Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 March 2021 at 7:31 PM

"Raina, Ralem!" Lyon sighs in relief knowing they were okay. "Sirin's alive, and he has Jaela."

Sirin sits up. "That's a lot of questions. Okay, let's start off with your name, it's Amber." He says. "And that guy from earlier was trying to kill us. It looks like he also erased your memory too."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 March 2021 at 8:29 PM

Raina's eyes widen, "Sirin's back!? I thought we got rid of him last time..." She feels her nails dig into her palm, "And he took Jaela.. We've got to do something!"

Elias watches as two of his other targets walk into the clearing. "I'm Hunter, and as you can see," Elias gestures to his leg, "Sirin and I are not on good terms. I think it'd be more beneficial for us to all work together." If they worked together, it would be easier for Elias to knock his targets out and bring them back. He just had to wait until they trusted him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 March 2021 at 10:17 PM

Ralen curses under his breath. "Really? I thought he was dead." He says. Normally, he didn't like hearing about people dying, but Sirin was bad news and he'd been relieved to hear he was gone.

"Amber..." She says the name softly. It felt strange and foreign, but if this guy was to be trusted, it was hers. "Why was he trying to kill us?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 March 2021 at 1:24 AM

(omggg you changed ur username wowwo)
"Same, and now he's back! How did he recover so quickly? I thought he would at least have to recuperate for a bit longer. Something must have happened to him..." Raina thinks, "Ralem...do you think their are any other avians with your ability?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 March 2021 at 3:42 PM

Lyon shakes his head. "I'm not sure how he survived. Also, those two avians over there seem to know him." He gestures to Lana and Elias.

Sirin shrugs. "No idea, he's been after us for a while now. I think he's just a psychopath." He says. "Oh yeah, I guess if you don't remember me I should reintroduce myself, I'm Sirin." He says with a grin.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 March 2021 at 6:47 PM

(Yees and I still have 300 cc if you want to change yours at some point. And you, Robinn, you can have whatever the extra 100 if you want I offer because it makes me nervous to have cc on hand 0-0)

"It's likely. It's a big world." Ralem says, thinking about it. "They would have to be pretty powerful to bring someone back from near death though. I couldn't do that."

"Wow." Amber says thoughtfully. "Nice to meet you, Sirin." She smiles a little. "Or, I guess re-meet you."
(Okay so she ain't goin to act like herself unless she gets her memories back. I've been thinking about this a ton and I can explain the science behind this if yall want 😊)

"Aaand I'm Mikka." She says, waving to the gold avian.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 19 March 2021 at 6:59 PM

@chaoschild Is this RP still open?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 March 2021 at 7:01 PM

(@shirothekittehlover It's been going for three years, so that is a valid question. Yes? This is more of an advanced roleplay and we have some world plot points and character details we need to explain and if you're good with that then yup, it's open.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 March 2021 at 7:57 PM

(ahhhh no you've already gifted me too much, I don't need it rn. btw I sent some gifts over! @robinn lemme know if you want some chocolate exchange creatures I have some extra! Also I didn't give ya'll any gifts for Christmas so if anything on my side account interests you then tell me!)

"You saved me a bunch of times though!" Raina says, "without you, all of us would have died within weeks!" She turns to Hunter(Elias), "Oh yeah, how do you know him anyways? Last time we saw him, he was injured. Besides..he's with the...humans."

"Err..," Elias could feel his pulse rising a little but he forced himself to maintain a calm expression. "We..bumped across him and decided to travel together. He betrayed us though," he half lies. He omits the part where Lana had healed Sirin. He wasn't sure these avians would like that.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 March 2021 at 8:13 PM

(Aaah you didn't have to send anything! Are you sure you want to give them to me? Those are some darn good trading creatures!)

