~`*`~`*`~`*`~ >.< BLUE....YELLOW.....RED....GREEN boxes 2018>.< ~`*`~`*`~`*`~

in User Contests & Giveaways

It's that time of the year :Eyes emoji: you excited?

Female
155 posts

cuty • 23 November 2018 at 7:53 AM

@dragonii may I join? 😊
@cuty - 15 - yellow box

1,558 posts

dragonii • 27 November 2018 at 10:11 AM

@moonweaver @thedarkarcher @lazyanon @lunacharm1037 @cuty All of you have been added! thank you for joining!

25 posts

kagemander • 2 December 2018 at 8:29 PM

Sorry this is late!!

@rabbitwanter your yellow box has finally arrived and is under your tree
@samaritan and your red box which is on your font porch

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 2 December 2018 at 10:01 PM

@kagemander thanks so much! the trade is closed though ☹️

25 posts

kagemander • 2 December 2018 at 11:46 PM

@rabbitwanter it should be fixed. 😱
@samaritan

Don't forget to write a small short story about how you open your box.

2,251 posts

yts • 3 December 2018 at 5:45 AM

@dragonii I'm here to claim the blue box 😸

185 posts

heaven • 3 December 2018 at 7:33 AM

Hi, can I join please?

@heaven - red box -22nd

Thanks!

Male
327 posts

seraph • 3 December 2018 at 8:45 AM

@kagemander

It's early morning, I'm preparing a big cup of pipping hot coffee - I really enjoy the cold weather of Ark around this time of the year as in my home country on Earth we have summer in December.
A gentle knock on the door startles me, who could be this early in the morning?!
As I open the door, joy takes over me as I see the adorable box sitting on my porch - As usual the idea of receiving this present totally slip my mind.

I take the box inside, leaving the door open and the mug in the counter. My smile only gets wider as I open the gift and spot a lovely icenyro egg inside. I feel like this is the perfect gift, it reminds me of the warmness of homeworld and celebrates the cold winter of Ark that I love so much.

I retrieve my mug of coffee and sit on the couch with my new egg on my lap, now I have a buddy to keep me warm.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 3 December 2018 at 7:40 PM

@samaritan I love that so much!

@heaven sure, since there is still some room left!

@yts Your blue boxhas appeared by your window!

@thedarkarcher Your green box is under your Christmas tree!

Female
50 posts

illuminate • 3 December 2018 at 9:30 PM

@ dragonii

Can I join please? 😊

@illuminate - 4 - yellow

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 3 December 2018 at 10:43 PM

@dragonii

@firedawn - 4 - green please! 😸

Female
15 posts

skies • 4 December 2018 at 9:58 AM

@dragonii

@skies - blue - six please!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 4 December 2018 at 1:42 PM

@dragonii yay thanks soo much!

I lay waiting for my alarm to go off, secretly wishing it wouldn't though. The traffic of cars rushing past at 40 miles an hour keep me from drifting back off. huh how i wish i could lay here for a few more hours i thought. *beep beep* time for me to go..i guess. My patten as usual go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, get dressed and then spend the next 30 minutes complaining about the day. Slowly i dawdle down the stairs and enter the painted wall which was too much effort to add wallpaper on but to my surprise i see a green box, something new i thought?. I almost ran towards it..well almost. i opened the box kinda expecting a 'youve been pranked sign" but to my surprise i saw a cute little morgoth. well at least my day will be a bit more positive..it feels good.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 December 2018 at 3:45 PM

@dragonii
May I join?
@shadowdragon28-13-blue

Female
55 posts

mrcaudle • 5 December 2018 at 9:26 AM

can i please have the red box 6 @dragoniii

2,251 posts

yts • 5 December 2018 at 10:13 AM

@dragonii thank you!!

