Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 February 2021 at 2:07 PM

(Oh no! Jaela!)

Lana shook her head at Elias as soon as he mentioned going to take them all out. She stood. "Healing takes energy out of both of us," she replied. "You need to rest." She reached down to adjust her boot, conspicuously feeling for the knife she kept hidden there. She wanted to trust Elias, but the last person she had healed turned out to be murderous. "What do you want with them anyway? And what is your real name?"

Ines gave Ralem a confused glance when he asked if the animal Raina was thinking about was him. "Is it a type of bird?" she asked.

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 February 2021 at 5:36 PM

Sirin sets Jaela down on her feet. "You're just going to have to trust me." He says softly.

Lyon glares at Sirin. "What did you do?" He growls.

Sirin barely manages to avoid laughing. Lyon was not making himself look friendly at all. There's no way Jaela would trust him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 February 2021 at 5:44 PM

She frowns a little at the white avian. "He said you did something." She says. She didn't know why she was defending the guy, but it felt right. Protecting people from others. She looked at the grey-haired boy. "Okay, let's go." She opens her wings a little hesitantly, as if she wasn't confident in herself about it.

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 February 2021 at 6:53 PM

Sirin nods. He spreads his wings and lets them lift him up into the air. He casts a quick smirk at Lyon before flying away.

"Wait!" Lyon attempts to fly after them. His injured wing flaps helplessly, barely able to get himself into the air.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 February 2021 at 7:01 PM

She looks at the white avian with an odd expression. Half regret that she was leaving him bleeding and half worry that he might follow them and try to hurt them. "Sorry." She said in case it would help. She flaps her wings and takes off, following the grey boy. It felt like she'd been flying forever, but she couldn't remember ever doing it before.

Mikka shrugs with a grin. "What she said. Sorry." She grabs her fallen shoe, shoves it back onto her foot, and follows Sirin into the sky.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 February 2021 at 7:33 PM

(omggggg whaatttt I missed so much ack)
"Yeah, it's you," Raina smiles at Ralem, "It's always you." She turns to Ines, "Well...I guess we are part bird. We're avians," she explains, "Good job! You guys guessed it." She glances towards the cave entrance. Jaela and Lyon still weren't back. "Hey, maybe we should go to look for Lyon and Jaela soon. They've been out for too long. They might be in trouble."
(oh lord why did I make Raina so sappy help)
"Uhh...," Elias hesitates. He had not told anybody his real name in a long time. He hadn't even heard somebody say his name in a long time. "Elias. My real name is Elias," he finishes. After all, what harm could it do? He hears a yell and he whips around just in time to see the golden avian take off with Sirin and Mikka. Something was wrong. He had thought that Sirin was not on good terms with his targets. The white avian had a injured wing, so he couldn't get off the ground. "Lana, we should go back and see what happened there," he says more urgently. He couldn't let his targets get away, but he was in no shape to fly. But maybe the white avian could tell him what had happened.

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 February 2021 at 1:11 PM

Lyon falls to his knees. He watches them fly away, unable to do anything. He slams his fist on the ground. Why did she look at me like that? What did he do to her?

Sirin flies closer to Mikka. "I'm surprised to see you coming along." He says. "I thought I scared you off."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 February 2021 at 8:00 PM

Elias walks up to the white winged avian. "Hey you. Stop moping around. What happened here?" he says brusquely. He felt a bit bad for putting things so bluntly, but moping around wouldn't do anything for the avian.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 February 2021 at 4:46 PM

Mikka smirks at him. "Not scared necessarily. More like made me want to follow you instead of you coming after me someday and shooting me because 'Hey, I remember you, you were that weird girl I was with before I shot Grumpy and probably killed him!'" She says.

The girl flies quietly, trying to remember anything about before she'd first seen the grey avian. Had she almost been killed and somehow come back to life with no memories? She sighs. That was unlikely.

Ralem smiles at Raina, flattered. "Aw, thank you." He says. he looks towards the cave exit. "Yeah, I think we should look for them. The river wasn't that far, they should at least be back by now."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 17 February 2021 at 6:47 PM

His name was Elias... She had known it wasn't Hunter. She clenched her fingers into a fist when he didn't answer her question about why he was after the avians, but at least she had gotten the answer to one of her questions. She watched when Sirin and Mikka flew away with one of the avians he had been after. "Fine," she replied to Elias, "but you really need to rest." She followed behind him silently when he walked to the remaining avian.

Ines' nose scrunched in confusion when the answer did indeed turn out to be Ralem. She shrugged it off and looked back at her delicate wings. Maybe they were part bird. She didn't know. She jumped up when Raina and Ralem mentioned going to find Lyon and Jaela. She slipped her hand into Raina's and held on tightly to tell them she wouldn't be left behind. She was coming with them if they decided to go.

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 February 2021 at 12:17 AM

Lyon whips out his dagger and points it at the strange new avian. "Who are you? Stay back!"

"Hmm, fair enough." Sirin replies. "Hey, do you think you could play along and act like we're friends with that girl?" He asks in a low voice.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 February 2021 at 12:28 AM

Raina glances at Ines in surprise, then smiles and squeezes her hand. She was so cute! She instinctively reaches out for Ralem's hand, and blushes when she realized what was happening. "Yeah! Let's go! It'll be like an adventure," she says happily.

"Whoa, I mean no harm. I'm not so fond of Sirin myself. He tried to kill me and Lana," Elias backs away and puts his hands up. He could feel his hidden knife press against his skin as he shifted, he was confident he could pull it out if he needed to. "Just tell me your relationship with him."

