Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 February 2019 at 4:02 PM

"Wait!" Lark calls after her. "I'll go with you!"

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 6 February 2019 at 4:08 PM

"chaya it is not humans" Hawkfang said and ran to them with chaya's hand on his and came to Lyon and Jeala and stop them with his stopping power

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 February 2019 at 4:12 PM

.The twins sighed the right twin whispering into the left's ear.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 February 2019 at 4:22 PM

Lyon was getting impatient. "What is it you're so afraid of?" He asks.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 February 2019 at 4:24 PM

.The twins sat up on the rock.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 February 2019 at 4:41 PM

"What is it then?" Jaela says, impatient and wanting to throttle something.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 February 2019 at 8:47 PM

Raina tensed. "Should we leave now?"

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 7 February 2019 at 1:29 AM

"those are not human but fallen angels and they are working for our aunt who is the one who killed my mother and took the throne but she realized she needs to make Chaya give up her throne and gives it to her so she can be queen." Hawkfang said" they also kill avian because they are relatives of angels and hate them because there was a time where avian killed their kind so yes we need to leave now but to another dimension."

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 February 2019 at 10:34 AM

Lyon let out a heavy sigh. "I guess we have no choice then. I can't believe I got myself wrapped into some family war." He mutters to himself.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 7 February 2019 at 10:39 AM

" It is not just a family war if me and Chaya's aunt rule the angel kingdom then she will destroy this world of its creatures including Avains and she will make this world hers!" Hawkfang said, "The only one stopping her is Chaya"

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 February 2019 at 10:52 AM

"How do we stop her?" Lark asks, looking worried.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 7 February 2019 at 10:57 AM

" How is that I can stop her?" Chaya said looking confused.
" All the angel queens are also the universe rulers." Hawkfang said, "and we all need to go out of this dimension to another one because our aunt can cross with out the real queen's approval which is you. "
" This so crazy How is it that I am also the universe to?" Chaya asked.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 February 2019 at 3:22 PM

(Fun fact: If you actually looked at the twin's wings closely it has multiple wings together.)

.The twins gazed off into the forest as whoever passed by would think they were possesed.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 February 2019 at 3:42 PM

"I'm not leaving this dimension," Raina protested. "I'm staying right here on Earth."

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 7 February 2019 at 3:44 PM

" Riana if you stay here you get killed by the fallen angels because one you talked to use and two these are the bad ones of the fallen angel the others are good." Hawkfang said.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 February 2019 at 3:49 PM

"I'm with Raina on this one. How can we trust you, what if this is a trap?" Lyon asks.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 7 February 2019 at 4:03 PM

" This is not a trap because Chaya is the only one to have assess to the dimension and this dimension is what our mother made before we were born" Hawkfang said.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 February 2019 at 5:07 PM

Lyon wasn't really convinced.
"Lyon, we don't really have much of a choice." Lark tells him.
"Fine," he says, begrudgingly "take us to your 'safe place'."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 February 2019 at 5:09 PM

.The twins shook their head looking around the forest the sun was beginning to rise.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 7 February 2019 at 5:18 PM

" Okay Chaya can you take us to this place?" Hawkfang Said.
" I did this before so yes," Chaya said and then a portal apperad, "Come in quick because I can't hold it for long!"
Hawkfang went in the portal and came out and said" It okay it's safe come in! "

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 February 2019 at 7:15 PM

Lark stares at the portal in amazement. "Wow! This is so cool!" She says and jumps in.

Lyon watches her go in. He hesitates for a second. He takes a deep breath and goes through.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 February 2019 at 7:16 PM

Jaela rolls her eyes and mutters: "I an not going in that thing."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 February 2019 at 8:24 PM

Raina frowns. "I'm staying with Jaela. I'm not trusting portal magic ever again." Her thoughts wandered back to last time....(she got captured before this way)

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 February 2019 at 8:40 PM

Lark calls out to them from the portal. "Come on you two! It's perfectly safe!"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 February 2019 at 8:48 PM

.The twins sighed their Unique wings finally wrapping around them selves.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 February 2019 at 8:59 PM

Raina tensed, maybe it was actually safe. Sticking her arm inside, she started to walk through. "If this is a trap, then..." she turned to glare at the others.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 February 2019 at 9:09 PM

Lark grabs Raina's arm and pulls her in. "Don't be such a grouch. Chaya's only trying to protect us. You should learn to trust others more."

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 7 February 2019 at 11:02 PM

" Jaela can you please come inside the portal I can hold it forever." Chaya said looking weak.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 12:23 PM

"Ugh. FINE." Jaela rolls her eyes and walks hesitantly through it.

(this is after Jaela went through)

Malen:

I heard an odd sound coming from below my house and flew down. In a large cave was-there was no other way to describe it- Was a portal. Being me and so curious, I looked into it and saw someone familiar. With golden wings.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 February 2019 at 12:46 PM

"It looks like we're all here now, Chaya you can close the portal now." Lyon says, scanning his new surroundings.