seeds and help the cats sleep!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 April 2018 at 4:00 PM

[Falconstripe]

“Oh, um... hi, Roseflurry,” he mumbled nervously as he approached the red-pelted cat.
“Hi, Falconstripe! I actually wanted to ask if you would go hunting with me-,”
“Yeah, sure! That would be great.” He said, then thought, Maybe I should talk to her. We were made warriors in the same ceremony, I think it’s okay if she finds out. And we’ll be all alone, too.
As they headed towards the denser part of the forest, he gathered his courage to say,
“Roseflurry, can I, er, tell you Something?” He asked, and she nodded politely back. “I kinda... hope we could...” but he was cut off as Roseflurry caught sight of a squirrel, two of them actually. “Let’s get them before they run. The pile is getting low.”
They caught the squirrels up in the tree, and Falconstripe thought this would be a good time to confess.
“Roseflurry,” He took a deep breath. “I like you. A lot.”

[Roseflurry]
“Oh! Um, I really don’t know what to say about that. Let’s get back to camp, it’s getting late...” she said nervously. Maybe that’s not so bad after all. I could do with that. She thought.

Deleted • 15 April 2018 at 4:34 PM

can someone fill me in?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 April 2018 at 4:57 PM

@wolfspike23

Leafstar is in the forest lost, talking to a loner cat named Pepper.

There are some new extra characters that anyone can play (list in previous page)

Dawnpaw had a series of dreams that lead to the the fact that the clan would get the swamp sickness that will eventually kill you, and the Swamp Flora flower that causes it looks exactly like the Blazing Star which helps with milk for Queens.

(I think that's it, not sure)

Is that what you mean? I just Ctrl + C from a previous post. Send me a PM if not.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 17 April 2018 at 8:47 AM

@wigglytuff
[Ivypelt]
Hmmm...what are Roseflurry and Falconstripe whispering about? I'd better tell them to get back to warrior duties.
"Roseflurry, Falconstripe, I think you need to get back to warrior duties."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 April 2018 at 10:18 AM

"Oh, okay, we can go hunt for another while. Let me just drop this squirrel off first." Roseflurry heard Falconstripe's words repeat over and over again in her head... had he really meant it?

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 17 April 2018 at 10:20 AM

[Ivypelt]
(Ivypelt watched as Roseflurry dropped the squirrel into the fresh-kill pile absentmindedly)
"Hey Roseflurry, do you need help? What's troubling you? I've noticed you've been distracted lately. Is there something wrong?"
@wigglytuff

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 April 2018 at 10:25 AM

"Oh! Thanks Ivypelt, but I'm really fine..." Roseflurry paced back and forth nervously.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 17 April 2018 at 10:27 AM

[Ivypelt]
(raises eyebrow)
"*sigh* You don't seem okay, but I won't press you for info. I try to understand. i hate when cats press me like that, but when you need help, feel free to tell me, ok? I won't claw your fur off. Anyway...see ya."
(leaves the camp for hunting alone)

@wigglytuff

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 17 April 2018 at 11:12 AM

[Goldenpaw]
{looks up from sorting herbs)
"Hmm...poor Roseflurry, not knowing what to do. I think she feels embarrassed. Oh well, I guess even Ivyelt can't guess."
Later...

[nighttime]
(Goldenpaw looks up at Silverpelt)
"StarClan help us, please!"
(Goldenpaw falls asleep, but then wakes up in StarClan. She sees 2 cats silhouetted against the starry night sky, tails entwined, purring)
"I wonder...who those 2 cats are? Perhaps they are Roseflurry and Falconstripe...or Ivypelt and Nightpelt? I saw Roseflurry and Falconstripe talking, and Ivypelt blushes everytime she talks to Nightpelt. I believe it's Roseflurry and Falconstripe. They're both here in camp. I must tell Auroaz!"
@playermocha345

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 17 April 2018 at 2:21 PM

[Ivypelt]
(sees Goldenpaw rush out in a hurry)
"Hey, Goldenpaw! What's up?"

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 17 April 2018 at 2:22 PM

[Goldenpaw]
(looks away)
"Oh...it's nothing. Just had a dream."
(Goldenpaw scampers into Auroaz's den) @playermocha345

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 April 2018 at 5:32 PM

[Falconstripe]

"Oh man... I'm so tired. I need to go to sleep," he told Icepaw (his apprentice, is that acceptable? I'm just using as a filler right now anyways) "you should go too, it's getting late." His apprentice nodded and headed towards the apprentice's den. He laid down on his moss bed and fell asleep, and found himself in a dream with Roseflurry.
They shared tongues and slept side by side, but he woke up when something startled him. He saw a rodent outside making a loud sound. Falconstripe ran out of the den and batted it away with his paw.
"Shoo! We're trying to sleep here. I would make you into fresh kill if I weren't so tired..." and he fell back to sleep right outside the den.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 17 April 2018 at 5:54 PM

@wigglytuff
yep, i'll add Icepaw is it a he or a she?
also, @wigglytuff ,this is the last cat you can add
and the kits will come into play when Roseflurry has them

@wonglikiu821
who's Brightkit's mother gonna be?

[Ivypelt]
(halts in front of the warrior's den)
*sigh*I'd better move Falconstripe, we can't afford cats getting a cold.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 April 2018 at 5:58 PM

@icecloud101 ok sure. Icepaw is a tom and Oakkit is Cherrypelt's

"Falconstripe, I need to talk to you. Let's go on patrol again." Roseflurry said unexpectedly to Falconstripe the next morning.
He shrugged and followed her, hoping it was good news.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 17 April 2018 at 6:00 PM

@wigglytuff
wait...ok the kits are cherrypelt's
got it
you might wanna get someone to play her...either you or someone else, if nobody wants to, can i? who's cherrypelts mate?