Ralem smiles a little at Raina. Her words were nice but hardly true. They'd been careful enough that almost none of them would have died from their wounds. Except Jaela, she definitely would have died if he hadn't come along. "Did you know he was with them? He kind of tried to kill all of us. Twice. You're lucky to be alive." He says.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 March 2021 at 8:50 PM

(It's fine, I have a lot of them hehe)
Elias couldn't hide the shock he felt when the avian spoke, "Uhh. no. Didn't know he was with humans." Too, he adds silently in his head. "Er..do you..know what kind of humans he was with?" Elias racked his brain to remember if he heard of another avian before. He supposed the humans wouldn't tell someone they thought was a normal hitman(his illusions hid well) if they harbored an avian.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 March 2021 at 1:31 PM

(Nooooo I don't need anything)

"They looked like government agents." Lyon answers. He turns back to Raina and Ralem. "We've wasted enough time already. We should go look for Jaela.

"Do you have any more questions?" Sirin asks. He stands up and stretches. "Cause if not, we should get something to eat."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 March 2021 at 1:37 PM

(ack r u sure?)
Raina nods in agreement, "Did you see which direction they left in?"

"I'm..pretty sure I can't follow you with my injured leg," Elias says, "Is it possible for one of you.. to heal me?" He looks at the golden avian the black one had referred to as a healer earlier. He would keep Lana's healing a secret for now.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 March 2021 at 2:04 PM

(Okay then, thanks!)

"If I asked you all my questions, we'd be here all day." Amber says wryly. "Let's get something to eat." She didn't know what was good to eat here and what wasn't; for all she knew it was all deadly, so she figured she would just watch and learn.

Ralem hesitates, watching the avian. "Yes, it's possible... Are you going to try and kill us all after I do?" He asks him. "Because that's happened and we're all tired of it."

"Yeeeesss, foooood..." Mikka agrees, hopping to her feet. She flaps her wings a few times. "Does that look poisonous to you?" She gestures to a berry-covered bush a few yards away from them, then starts moving towards it.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 March 2021 at 2:19 PM

"I'm outnumbered, and pretty beaten up," Elias laughs dryly, "I don't think I can kill you even if I wanted too. Besides, what would be the point?" Avians were more valuable alive, so he would not try to kill them for now. And he had said the truth, he was in no shape to fight.

Raina looks at Hunter's worn and battered appearance. "Yeah, I don't think he can fight," she whispers to Ralem, "I can definitely take him if he decides to though." She could feel that most of her power was back.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 March 2021 at 10:27 PM

Lyon didn't trust this avian at all, but he seemed to hate Sirin just as much as he did. It would be useful to have more avians around to try and deal with Sirin. And Lyon could use him as a pawn if necessary. He looks at Ralem. "You can heal him up a bit."

Sirin tilts his head. "I'm not sure, we should avoid eating it just in case." He glances around spots some dark colored berries growing on a bush. "I'm pretty sure these are edible."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 March 2021 at 6:04 PM

"Thank goodness," Elias says. He sticks his leg out for the avian to heal.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 March 2021 at 7:28 PM

Ralem nods a little and touches the avian's leg, focusing his healing power on the wound. "Let me know if it hurts. If it does, I'm doing something wrong. It shouldn't though." He smiles a little.

"Okie dokie." Amber says. "And what makes you sure those ones are safe?" She gestures to Sirin's berry bush.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 March 2021 at 9:14 PM

Elias sigh contently as he feels the pain dull a bit. It felt a bit different somehow from how Lana had healed him. "Thanks," he says. His leg was able to support his weight now. "So. Are you guys going to go directly for Sirin now? Any plans I should know about?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 April 2021 at 1:13 PM

"I recognize them, so I'm pretty sure they're safe." Sirin replies. "Mikka, do you know anything about wild berries?"

"We don't have a plan. Just kill him if you get the chance and don't let him touch you." Lyon says.
(They don't have a plan, they're going to wing it, ha ha!)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 April 2021 at 7:42 PM

(Ha! Ha! yeah, this time they're not just going against a normal danger-dude, they're going up against the real wing)

Ralem looks up at Elias to judge how it was feeling, and when he could see the pain was mostly gone, he straightened and made a healing ball for him. He held it out. "Here, this will keep healing you." He said.

"Oh. Okay." Amber says, walking over to the bush. How would she know if they were good or not? She couldn't even remember her own friends.

