Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 6 February 2019 at 9:32 AM

"Great another avian" Chaya mutter out loud. " I'm Chaya and I actually agree to some degree,"
Put her hand to the other female avian

Hawkfang is looking for his twin when he saw her in a cave and came close and hovered and became invisible.

" Lyon there is someone else out there," Chaya said looking at Hawkfang.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 February 2019 at 11:10 AM

Lyon spun around but couldn't see anyone. "Show yourself." He demands.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 6 February 2019 at 11:20 AM

Hawkfang looked at the male on and laugh "Fine," He appeared. " hello sis,"

Chaya looked confused and asked "Sis?"

"Yes Chaya I am your twin brother hawkfang" Hawkfang said smiling.
( Hey @summerglow4a do you have the notification for this topic because I used the following)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 February 2019 at 1:03 PM

Raina snarled, "Can someone tell me why random avians are popping out of nowhere?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 February 2019 at 1:12 PM

"Yes, this is getting a little chaotic." Lyon agreed. "How did you all manage to find us?"

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 6 February 2019 at 1:24 PM

Hawkfang said " I can track my sister down but it takes to much time and she left her feather out," holding one out.

"How? My feathers are invisible to everyone!" Chaya said, " And how are you my twin brother?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 February 2019 at 2:06 PM

"I can see why you might be a little suspicious." Lark says to Lyon. "But I promise this is all a coincidence, I just happened upon here by chance. Before today, I've never even seen another avian."
Lyon eyes her and then faces Hawkfang. "Okay now why are you here? What is your goal?" He asks him.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 6 February 2019 at 2:19 PM

"Fine but I am Chaya twin brother we were separated at birth and I am here to protect her because she is the heir to be the angel queen" Hawkfang said.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 February 2019 at 2:29 PM

Lyon opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by Lark. "Wow! An angel queen!?! I didn't even know angels existed!" Lark says. Lyon glares at her, but she doesn't notice.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 6 February 2019 at 2:32 PM

" Oh oh oh what the I am the heir to be the queen, But I am half demon and I and not supposed to exist," Chaya said confused " And how are my twin brother and how is my mother the queen of the angels?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 February 2019 at 2:34 PM

"Okay, back up a bit. 'Heir to the Angel Queen'?" Jaela butted in.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 6 February 2019 at 2:39 PM

Hawkfang said " Chaya you are the first born and your mother is dead she was the queen and now it is you even though you are also the heir to the demon's throne to." Chaya looked shocked " Mother was an angel queen and father was a demon king? but how?" She asked.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 February 2019 at 2:46 PM

"Wow. I must be going mad." Jaela walks to the back of the cave.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 6 February 2019 at 2:52 PM

Hawkfang said " You are not going mad Jaela." Hawkfang looked at Chaya and said " Your mom fell in love with the demon king and when she had us you where different and that is when she know you where the heir to the angels and the demons throne so she gave you to Father Wolf's wife Mother wolf who raised you."

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 February 2019 at 2:57 PM

Lark glances at Jeala and then at Chaya and Hawkfang. "You two must have lots of catching up to do, maybe we should give you some privacy." She says and drags Lyon along with back to the cave.
"Hey! Wait-" Lyon says while being dragged back.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 6 February 2019 at 3:00 PM

" Wait are you telling me that are two more half angel/half demon people and Mother wolf is married?! " Chaya asked now confused. Hawkfang Said with a smile " Yes sis and this is why mother wolf never told you because you would freak out."

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 February 2019 at 3:03 PM

Lark tries to catch up to Jaela. "Hey! I never got your name earlier." She calls to her.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 February 2019 at 3:32 PM

Raina puffed her wings out, annoyed. "They're disturbing my sleep," she grumbled.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 February 2019 at 3:36 PM

"Jaela." Jaela tells him as she sighs. She walks to the back of the cave(like 40 feet away from the entrance, it's a pretty deep cave) and sits down, opening her book.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 6 February 2019 at 3:36 PM

"sis you have both angel and demon and your own power but you also have the Queen's and king's of the angel's and demons before you" Hawkfang said.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 February 2019 at 3:39 PM

.The twins looked around brushing their unique wings.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 February 2019 at 3:43 PM

Malen waved to Mrs Pippers and walks to his small wood hut. Humans are so wonderful. He thought happily.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 February 2019 at 3:45 PM

"Okay, a what about you Mr. White-wings?" She turns to Lyon and asks.

He was annoyed by the nickname but tried to play it cool. "I'm Lyon, a brilliant and handsome avian." He says.

Lark wasn't impressed.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 February 2019 at 3:46 PM

(HER, oops. I mixed up Lark and Lyon)

"Handsome's right." Jaela said sarcastically from behind her book, title still hidden.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 6 February 2019 at 3:46 PM

Chaya is so confused but then a noise came from above the cave and Chaya took Hawkfang's hand and drag him in the cave. "There is someone above this cave" she yelled and made the sound not heard from outside.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 February 2019 at 3:48 PM

Jaela snorted, slamming the book shut. She set it on the ground, title still hidden.

(Is this where Malen comes in?)

Malen walked into his hut and started a small chicken cooking.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 6 February 2019 at 3:51 PM

"Lylon there are people above us we need to teleport now to the safe house I was talking about" Chaya said panting.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 February 2019 at 3:52 PM

"What? Are you jealous?" Lyon says sarcastically back to Jaela. He heard Chaya's voice. "What's wrong?" He asks.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 6 February 2019 at 3:54 PM

"Lyon!" Chaya screamed again.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 February 2019 at 3:59 PM

"I'll scout it out. If it's a human, It's my turn." Jaela stood up and strode to the entrance of the cave, spreading her wings as wide as she could in what little room she had.