Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 August 2021 at 11:05 AM

(I like that idea! LIke 100 years in the future where this fight they all die in was a turning point for humanity and avianity, and the future people acknowledge them as heroes for getting them to the point they can work together? That's not to say there wouldn't still be hate, like the white and black races. There's still some prejudice for the slavery hundreds of years ago. Same situation here? Sorry, my brain just spewed a buncha ideas)

"You can come if you want," Ralem asks. "That's our friend out there with him. We could use the help."

Mikka finishes picking berries and turns to Amber. "You hungry?" She asks with a smile.

Amber blinks at her. "I just had a ton of berries. Thank you, I'm good." She replies. She looks around, thinking of the guy in the white robes who had supposedly attacked her.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 4 August 2021 at 2:48 PM

(Lol it's fine. That works pretty well)
(Did Ralem ask me by the way? I think so-)

Mist seemed to be eating something. "These odd purple looking berries taste so-" she said happily. Ten seconds later, she coughed them up. "-not good." She coughed again. "Moving on- sure. I'll come, in that case."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 August 2021 at 2:56 PM

(Yup)

Ralem had a short flashback to when Raina had eaten those purple berries and almost died. He conjured a healing ball and held it out to Mist. "Those berries are poisonous. Maybe don't eat them?"

"Okay, more for me!" Mikka stuffed berries into her mouth happily.

Amber smiled a little at Mikka and went to go sit on a fallen log.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 4 August 2021 at 3:35 PM

"Oh. Okay then." Mist took the ball. "Off we go!" and she turned back into a Phoenix and flew up.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 August 2021 at 9:14 PM

Ralem watched the phoenix go and started walking towards Sirin and the other avians, being careful of every step. They needed to be quiet so they could get Jaela and go.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 5 August 2021 at 9:30 AM

Mist stared blankly. She couldn't see through the clouds so she slowly descended, until they were in sight.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 August 2021 at 1:07 PM

Mikka finished off her handful of berries and went to sit by Amber. "You gotta have questions about all this, i mean, seeing as you just got your memory wiped by that dude."

Amber blinked a little. "I do have a few questions, but they can wait." She smiled a little at the other girl.

Ralem got closer and ducked behind a bush so that he wouldn't be seen. He hoped the others would follow. He couldn't see Sirin from his position, but he could see Jaela and another girl. He had to take a second look at that. They seemed to be getting along? Jaela wasn't fighting at all.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 August 2021 at 2:49 PM

(Oop sorry for not replying in a while)

Lyon lands after Ralem and hides behind a tree. He could see the avian girl who threatened him with a shoe earlier, and Jaela. He releases a shaky breath. She was alive and safe.

Sirin pops some berries into his mouth. "I'm surprised by how calm you are about all of this." He says to Amber. "I mean, you got your memory erased, and some guy's trying to kill us. How are you not the slightest bit worried?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 August 2021 at 3:44 PM

(You gucci! What do you think about ending this though? I think we should end it sooner rather than later. And how should we do it?)

Amber tilts her head to the side. "Should I be worried? I'm with you guys." She says innocently.

Mikka shoots a 'can-you-believe-this?' look at Sirin. "See, the thing is, yes. Yes you should be worried if someone's chasing you and trying to kill you."

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 August 2021 at 9:58 PM

(Oof, I have no idea how we should end this)

Lyon glances over at Ralem. "What should we do?" He whispers.

"Aw! That's so sweet! I'm glad you still feel safe around us, even if you don't remember who we are." Sirin grins. "But, Mikka's right. You at least want to be a little cautious, you never know when that guy will show up again."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 August 2021 at 10:45 AM

(Okie. Moonlight suggested an 'avengers' situation in which everyone dies, and then, if y'all are interested, we could do a part 2 after they die in a human/avian war. This aftermath is a time where humans and avians at least get along with some prejudices.)

"We could grab Jaela and run," Ralem suggests. "or you could go in with your powers and in case it doesn't work, we could go around behind Sirin and smack him over the head while he's distracted with you." He looks around their little group.

Amber nods. "Okay. Do you think he will show up again? What happens if he does?" Her brow creases a little with worry.

