Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 September 2021 at 11:40 AM

Amber nods to Sirin and decides to keep talking to the angel-avian. "Stop looking so confused! You know what you did." She says, pointing the stick at him again.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 22 September 2021 at 3:39 PM

sorry I've left for so long, I've been doing things heh ///

Mist followed. Just listening. She sat dazed, unmoved.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 September 2021 at 10:15 PM

"Stole her memory..It's like Jaela doesn't know us...," Raina murmurs to herself, confusion evident in her tone. "Stole her...memory! Lyon, I think Sirin might have stole Jaela's memory," she says.

Elias watches as Mikka drops limply to the ground. He checks to make sure she's breathing before flying off to search for an opening. He didn't care much about the fate of the confused golden avian, but it was personal with Sirin now. Frankly, he was confused why it took the other avians so long to come to the conclusion that their friend's memory had been wiped. The fact that she didn't remember them and thought Sirin was her savior was a big enough clue.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2021 at 11:44 AM

"Sirin didn't do anything! It was that guy." Amber pointed the stick at the white-winged avian, but now she wasn't sure. Did she really know it wasn't Sirin? She couldn't remember anything that had happened, but they'd said it was that guy that did it...

Ralem skidded to a stop by Raina. "What's happening?" He whispers. "Why isn't Jaela going with us?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 November 2021 at 10:39 PM

Lyon barely has time to process what Raina says before Sirin rushes toward him. He dodges his attacks and manages to knock Sirin off his feet.

Sirin feels the cold metal of a blade press against his throat. She better take the bait, or this will get really bad!

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 November 2021 at 7:46 PM

"Sirin stole her memory," Raina says to Ralem. "It has to be related to him. He probably talked to Jaela after her mind was wiped and turned her against us." She clenches her fists in rage and sends shadows to aid Lyon against Sirin. "Just you wait Jaela, we'll save you."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 November 2021 at 11:23 AM

"Sirin!" Amber yelps when she sees the white-winged avian press the knife against Sirin's throat, and the shadows going towards him. Every fiber of her being wanted to help, but she knew they would catch her. She couldn't fight against shadows! But this couldn't be what he'd had in mind as a distraction, so she rushed forward and smacked the guy with her stick. She could hear the black-winged avian saying something about saving a Jaela, but it probably wasn't important.

"He what?" Ralem cringed. "That can't be good for mental health." He saw a bit of a fight start forming nd jumped forwards, taking hold of the stick Jaela was trying to hit Lyon with. "Jaela, you need to stop and think! Sirin's the bad guy, he did something to you." She tried to pull the stick away from him, not answering.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 December 2021 at 12:14 AM

Raina shoots her shadow tendrils ahead to wrap around Sirin's wrists, hoping to immobilize him. She grits her teeth as she focuses on strengthening her shadows. She could see Jaela fighting against Ralem out of the corner of her eye, but she had to focus on getting rid of Sirin first.

Elias narrows his eyes as he sees the golden avian fighting Ralem with a stick. Sirin's powers were truly dangerous. He swoops forward and kicks the stick out of Jaela's grip, uncaring about the amount of force put into it. He ignores the black winged avian's protest about how he "Didn't have to put that much force into the kick, she's still our friend!". A battle was a battle. Plus, he didn't really care what condition Jaela would come out of the battle with.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 December 2021 at 8:15 PM

Amber winces at her new scrapes and jumps back, leaving the stick on the ground. She looks from Sirin to the pastel avian, to the one who kicked her stick, then turns and runs towards the bushes and thicker trees. This must have been what Sirin meant by the distraction. She couldn't fight that many people, she just had to get away. Maybe she could save him later? A loud crash split the forest behind her and she ran faster.

The crash had come from Ralem. He could see the others were busy, and Jaela was running away for some strange reason, so he chased after her. The crash came from when he ran straight into a dead branch he hadn't seen before and it fell onto the ground. He shook off the shock of hitting something and kept running. "Jaela, stop! We really won't hurt you!" He called, out of breath.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 December 2021 at 11:27 PM

Elias watches Ralem run after Jaela, unamused. Whatever, he didn't care about her. His main goal was to take revenge on Sirin. He takes out his dagger and circles around Sirin, looking for an opening.

Raina bites back her retort as Elias ignores her. "Give up Sirin! You're outnumbered."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2021 at 1:31 PM

"Jaela, please! Can we just talk? I can explain!" Ralem called, stopping in his tracks and leaning his hands on his knees. "Whoo, that was a run."

Amber had stopped as well, because the trees had gotten so dense that she couldn't get through. "Shut up! I don't know who you are and I don't want to know. You're just trying to take me back to angel boy over there, who's trying to kill my friend." She said with a glare at him,

"Sirin?! Sirin's your friend? Don't you remember anything? He's tried to kill you so many times! He's tried to kill all of us and he did something to you." Ralem explained. "He's using you. He did something to you and now you can't remember anything about us. We're your friends, Jaela."

"Stop it. Stop it. You aren't my friends. As long as I can remember, you've been chasing after me, you and your friends. Angel boy even tried to kill Sirin, who was trying to save me from you. I can't believe you're good people after you've shown me you're not." She said, backing up against the thicker trees. Did she really know what she was saying anymore? She couldn't remember that far anyways and for all she knew she was their friend. But if she was, why did they try and kill the person who'd first been nice to her in the beginning? Everything was so messed up.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 January 2022 at 12:00 AM

Elias lunges toward Sirin with a dagger. He swipes furiously. That's for the gun wound, he thinks.