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 February 2021 at 7:00 PM

"Take a wild guess." Lyon says, gesturing to his bloodied wing.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 February 2021 at 9:53 PM

Mikka grins. "Sure. I'm good at pretending, sounds like fun." She says, looking towards the girl.

Ralem feels his face get warm as he takes Raina's hand. "A potentially dangerous adventure, but if there isn't that, it would be boring." He smiles. "Off we go!"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 February 2021 at 12:04 PM

Raina makes sure both Ines and Ralem are ready before she starts walking. She suddenly hears the flapping of wings and looks up only to see outlines of avians flying across the sky. The sun was shining in her eyes so she couldn't get a good look, but she had a sinking feeling in her gut that something was wrong. "Let's pick up the pace," Raina says, "Something's off about this."

"Yeah, I guessed that you wouldn't be pals. But like, why is your girlfriend flying with him now," Elias gestures at the shapes of Sirin, Jaela, and Mikka growing distant as they flew further away. "Bad breakup?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 February 2021 at 4:03 PM

Why does everyone assume that? Wait.. Lyon's grip on his dagger tightens. "How did you know we are close? How long have you been watching us?"

Sirin feels his wings get heavy. The adrenaline was now fading. He didn't think using his power would wear him out this much. "I think I need a short break, guys."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 February 2021 at 1:17 PM

Ralem nods, starting to walk faster. Was it humans? Part of him was excited to see them, but the larger, louder part was worried they would try to kill them all.

The girl blinks a little, pulled out of her thoughts. "Okay." She hadn't really noticed how sore she was now. Why was she sore? It felt like someone had beaten her up, but almost like they weren't trying to. She starts beating her wings slower so she would drop in the sky.

"Aw, big bad Sirin's tired..." Mikka teases. "I'm hungry, so this works. Yeet." She starts moving down.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 February 2021 at 5:49 PM

Raina stops speed walking as she sees a flash of something gray out of the corner of her eye. She bends down and picks a gray feather up(Elias's feather). "There's even more avians around here?" she mumbles to herself.

"Uhhh....just a hour ago. We bumped into you guys and were curious." Elias glances at Lana and prays that she would go along with his lie. "You guys just seemed like a pretty close flock."

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 February 2021 at 8:40 PM

Sirin nods his head in agreement. "Food sounds good. Let's stop down there."

Lyon glances back and forth between the two avians. "How do I know you're not working with Sirin?" He asks, narrowing his eyes.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 February 2021 at 8:05 PM

"Considering you saw him shoot me, I would say that's enough proof that we're not on great terms," Elias says. He could still feel his leg throbbing in pain. Lana's healing had helped, but she was right, he did need some rest.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 February 2021 at 6:01 PM

"Oh no... Anyone object to running?" Ralem offers. He had a bad feeling about all this.

"Yee." Mikka lands on a pile of leaves.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 February 2021 at 6:10 PM

"I can run. Ines, do you think you can keep up?" Raina responds.

1,467 posts

robinn • 27 February 2021 at 10:52 PM

"Oh right," Lyon crosses his arms. "So, what do you want? I don't know if you noticed, but I'm kind of in the middle of something."

Sirin lands and lies flat on his back on the ground. "I don't think I can move for a while." He laughs weakly.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 February 2021 at 12:53 AM

"I just want to know who he is, and who he's with. And why he randomly decided to shoot me upon seeing you. About that, what's your history with him? He seemed like he knew you." Elias says. He couldn't figure out why Sirin would betray them. Was Sirin working for someone? Maybe...humans?

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 March 2021 at 8:37 PM

"He's working with humans to kill avians. I haven't known him for that long, but he tried to kill us." Lyon replies. He taps his fingers impatiently. "Are you satisfied? Can I go now?"

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 2 March 2021 at 9:50 AM

its been forever its been like what two years one year haha

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 March 2021 at 10:43 AM

@alicevamill
(Hi!)
Elias grimaces. Sirin worked with humans too? That would pose a problem... And he had never heard of an avian that works for humans in his numerous encounters with them before...Just who was Sirin? "Where are you planning to go with that wing of yours?" Elias asks.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 2 March 2021 at 11:16 AM

i dont remember who i used to play as so imma create a new bean))

Name:Keila Grey
Appearance:she is a ivory skinned girl with copper waves and green eyes and naturally pink lips she wears a faded my hero academia shirt with blue jeans
Appearance of wings:wide and feathered wings that are almost similar to a starlings
History: (Optional)
Personality:she is shy kind a bit sassy
Power: (Optional)water
Weakness:fire and cold
Other: (Optional)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 March 2021 at 5:09 PM

(@alicevamill Hey! Character accepted.)

(Jaela)
The girl landed on a tree, watching the others. She figured now was a good a time as any to ask questions. "Who was that? What did he do to me?" She asks, then asks another question that worried her more. "Who am I?"
(Yall can tell her a different name than Jaela if you want, just to cement she's on Sirin's side Because he knows her name and it would be real sus if the other flock said another name than the one she believed her own and not the other flock's.)

Mikka snorts at Sirin's words and sits down with her back against a tree. She looks up at the gold-winged girl. What was her name again? Sirin had never said. She looks towards Sirin to answer it.

Ralem frowns. "Let's move faster." He starts speed-walking to the place Jaela and Lyon had been going.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 March 2021 at 6:01 PM

Raina walks to the clearing only to see Lyon with two unfamiliar avians. "What happened?" she asks. "Where's Jaela? Who are these avians?"