"Then I'll smack him with my shoe." Mikka lifts a foot as if to show off said shoe. "And he'll run screaming like the little boy he is from our awesomeness." She grins.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 8 August 2021 at 2:20 PM

(Yeah, I really didn't watch it but it's everywhere so)

Mist screeched as she started descending at light speed and then transformed back landing lightly by Mikka. "Okay, you can wish but that'd be too easy. You'd bet they have some kind of crazy defense or something." Mist said. "I mean, you can't smack someone with a shoe and all your problems would be resolved, can you?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 August 2021 at 9:15 PM

(Any ideas? Because as of now it seems like the avian race is far smaller in numbers than the human race and I find it very unlikely that they could destroy the humans and win. With how 'terroristic' the avians are towards the humans I don't think they could pull off being allies through talking)

Mikka's wing feathers fluffed up and she jumped off the log with a squeak. When she registered the strange avian who had been a flaming flap, she yanked off her shoe and held it out towards the newcomer. "I can try." She smacked the shoe towards the stranger. "Who are you? What's your middle name? Who do you care about most in the world so we can use them as a hostage against you?" She says with a small grin.

Amber leaps up and scrambles away from the stranger. She lets out a nervous squeal. Was this person with the white-winged boy? She hurries to Sirin's side and moves a little behind him. "Do you know her?" She asks nervously.

Ralem cringes at the phoenix avian's lack of finesse and stealth. He curses under his breath. "Sorry." He apologizes. "So, she's distracting them, should we go around and grab Jaela then?" He asks Lyon.

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 August 2021 at 10:02 AM

Lyon facepalms. "Ugh, I guess we have no other option at this point. Let's wait for an opening to grab her."

Sirin shakes his head. Who was this? They better not mess up my plan. "Quick question, do you think you're capable of defending yourself?" He asks Amber.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 August 2021 at 10:27 AM

Ralem nods. "I'll go around and see if I can see any other openings. If it goes wrong or if we get her, we'll meet at the river by the berry bushes." He says, then gets up and creeps around the camp, staying hidden by the bushes.

Amber looks worried. "Maybe? I can try." She wasn't sure what defending yourself really was, but she was sure she would learn. She bent down and picked up a stick, hefting it like a club,

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 11 August 2021 at 11:23 AM

Mist turned back and flew up into the clouds.

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 August 2021 at 8:14 PM

(What if for the ending we give humans and avians a common enemy? Lyon could possibly go full villain mode)

"If you see anyone dangerous looking, just beat them up with that." Sirin says, giving Amber a thumbs up. He watches the strange new girl fly away. Was she with them?

Lyon nods. "I guess I'll go this way." He mummers, half to himself. He could see Jaela clearly now. Why was she hiding behind Sirin? He hesitates before taking another step forward. What do I do if she doesn't recognize me?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 August 2021 at 10:43 AM

(Ooh I like that idea. Who would be the common enemy?)

Amber gives him the thumb-up sign back. She wasn't sure what it meant but it was probably good. "Will do." She says as the scary girl flew away. "Phew, she's gone." She says softly.

Ralem stops walking as Jaela moves back to a log he was near. There she was! He could grab her now... But something wasn't right. He watches Sirin and the other girl, who was putting her shoe back on and sitting down on the log with Jaela. Why didn't Jaela seem upset about being kidnapped?

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 August 2021 at 7:34 AM

(I'm fine with either the sad ending or the common enemy one)
Raina nods, "I'll stay here and wait." She watches Jaela talking with Sirin and Mikka, and tilts her head in confusion. Why was she talking like they were...friends? No matter, once Jaela is reunited with them she'll explain everything.

Elias shrugs and decides to remain by the Raina girl. He could see Sirin hovering near the other avians. He grits his teeth, that traitor. Elias takes a breath, he had to remain calm. He'd get his revenge soon, anyways.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 August 2021 at 3:26 PM

Lyon gives a nod to Ralem, signaling him to get ready. Here we go... He jumps out of the bushes, grabs Jaela's arm and starts running to the meeting spot.

"Amber!" Sirin shouts after them. He tries not to smile. They're here now, let's hope this goes according to my plan.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2021 at 5:52 PM

(Let's do common enemy then?)

Dangerous looking! Amber thinks, panicking a little. "Sirin, help!" She yelps, then brings up her stick and smacks the newcomer with it as hard as she can while yanking her arm out of his grip. She stumbles away and gets a better look at them. It was the white-winged avian from before. The one Sirin had said erased her memory! "You." She says nervously, hefting the stick in case tried to grab her again.

Ralem gets to his feet and, with a flap of his wings, jumps at Sirin with his hands balled into fists to distract him and give Jaela and Lyon a chance to escape.