Raina sees Elias join in the battle against Sirin. She glances in the direction that Ralem and Jaela disappeared in. She could hear some commotion. Should she go help him? She knew that Jaela was always more of a fighter than him. Spurred by the thought that Ralem could be hurt, she flies towards them after making sure Elias and Lyon had Sirin covered. I'm coming to help, she thinks. We will rescue Jaela together.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 January 2022 at 1:46 PM

"Okay, riddle me this. Have we ever directly tried to hurt you? You in specific? Or even that brown-haired girl, what's-her-face." Ralem asks, moving a little closer. "Sirin is the only one we've ever tried to stop, and that's because he's almost killed us all in the past."

"Just stop lying! Sirin wouldn't hurt anyone." Amber says stubbornly. She heard wingbeats in the direction they'd come from and frowns, watching that way. "Are your friends coming to help you kill me? Is that was this is? A distraction?" She took a few steps backwards.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 January 2022 at 11:47 PM

"Jaela," Raina calls as she slows herself down, raising her hands to appear less threatening. "Please, just listen to us. Look, have you ever thought it was kind of convenient how Sirin recruited you? He hasn't even provided any evidence that he was the one who saved you!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 April 2022 at 7:57 PM

(Not me poofing for a solid three months)

"No! I promise that's not what we want. We don't want to hurt you, we just want to help. He did something to your brain and we want to fix it." Ralem said softly.

Between ice-cream and raven over there, Amber was starting to wonder if they were right. "But how can you know? You were the ones pointing sharp things at us." She said, looking from one to the other.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 April 2022 at 2:03 PM

(me too tho heheh)
"That's because Sirin kidnapped you. You're our friend, Jaela. We just want you to be safe," Raina pleads desperately. She hoped that they were getting through.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 April 2022 at 9:59 PM

(Hehe-)
"If he kidnapped me, wouldn't he be trying to keep me there? Or being rude? Or some thing other than how nice he's been?" Amber said hesitantly If she had forgotten, how could she know if they were wrong?

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 April 2022 at 10:42 PM

"Sirin's like that," Raina says darkly, "he did it to us too. He pretends to be nice, then stabs you in the back." She shakes her head and clears her throat, "Jaela, just...come with us. Please. Give us a chance to explain."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 April 2022 at 4:55 PM

"Oh, you mean me when you keep saying Jaela. I thought it was some kind of threatening word in another language." Amber sighed softly, at least that was a bit of a relief. "I'll hear you out, but I still don't trust you." She folded her wings and stopped moving backwards, but didn't make any move to get closer.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 April 2022 at 10:31 AM

Raina wasn't able to stifle a giggle at Jaela's words. Jaela? A bad word? She calms herself down and says, "Thank you, for giving us a chance." She glances at Elias and Lyon fighting Sirin. "Can we find a calmer place to explain? Just come with us for a bit, we promise to not come to close to you."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2022 at 5:16 PM

"Okay." Amber finally agrees. "First though, what are your names, cause Doom and Sunshine just aren't going to work long-term." She looks from Raina to Ralem.

Ralem can't help a loud snort at that. "Oh, girl, you should see me when I don't get enough sleep, I'm- Uh, doom." He laughs softly. "My name's Ralem."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 May 2022 at 7:52 PM

"Sunshine?" Raina's nose wrinkles. Why that of all names? She hated the sun. "I'm Raina. Nice to re-meet you!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 June 2022 at 10:43 PM

Amber blinks. "Other way around." She looks from Raina to Ralem. "Do you need an invitation to explain? Because I'm really confused right now. Start at the beginning." She said, put more at ease by the fact that they seemed more comfortable about it.

Ralem takes a deep breath. "The beginning. Okay. it started in the middle of the night, in April I think. My parents were out shopping and-"

"Wrong beginning. Where you guys met Sirin and why he's not trustworthy." Amber clarifies.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 June 2022 at 7:33 PM

Raina couldn't help but giggle as Ralem started rambling about his own life. She would like to hear that story one day though. "Okay...so basically the first time we met him, he pulled a knife on us by accident...even though I'm not sure if it was by accident now..," she mutters, "but he then decided to tag alone. Until he pulled a gun on us and tried to turn us over to the humans. Since then, he's just been a constant thorn in our side." She hesitates, "I know that you have no reason to trust us right now, but you have no reason to trust him too. We can bring you back to where we live, maybe you'll see something of yours there. So please, give us a chance."
(I really just looked back 40 pages to learn all about Sirin again)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 June 2022 at 11:49 AM

(Hecking it's really been 40 pages?)

She hesitates. She could tell Raina was telling the truth, and if it was true, then how long would it be before Sirin turned on her? Turned on Mikka or Hunter? What would she have to lose by going with these people? Certainly not her life, though that was up in the air with Sirin. "Okay, I'm in. I want to see it."

Ralem sighs in relief. "So you believe us?"

"I don't know yet. All I know is that you all legitimately seem to hate Sirin and you have actual reasons that make sense so..." She shrugs.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 June 2022 at 9:36 PM

(It may have been a exaggeration, but a rlly little one i think it might actually be 40 pages helppp)
"Thank you!" Raina bursts out, rushing to give Jaela a hug on instinct but then remembering. Her arms fall limply back to her sides. "Anyways..." she says awkwardly. "Let's get going to our old cave then. I promise, you wont regret this."