it was very late and I was working, I was working very hard, so I decided I deserved a pause, I went to the kitchen to get a good snack, and I found it, a blue box, I was alone in the house and had no idea about who put it on my table but my curiosity made me open it really fast, I couldn't entirely open it when a star jumped out the box, it was so bright and very impatient, I opened the window and the star jumped so high it could reach the other stars to stay with them forever.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 5 December 2018 at 11:49 AM

@dragonii

@wolfkit - 7 - Blue

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 6 December 2018 at 3:48 AM

@dragonii Here to pick up my box! 😊

It's late afternoon, and the citizens of Ark bustle outside. It's the spirit of Christmas, and though it wasn't Christmas yet, the morale and spirits were high. I smile at the scene, and sip a cup of hot cocoa. It was nice to be here.

Suddenly, I hear a ring at my door. I get up, forgetting my cocoa at the table. What is it...? I open the door, and to my surprise, there's no one there—except for a green box that stares back at me. Slowly, I unwrap the present...

Thank you so much! ❤️

23 posts

angoku • 6 December 2018 at 10:01 AM

I would receive my blue box from yesterday 😊

1,558 posts

dragonii • 7 December 2018 at 11:37 AM

I am so sorry for these being late! This week has been crazy busy for me!

@illuminate here is your yellow box!
@firedawn your green box! is by your bed.

@angoku your blue box is by the tree.
@moonweaver and here is your red box!
@newlife your green box is in your stocking.

@skies your blue box is on your front porch.

@wolfkit your blue box is at the foot of your bed.
@lunacharm1037 and your red box is under the Christmas tree.

23 posts

angoku • 7 December 2018 at 1:23 PM

sorry but my trade is inactive ☹️
@dragonii

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 7 December 2018 at 4:35 PM

@dragonii

I woke up to sound of my alarm indicating that it was 6:30, the time to get up and get ready for school."Ugh already?" I mumbled as I slowly began to peel the covers away from myself when a bright blue package caught my eye at the foot of my bed. I scooted myself forward and sat with my legs criss-crossed and peered warily at the present. Shadowy smoke was being emitted from the corners as if it might explode. I opened it slowly and carefully unwrapped the present inside was a Tamsi. "aw," I pulled it out and cuddled it. "It's so cute!"

Thank you!

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 7 December 2018 at 5:59 PM

@dragonii, may I join? 😊
@jlya - 14 - blue
Thank you!

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 7 December 2018 at 6:25 PM

Thank you...
As I walk through the living room, I notice something shiny under the tree. What could it be? I wasn't there last night. I walk over to the tree and see its a shiny colored box. I eagerly rip off the paper wrapping and I find a star travel. Yay, but how did it get here? Who left it there? I've not had company for a week, so mysterious 😃

Female
50 posts

illuminate • 7 December 2018 at 6:47 PM

@dragonii thank you! 😊

I find the box outside my door. What? I think. I haven’t had any relatives or friends over yet, and it’s still early Christmas. Gingerly I pick up the box, and upon closer inspection I can hear squawks come from it. I rip open the box, and find a Vaccin inside!

He’s so cute, I think, and cradling him in my arms I bring him home.

Female
15 posts

skies • 14 December 2018 at 7:02 AM

@dragonii Ahh I'm so sorry I missed the ping! ;v; I hope this is still okay...

There is a knock on the door. It surprises me, but I still go over to open it. There's no presents underneath my door, but then I hear a whisper: look up! I do as it says, and above I see a glittering constellation, filled with twinkling stars! Still openmouthed, I look at it and can't believe my eyes when it descends! It lands in my palm, and soon, I feel a smile worm onto my face. It's beautiful! ;v;

Female
89 posts

pheonia • 14 December 2018 at 9:22 AM

@dragonii
hi ^^ could I get a blue box for tomorrow 15 december?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 14 December 2018 at 7:56 PM

@dragonii

I think I’m too late to claim my box, I totally forgot about this 😱

Female
89 posts

pheonia • 15 December 2018 at 1:19 PM

@dragonii
could I claim the box? 😊

Female
457 posts