Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 January 2019 at 7:34 PM

Name: Lyon
Appearance: Long silver hair, golden eyes, dressed in white clothes
Appearance of wings: white, angel like
History: He believes that avians are superior to humans
Personality: Narcissistic, manipulative
Power: has a soothing voice that can manipulate others to an extent
Weakness: Not especially strong, relies more on his knowledge than power. Also has a really bad sense of direction.

Lyon watched the human cites down below from the mountain top. He stared in disgust. Why did they get to live in acceptance while most avians had to remain in hiding? Especially since they were clearly superior. He knew he had to find a way to tip the balance of power, but he couldn't do it alone…

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 28 January 2019 at 10:53 AM

Elspeth studied her brother who was holding a white flower. They were hiding in a tree that allowed them to look over the cities. Tonight the lights are shimmering brightly. ¨Kiaran?
¨What?¨
She had had a question on her tongue, but had forgotten it almost immediately. ¨Nothing.¨

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 January 2019 at 4:31 PM

Jaela reads the cover of the book again, Smiling slightly at the memories the book gives. The Crystal River Clan. She opens to book just as she hears wingbeats outside.

(this is how I imagine the place Jaela's in. The canyon: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXcH6atOp0bh6hfpOqL1l2NjOfHSDf1Gdo2I16MbdRhHzf8ulJLQ
The cave. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/33/de/7133ded638ffd260cdde8ef64ba63407.jpg

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 January 2019 at 5:00 PM

Raina wandered among the mountain range, looking for a place to stay. During her time here, she'd found more and more feathers. Looking down, she saw a wide canyon. Maybe there? she thought.
@wingedfox(are we in the same place?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 January 2019 at 5:01 PM

@shadowdragon28 (Sure)

Jaela stands and walks toward the mouth of the cave. She spreads her wings and flies outside the cave. She hovers, looking around.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 January 2019 at 5:04 PM

Raina looks down at the ground blinking. She rubbed her eyes. Was that another fuzzy shape flying down there. Maybe I should go down, she thought.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 January 2019 at 5:07 PM

Jaela looks down, seeing black feathers amidst her golden ones. She flew upwards at insane speeds and looked around, scanning for intruders.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 January 2019 at 7:23 PM

From the mountain range Lyon could make out two small figures flying in the distance. He decided to fly over and to get a better look at who these figures might be. Cautiously he flew over, making sure to avoid being spotted.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 January 2019 at 7:26 PM

Jaela sees another Avian flying nearby. The one who owns the black feathers. She flies back to her cave as fast as she can.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 January 2019 at 7:33 PM

Lyon watched the golden winged Avian dart into the cave. He decided to wait and what the black winged Avian would do before approaching.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 January 2019 at 7:40 PM

Jaela shoves all her items into her small bag she often held over her shoulder. She scatters her small grass bed and picks up the book, hesitating slightly. She sighs and burys the book in the dusty sand that made up the floor of her cave.

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 28 January 2019 at 8:31 PM

Kiaran hears a twig snap in the distance. The sky has darkened and the moon shines brightly above their tree. "Elspeth, its time to go."

She nods at her brother and follows him as he climbs a long branch before launching off and taking flight. Their majestic blue feathers hidden by the night

Open rp))

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 January 2019 at 8:45 PM

((lol yeah

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 29 January 2019 at 8:44 AM

After she flied away she seen three avian. weird she thought way are they different from the angels? so she disides to wait and set up the trap to question them.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 January 2019 at 3:29 PM

Raina frowned, she sensed she was being watched. But it was too late to back out..., she hesitantly stepped into the cave, seeing a glint of golden feathers. A golden eagle, or maybe... a avian? She let herself hope. It'd been to long without seeing another avian.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 29 January 2019 at 6:10 PM

jerrett looked back at his camp and flew towards the distant canyon. as he flew he spoted a avian with purple wings hovering above the canyon. jerrett dove behind a stone pillar and looked at the avian.

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 January 2019 at 7:44 PM

Lyon noticed the black winged avian headed toward the cave. He decided to follow her into the cave without being seen.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 January 2019 at 8:17 PM

Jaela whirls around, surprised that another avian's standing there. "Who are you?" She demands.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 January 2019 at 3:20 PM

.Ginger sighed grabbing him.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 January 2019 at 4:26 PM

Raina glanced up, startled. "I'm Raina," she said, "I'm really glad to finally meet someone."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 January 2019 at 4:30 PM

Jaela looks at her mistrustfully. "Well, now you've met me, so you can go." She raised one eyebrow.

1,467 posts

robinn • 30 January 2019 at 5:40 PM

"Go?" Lyon asks as he emerges from the shadows. " I think we should use this opportunity to introduce ourselves," he says with a smile. "After all, it's not too often you get to meet others of our species."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 January 2019 at 5:52 PM

Jaela scowls. "I don't come around on purpose." She folds her arms. "Until I trust you more, call me Faelen."

(i know it isn't the real name. Maybe in a few more forum pages she'll reveal her heal name.)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 January 2019 at 6:10 PM

.``Agen look.``. Ginger said pointing towards Pixie and her mother.

Agen- ``Oh it's the girl at the park helping a human toddler.``.

1,467 posts

robinn • 30 January 2019 at 6:12 PM

"No need to act so coldly." Lyon smiles warmly. "I'm here to make an offer."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 January 2019 at 6:13 PM

Jaela scowls. "What offer?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 30 January 2019 at 6:23 PM

"Most of us avians have been forced into hiding, we can't even fly freely in the sky without fear of being seen by humans." His facial expression becomes slightly more angered. "Even though we're stronger than them in almost every way they have all the power. If we combine our strengths though, we can easily shift the balance of power."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 January 2019 at 6:25 PM

.Agen was shoved to the ground ginger quickly turning around and pushing the man that pushed Agen down.

``These humans are stupid..``. She sighed.

(I thought humans were forced into hiding my Avians..)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 January 2019 at 6:29 PM

Jaela raises an eyebrow, intrigued. "I'm interested. Anything else?" She says, still not convinced.

1,467 posts

robinn • 30 January 2019 at 6:30 PM

(Maybe it's different for different areas)