"Well, a basic thing I know is that 10% of white and yellow berries are edible; 50% of red berries are edible; 90% of blue, black, or purple berries are edible, and the rest are iffy." Mikka says. "These are good though, since you recognize them, oh great Sirin."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 April 2021 at 9:31 PM

(Sorry, guys, I'll try to post soon. I've been really busy.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 April 2021 at 1:13 AM

(these puns lol they really quack me up)
(yee that's fine life be like that sometimes)
Elias takes the ball. "If you charge in blindly you'll probably get beaten again. Plus at this point, Sirin probably would have turned your friend against you. She willingly left with him, you know?"

"Jaela wont hurt us," Raina protests, "her memory might be gone but she would never hurt her own flock. Plus, we outnumber them!" She frowns, "Who was that other girl with Sirin anyways...?"

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 2 April 2021 at 11:37 AM

Name: Mist
Appearance: Tall girl with oversized light yellow hood, and a black cap. Navy blue-purple jeans and sneakers.
Appearance of wings: Large phoenix-ish wings, with embers around it; be careful not to touch!
History: (Optional)
Personality: Silent, mischievous
Power: (Optional) Can shoot deadly flames and embers, can transform into a Phoenix sometimes; this helps her understand and see through history a lot better.
Weakness: Quick-tempered, forgetful, shy, clumsy
Other: (Optional)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 April 2021 at 10:11 PM

(@moonlight24 Accepted. You should probably know that we're pretty far into this roleplay and there's a lot we'd need to catch you up on, and it's not super duper active, but is alive.)
(Bgunny you're good! Life happens to everyone, take all the time you need.)

Ralem nods, agreeing. Jaela wouldn't hurt them, at least not willingly. And the other avian had a fair point, if they were going against Sirin, they would need a real plan. "Jaela seemed pretty loyal to him, any ideas why? She must have seen him shoot you." He says to Hunter.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 6 April 2021 at 4:58 PM

Mist has just recently rised from a "bird-cage", they called it, during the time she decided to roam as a Phoenix. She tilts her head, and shrugs. She still had a lot to catch up on during this war. According to what she had heard so far, someone captured this dude named "Jaela".

Mist, who was still confused, decided to transform into a Phoenix. When she did, she understood. She transformed back, and nodded along. "At least... not willingly. But forcefully, it's still possible." she muttered. She was always shy at first.

Since Mist didn't want to disturb anyone further, she stepped out and sat near. But then, an idea came to her. "Her memory is gone, as far as I can recall, right? Blah blah, even if Jaela, I think that's how you pronounce it, she wouldn't know the cons of it. Her memory is erased; she doesn't even know this Hunter guy."

Mist then shut her mouth and sat down. "Sorry if I sounded rude or that I was mocking you..." she muttered under her breath.

(@chaoschild I changed her ability... and some stuff... is that okay?)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 April 2021 at 1:14 AM

"I'm not sure..," Elias frowns, "Sirin really seems to have her convinced." He test walks around the clearing as he ponders about Sirin. That avian was a total mystery. How did Sirin manage to work with humans while not hiding? "Unless...Hey," Elias turns to the other avians, "Have any of you seen Sirin use his ability?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 April 2021 at 4:31 PM

(Yup, she's your character so that's okay.)

Ralem shakes his head. "He was too busy trying to kill us all, and we were too busy trying to stay alive. I didn't see him do anything last I saw of him." Granted, the last time Ralem had seen Sirin, he was running away leaving Lyon and Jaela to kill him...

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 April 2021 at 12:35 PM

"Jaela wouldn't do this," Raina says, "Maybe Sirin's power is to manipulate..people?" Manipulation...that was a scary power. She knew one avian who had that power though..."Lyon, do you know anything?" Raina asks, "You were the one who fought Sirin."

So that's why Sirin was injured, Elias thinks.

1,467 posts

robinn • 14 April 2021 at 5:02 PM

"I don't think it's that." Lyon says. "This might sound weird, but I think his power has to do with memory. After we fought him, I had gaps in my memory. And earlier, Jaela looked at me like she didn't even know who I was."

"Thank you for gracing us with your knowledge, Mikka." Sirin says, giving her a small bow.