Mikka rips her shoe off and swings it by the top towards the new avian that had just shown up. She missed and swung it at him again. She had to keep up her act... "Where is your friend taking Amber?" She demands as she tries to club the avian attacking Sirin.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 August 2021 at 8:17 PM

(Yee)
Raina's eyes widen in confusion as she sees Jaela fighting Lyon instead of Sirin. She starts flapping and flies towards them. "Jaela, what are you doing! We got to hurry."

Elias narrows his eyes and decides to focus on getting revenge on Sirin and Mikka. He summons a illusion of himself and sends it flying behind Ralem to the avians, then circles around to their backside. He pulls out a dagger and smiles.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2021 at 8:41 PM

Amber turns her back on the white winged avian to face the newcomer. "Who's Jaela, and who are you? What do you want?" She asks, holding the stick towards this avian. Why were they acting like they knew her? They didn't, right?

Ralem backs up from the two as the girl swings her boot at him. "You mean Jaela? She's our friend and we're rescuing her." He states to the girl. He waits to see what they would do.

"She doesn't need to be rescued, you dumb boy. Look!" Mikka points towards where Amber was pointing the stick at a black-winged avian now. The pastel-winged avian turns quickly, looking at the scene, then turns back to Sirin and her fast enough that he sees her trying to hit him with the shoe again, but can't move fast enough to dodge. She hits him in the face with the heel of her boot. He stumbles backwards, reeling.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2021 at 10:40 PM

Lyon feels pain in his arm from the blow and releases Jaela's wrist. "Ow, what are you doing?!?" He cautiously steps closer to Jaela. "Please put the stick down."

"Keep him distracted for me." Sirin says with a wink. He rushes up to Amber. "Are you okay?" He asks her and stands defensively in front of her with a knife in hand.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 August 2021 at 3:01 PM

Amber whirls around, pointing the stick at the white avian again. Sirin appears next to her and she immediately feels braver. "Yeah, I'm okay." She says. "Are you?"

Mikka grins and sees Hunter showing up behind the pastel avian. "Oh, hey you!" She calls to the guy, then tries to smack the pastel avian again with her shoe. He barely dodges and kicks out at her legs to get her off-balance. She flares her wings and manages to stay upright.

Ralem grits his teeth. His cheek was throbbing from where this avian had hit it. "Can we just talk about this?" He says quickly, ducking under yet more swings of the boot.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 August 2021 at 12:18 AM

"Sirin," Raina growls, "What did you do to her?! It's like she doesn't know us anymore." She summons some shadows as she prepares to defend herself. "Why are you even doing this to us?"

Elias grits his teeth as he watches Sirin fly away. He couldn't get close enough to him now without Sirin noticing. He changes his targets to Mikka as she watches her call out to his illusion. She aims the dagger to her, hesitates, then switches the dagger around so the hilt was facing her. She didn't do anything wrong to Elias yet, and he'd rather wait for explanations then make a drastic move by killing her. He waits until he gets close, then slames the hilt into Mikka's head.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 August 2021 at 10:39 PM

"You're crazy. Sirin didn't do anything to me! That guy did." Amber says, looking back at the white winged avian. Why were they acting like they knew her? She would ask Sirin about that later.

Mikka heard a small sound behind her and started to turn, then something slammed into her head. Her vision turned black and she slumped to the ground, unconscious.

Ralem rubs his cheek. "Ah, thanks." He says to Elias. He turns as he hears Jaela talking and frowns. She was holding a large stick out towards Raina and Lyon. "We better go help." He says as he starts rushing towards them to help.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 September 2021 at 11:29 PM

"I'm fine." Sirin replies. "Haven't you guys taken enough from us? Just leave us alone!"

"What are you talking about?" Lyon asks. Neither of them were making any sense. As much as Lyon wanted to stab the annoyance that was Sirin, but he didn't know what he had planned and Jaela is basically a hostage right now. The best thing to do at the moment is figure out what was going on.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 September 2021 at 10:12 AM

"S-Sirin's my friend. You attacked us and stole my memory, which I want back, thank you very much." Amber finished the statement sounding almost like her old self. "And now you're coming after us again. What do you want?" She asked. Why was this guy pretending to be confused? He knew exactly what he did... right?

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 September 2021 at 11:42 PM

Lyon was so lost. What was Jaela even talking about?

Sirin glances at Amber. "I'll create a distraction, you go and get out of here." He whispers to her.