Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 October 2020 at 5:01 PM

(omg should I kill off Raina or would that be bad)
Raina hears a faint muffled voice telling her to spit the berries out. She tries again but her stomach convulses and she gags on the berries. She could feel her body getting weaker.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 October 2020 at 5:25 PM

(DON'T YOU DARE)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 October 2020 at 6:37 PM

(hehe just joking i am tooo attached to her...probs)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 October 2020 at 8:20 PM

(No no no no kill Raina Ralem would be heartbroken)

Jaela smirks a little and bites back a comment about "Lyon + fire = hot boy." She watches. "Nice. Now, all we have to do is wait for the others to come back."

Ralem curses softly, trying to stay calm. He mentally goes through everything he could do. The top three options he came up with were 1, the Heimlich maneuver, 2, reaching into her mouth and pulling out the berries, gross. 3, panicking and running around like a chicken with its head cut off. On second thought, maybe just two options. He looks at Ines and makes up his mind. He couldn't let her see Raina die, and he wouldn't let her die.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 October 2020 at 8:36 PM

Lyon pokes the fire with a stick. "Hey, how long does it normally take to pick berries?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 October 2020 at 1:03 PM

Jaela shrugs, watching the fire. "Depends how far away the bushes are. Tops 15 minutes." She says. "What, are you worried?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 October 2020 at 9:00 PM

"A little," Lyon replies, "it's been longer than that, and I'm pretty sure I saw some berry bushes not too far away from here."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 October 2020 at 9:33 PM

(oh ya for the sake of Raina x Ralem)
Raina slumps to the ground. She could feel her vision fading to black. Is this really how she was going to die? Surviving attacks by humans and fighting with other avians, only to die at the hands of a stupid berry? No, she would not. Raina forces her eyelids to stay open and coughs even harder, trying to dislodge the berries.

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 7 October 2020 at 11:37 PM

(@wingedfox anyplace asha can come in?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 October 2020 at 6:15 PM

( Would it work for you guys if Asha met up with Sirin, Elias and the others in that group?)

Jaela studies Lyon. "Aw, you do have feelings. Want to go find them and see what's taking so long?" She asked.

(Heimlich maneuver it is then.)
Ralem moves behind Raina and clasps his hands over her stomach. He bites his lip and jerks his hands into her stomach to help her cough up the berries. He sent up a silent prayer to whatever deities there were that this would work.

(I actually know how the heimlich maneuver works so if y'all want to know I can explain. It's kind of like being punched in the stomach but on purpose. It makes you cough and forces anything stuck out of the windpipe.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 October 2020 at 9:15 PM

(Suree)
Raina coughs and sputters wildly. She hacks out the berries. She stays there, collapsed on the ground gasping for breath. Ralem had saved her. She was alive... But she still felt so tired...
(yass Ralem)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 October 2020 at 2:47 PM

(Yeee Raina livessss!)
Ralem hurriedly makes a healing ball and sets it next to Raina to help with any lasting damage, then moves to her front, watching her face. He brushed some hair out of her eyes. He was so relieved that she was alive..."How do you feel?" He asks softly.

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 October 2020 at 11:36 PM

Lyon glares at her. "What do you mean 'I have feelings?' Actually, don't answer that, let's just go and what's holding them up."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 October 2020 at 12:10 AM

Jaela laughs. "I think they went this way." She starts walking with a spring in her step.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 October 2020 at 10:19 PM

Raina tries to croak out words of reassurance but fails. She ends up hacking again. Her throat was so dry... She settles for giving a thumbs up to Ralem.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 October 2020 at 11:47 PM

Ralem was so relieved that Raina was okay. He unties his water bottle from his belt and uncaps it. "Do you think you can drink something?" He asked.

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 October 2020 at 12:26 AM

"Alright," Lyon follows behind her, "you seem like you're in a really good mood."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 October 2020 at 10:28 PM

Raina shrugs and takes the water bottle from Ralem. She sips a bit and coughs again. She tries to speak but her voice refuses to work. Her hands fly to her throat. Her throat hurt so badly...
(charades time hehe)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 October 2020 at 12:59 PM

Jaela grins. "I am." She admits. She looks around for the bushes.

(hehe)
Ralem frowns a little and touches some of the skin on her neck. He uses his power to directly heal anything else that was in pain, instead of using his tangible healing balls and necklaces.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 October 2020 at 7:54 PM

Raina sighs in relief, then grasps at her throat. "Aah," she tries out. Her voice was working! "I-I can ta-" she launches into another coughing fit. "C-can totally talk," she croaks out.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 October 2020 at 9:04 PM

Lyon could see Ralem's wings. "I think I see them up ahead. Wait, is that-" he sees Ralem kneeling next to someone. Lyon casts a worried glance at Jaela and quickens his pace.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 October 2020 at 2:35 AM

Ralem sighs in relief and takes the water bottle, recapping it and setting it beside him. he smiled a little as he listened to Raina speak. "That's a good sign." He says softly.

Jaela's good mood flew out the window. She jogs to keep up with Lyon. "Please tell me nobody's dead..." She whispers.

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 October 2020 at 6:43 PM

Lyon stops in front of Ralem and Raina. "What happened?" He asks.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 October 2020 at 6:42 PM

"I w-was stupid," Raina grunts. Her throat still hurt whenever she tried to speak. "Mm fine. Now." She launches into another coughing fit.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 October 2020 at 12:29 AM

Ralem gives her a look. She certainly didn't look fine, but he wasn't going to argue.

"What happened though?" Jaela asks worriedly. "Was it a human?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 October 2020 at 6:18 PM

Raina blushes a bit. She was kind of embarrassed that she almost died because of a stupid berry. "Uhh..nooo. It was a berry," she whispers.

1,467 posts

robinn • 24 October 2020 at 10:57 PM

"Were you poisoned by someone?" Lyon asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 October 2020 at 11:14 PM

(It's kind of adorable how they're handling this.)
"So we need to go after them?" Jaela asked, looking around for suspicious people.

Ralem smiled a bit at their reactions. "No, it's not that. We were picking berries, as we told you, and she just decided to make sure one type of berry was okay for the rest of us." He said, trying his best to make her sound heroic.

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 October 2020 at 12:18 AM

(They share one braincell)

"So you're saying she ate a poisonous berry...on purpose?" Lyon asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 October 2020 at 11:54 AM

(XD Yeaaah)
Ralem nods slowly. "Yes...?" He says hesitantly. He looks at Raina, then back at Lyon.

Jaela stood there with a confused, worried, thinking-over-what's-happening face. She opened her mouth to say something, then closed it again.