Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 12:55 PM

Jaela looks around her and gasps when she saw an unfamiliar face in the portal. "Close it. CLOSE IT NOW."

Malen looked up, surprised. She knows me? He thought.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 8 February 2019 at 1:09 PM

"okay" Chaya said and walk through and closed the portal and fainted. Hawkfang catched her before she fell. "She used her power longer then she has before" Hawkfang said.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 February 2019 at 1:26 PM

"Is Chaya going to be okay?" Lark asks, looking concerned.
"Are we going to be okay? What is this place?" Lyon demands.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 8 February 2019 at 1:36 PM

"Chaya will be okay she needs to rest and this place is chaya's mind" Hawkfang said. "And Jeala what was you said close the portal?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 1:37 PM

Malen jumped through the portal seconds before it closed and lay on the ground for a but, staring at the faintly lilac sky (mostly blue though.)

Jaela stares at the newcomer, then shook her head to clear it. "Who are you?" She said, stomping over to him.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 February 2019 at 2:03 PM

Lyon grabs his dagger. "Is this one of the avians who's after us?" He asks, glaring at the new avian.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 2:07 PM

"After you? NO. I don't want any trouble..." Malen stood up, turning to where the portal had been. "Hey, where's the sparkly glowy thing? The portal?"

Jaela scowls hard. "It's gone, birdbrain."

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 February 2019 at 2:12 PM

"You're not a bad guy then? Great I'm Lark! It's nice to meet ya!" She says excitedly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 2:16 PM

"Hi? I'm Malen." He said uncertainly. "Don't call me birdbrain, kid." He said to Jaela.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 February 2019 at 2:18 PM

"Why are you here?" Lyon asks, still glaring at him.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 8 February 2019 at 2:39 PM

"Wh-what happen?" Chaya asked waking up. Hawkfang said looking at Chaya, "we're here"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 February 2019 at 3:20 PM

(This just became a rp..that just became a different rp xD)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 3:29 PM

(XD)

Malen gestured to Jaela. "Her. I saw her flying around and from that distance she looked exactly like my sister." Malen narrowed his eyes.

Jaela fakes puking and mutters "Sister? Dude, you've been out in the sun too long."

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 8 February 2019 at 3:38 PM

"Who are you? Chaya asked freaking out.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 February 2019 at 3:45 PM

"Guys, I think we have a bigger problem," Raina gulped. Some distance away, a gigantic storm was building up.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 8 February 2019 at 3:53 PM

"Chaya calm down" Hawkfang said giving her a hug and a wolf pulishes and Chaya calmed down an the giant storm went away.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 3:55 PM

"Umm... I'm Malen..." He waved slightly, regretting jumping through the portal.

Jaela scowled. "What are you all grouchy about? WE HAVE ANOTHER PERSON to help us exterminate the humans."

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 February 2019 at 3:59 PM

"I just need to make sure that we're all on the same side." Lyon says.

Lark gets a little worried. "Exterminate humans? Why?" She asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 4:03 PM

Malen tilted his head. "I agree. Why?" He wrinkled his nose.

Jaela rolled her eyes so hard they hurt.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 8 February 2019 at 4:05 PM

"Hawkfang were are we?" Chaya said. Hawkfang said "we are in your mind dilatation."

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 February 2019 at 4:07 PM

"Because if we don't stop them first, they'll kill all of us." Lyon says.

"But, not all humans are bad." Lark says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 5:02 PM

"I can see where you're getting at..." Malen thought it was a good idea not to say that he lived in a human neighborhood.

Jaela nods. "We still need to make a plan for HOW we will."

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 February 2019 at 5:10 PM

"Simple," Lyon says. "We get rid of the humans in charge. Without a leader, they'll be in chaos and we can swoop in and take over."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 5:22 PM

"That sits better with me." Maelen visibly relaxed when he heard that it wouldn't be a mass death rate thing.

"Then why don't we just start now?" Jaela growled.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 February 2019 at 5:26 PM

"To do that we're going to need Chaya to take us back." Lyon says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 5:29 PM

"I know" Jaela growled.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 February 2019 at 5:39 PM

"Also, it'll be extremely difficult to get close to the humans in power. They're bound to tight security. It's possible we'll have to disguise ourselves in some way to get close." Lyon says.

Lark becomes worried after she hears this. This situation is becoming dangerous, I have to get out of here. She thinks to herself.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 5:41 PM

"I can help with that." Jaela grins. "Or we can just say we're angels sent from god and we want to see the leader." She shrugs.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 February 2019 at 5:51 PM

"I don't think that'll work to well, don't worry I'll think of something." Lyon smiles. "First of all, need to get out of this place."

Lark wishes she could fly away, but Lyon was right, they had to get out of there first. She wonders if she could change their minds. "Jaela, why do you hate humans so much?" Lark asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 5:55 PM

Jaela's scowl deepens and she mutters "None of your concern. If you ask again, I swear i will kill you and leave your..." Jaela said a rude word. "In the sun to rot." She stomps off.