@snowwall
Haha thanks, I also like to round things up a bit XD
Thanks for the contest and lets hope your already-broken bank gets fixed 😸

Deleted • 29 July 2018 at 3:59 AM

@snowwall take your time. Trade #905542

264 posts

snowwall • 7 August 2018 at 1:18 PM

@valleries1
Sorry for the withdrawn offer, I was thinking about how best to do something... and forgot to return to the task at hand :/
As for the something, you say you have some collector friends... Need some eggs? (I decided not to overload the prize link, after all).

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 August 2018 at 11:58 PM

@snowwall

It's okay. As for the creatures, I have too many in my cove right now. So I will ask a friend, @chaos_skymoare to take them. He can then transfer them to my other friends.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 22 August 2018 at 12:11 AM

@snowwall
Not trying to rush, but just curious how it's going? x3
Lol cove spaces cost me a lot so need a little extra EC, but I can wait still. I just like keeping a certain amount on hand, but have a decent amount left still x3

264 posts

snowwall • 31 August 2018 at 1:14 AM

Raven, going so well I've forgotten to put my own creatures at Tim's while feeding others' ones. Oops. Oh, well, goals are important and I now have a mammoth one - Resurrection stones for the whole lot, with Leaves for each cave first 😃

Trade #907253 - @playermocha345
Trade #907254 - @immortalraven
Trade #907255 - @sundae

Some more trinket back-n-forth? Or would it be easier for everybody to just buy a sacrificial junk Travel? 😉

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 31 August 2018 at 1:23 AM

@snowwall
I still have the coffee you gave me x'D
Just got booted from the TC cause it was in so long x3

Here it is: Trade #907256

And aww that sucks ;-; I'm sorry :c

264 posts

snowwall • 2 September 2018 at 1:33 PM

@immortalraven
Ah, I'll manage... As long as they don't add a time limit to necroma... I mean, miraculous recoveries.

Catch! Have fun and thanks for waiting 😊

❤ī¸

@playermocha345

Sent! Have a cup of sparkling tea 😉

I don't mind breeding or not breeding (though some kinds of creatures are going to get ever harder to get, since there is outflow, but no inflow, and breeding could've helped with those), but I like to have 2 of a kind so that one doesn't get lonely... and with EggCave space constraints or ChickenSmoothie "You have this pet" for 1 or more of a creature, keeping things in pairs becomes very awkward ☚ī¸