Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 April 2021 at 12:47 AM

Elias nods, "That makes sense. Do you know if he needs to do anything in order to use his power? Does he need to have physical contact?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 April 2021 at 1:00 AM

"I think so," Lyon replies. "Jaela changed after he grabbed her." Lyon thinks back to that moment. Jaela's cry for help still echoed in his head. He pushes the thought away. We'll rescue her. She will be fine. "Ralem, do you think you could heal my wing for me?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 April 2021 at 12:45 PM

So Sirin needs physical contact...Elias stores that in his memory. "Alright, after your wing is healed, let's go after him. The longer your friend spends with him, the more likely she will fight against us."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 April 2021 at 6:54 PM

"You're welcome, Sirin." Mikka curtsied and started picking berries.

Ralem nods. He hadn't noticed Lyon's wing was injured in the chaos when he'd found him and Elias had showed up. He touches Lyon's wing gently and starts healing it.

Amber watches Sirin for a moment. "So what do you guys normally do?" She asks, not remembering what normal people did.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 April 2021 at 12:40 AM

Raina watches Ralem heal Lyon. "Do you feel better?" she asks, concerned. "Are you guys all ready?"

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 22 April 2021 at 2:44 PM

Mist looked confused. "Um... for what?" Mist asked. "I mean, sure." Mist stared blankly.

Male
8 posts

d0m1nat3r • 22 April 2021 at 3:59 PM

wow. you could make a book out of this

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 April 2021 at 4:21 PM

Ralem heard someone talk and looked behind himself while still touching Lyon's wing and started (or jumped whatever you call it) "Where'd you come from?" He said, surprised. (to Mist)
(XD yeah I'm thinking of doing that at some point)

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 23 April 2021 at 5:02 PM

Mist stared. "I was like... almost always here, from the start of the conversation. Just hiding in the back because 3 weirdly dressed humans stuffed me in a small cage for 84 years before the lock rusted and broke. Soooo... Ermph."

(Tag pings: @chaoschild)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 April 2021 at 1:08 PM

(You don't have to ping me)

"...That sounds awful." Ralem says. This stranger seemed like the type to follow them, so he looked back at Raina, Elias and Lyon. "Should we go find them now?"

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 30 April 2021 at 1:30 PM

Mist stared again. "Sure, I guess."

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 May 2021 at 9:40 PM

Lyon instinctively reaches for his dagger. "Who are you?" He asks the strange avian.

Sirin shrugs. "Mosty trying not to die. We live in a dangerous world."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 May 2021 at 1:31 PM

(sorry for not replying in long time)
Raina steps back in surprise and uses the remainder of her power to summon shadows. "Answer the question," she says, shifting nervously. She wasn't in the shape to fight again.

Elias pulls out a dagger. "Do you guys know this person?"

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 5 May 2021 at 1:38 PM

(We'll got life to deal with. 😃)

Mist closed her eyes and created two embers by her side. "Stop fighting. We have a bigger fish to fry. Are you talking to me?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 May 2021 at 7:27 PM

"Oh. That's not what I imagined." I'm not sure what I imagined, Amber thinks. "Why is it dangerous?"

(Shadowdragon, you gucci 😊)

Ralem frowns a little. "Why do you care? You don't know any of us." He says to the newcomer.

"Because there's dangerous people and creatures in it, like humans. They're kinda like us, but they can't fly. We're obviously better. And like that robed dude you were wi-" Mikka pauses. "The robed dude we were fighting." She corrects herself.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 May 2021 at 12:51 AM

(ah yes gucci hehe)
Raina shakes her head at Elias. She was as clueless as he was. "Yeah. Who are you?" Raina questions the new avian.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 May 2021 at 4:37 PM

Amber looks around the clearing, trying to see if there was anything she remembered. She squinted at a bush as she focused and sighed. Nothing.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 15 June 2021 at 12:01 PM

Mist also looks around aimlessly not even knowing what's going on.
(Srsly though what's going onnnn?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 June 2021 at 2:18 PM

(I don't know, probably life being crazy for people.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 July 2021 at 10:02 PM

(reviving this cuz life)
"Let's go after them," Raina says, "If we don't move now they might get away."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2021 at 10:13 AM

(Yes, liiivvveeee! And we can start wrapping this roleplay up, like actively try to get them and then humans to work something out or be conquered or whatnot)

"Yeah. Let's go." Ralem says. "You can tag along if you like, but we have to leave now," Ralem says, starting to move in the direction he thought they were going,

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 1 August 2021 at 11:34 AM

Mist turned into a phoenix and followed Ralem. (Sure why not?)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 August 2021 at 11:36 PM

(Yee)
Raina sees a few shapes hovering in the distance. "Is that...them?" she asks.
(hmm should we fight or accept the hoomans)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 August 2021 at 10:32 AM

(What do y'all think is more likely to happen? Surviving and destroying an entire race or talking themselves (with Lyon's help) into the humans accepting them, taking responsibility for all the genocide in their kind?)

Ralem squints. "I don't know. We should get closer." He walks toward them. Maybe Jaela was there?

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 3 August 2021 at 2:45 PM

(Am I the only one who doesn't understand what was just asked)
Mist flew up to get a closer look without alarming them.
(owo)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 August 2021 at 2:54 PM

(Okay so one of the main things in this world is that humans and avians have this age-old hate between them. The question is that should the two races be friends or should one destroy the other?)

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 3 August 2021 at 2:56 PM

(maybe we have the humans destroy most of the avians ig? And then would there be part two if that happened that would be nice)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 August 2021 at 9:51 PM

(I think most of the avians are already hunted down, I think itd be most likely that we join the humans but like itd be fun if we destroy them. Or maybe its a sad ending and everyone dies)
Raina flies closer, and the shapes of Jaela, Sirin, and another avian become clearer to her.

"Thats Mikka," Elias says, "What is she doing with Sirin?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 August 2021 at 9:53 AM

"We should get closer on foot." Ralem says, turning to the others. "You all must know how dangerous Sirin is, and I don't think he'd like it if we obviously dropped out of the sky to see him." He says wryly.
(Oooh sad ending would be fun. Or what if they found another colony of avians/bats and convinced them to help, and storm a big city?)

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 4 August 2021 at 10:11 AM

Mist swoops down and transforms back. "Be careful." (I think the sad ending would be good. And then a part two. Classic Avengers theme.)