Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 31 January 2019 at 8:49 PM

Lyon lands beside. "I can't see the black-winged avian." He whispers to Jaela.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 January 2019 at 9:06 PM

"Neither can I. But I saw her fly into here." Jaela whispered back.

1,467 posts

robinn • 31 January 2019 at 9:09 PM

"We should venture forward carefully, we don't what or who else could be here" Lyon whispers.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 January 2019 at 9:11 PM

Jaela walks into the dark, partially ignoring the white-winged avian. She looks around the trees, looking for even feathers as a sign of another avian.

1,467 posts

robinn • 31 January 2019 at 9:15 PM

"Faelen, over here." Lyon calls. He picks up and shows her a small black feather. "The black-winged avian was definitely here."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 31 January 2019 at 9:29 PM

.The twins paced around the rock before an adult avian began talking to them.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 1 February 2019 at 8:57 AM

Chaya steped closer to the two avian than she was near but live for so many years she stayed close but not to close.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 1:20 PM

"Nice!" Jaela walks over to the white-winged avian, examining the feather. "It's close."

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 1 February 2019 at 2:20 PM

*snapped* Chaya looked down and saw that she made a noise and stayed stilled.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 February 2019 at 2:21 PM

"Let's just hope this isn't a sign that they flew off somewhere else." Lyon glances around. "We should keep moving."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 2:42 PM

Jaela nods and walks on ahead. She keeps looking along the ground for feathers and finds one other one. "Hey. Here's another one." She holds it up. She looked up suddenly, hearing a loud snap. "Did you hear that?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 February 2019 at 2:44 PM

"I think I heard something over there," Lyon points in the direction he heard the sound. "We should look over there."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 2:46 PM

Jaela walks toward the sound. She sees another white feather on the ground, but ignores it, thinking it belongs to this strange avian.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 February 2019 at 2:52 PM

"Wait before find them we should make a plan in case they don't happen to be friendly. Are you good at fighting?" Lyon asks.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 1 February 2019 at 3:11 PM

Chaya saw that they are about to fight because she over heard the male avian and shifted to a wolf with wings and attacked the male avian. (Is that okay @summerglow4a ?)

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 February 2019 at 3:24 PM

(Yeah it's cool)
The wolf pinned Lyon down. It's paws were on his arms so he couldn't fight back. Knowing he was running out of options Lyon attempted to use his ability on the wolf. He softly speaks to the wolf. "Back away slowly please." He says with a soothing voice.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 February 2019 at 3:36 PM

Raina froze at the edge of the clearing. She had been in the middle of creeping away when that avian from earlier had appeared. Along with a white winged one. And now a wolf with wings was attacking one? Ok, she should probably leave now but curiousity rooted her to her spot.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 1 February 2019 at 3:43 PM

Chaya was confused on why he wasn't attacking and she doesn't trust him but she shifted back to her human form with her demon/angel wings and said "why are you different then the Angels that are my enemy?" Getting off him.( I might not get to typing after this @summerglow4a and @ wingedfox until after homework and ask parents for wifi but might not weekends)

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 February 2019 at 3:54 PM

"Angels? They still exist? " Lyon asks. "Us avians are the distant relatives of angels." He smiles to himself at the idea of possibly winning over a powerful angelic ally.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 February 2019 at 3:57 PM

Raina stifled a gasp at the edge of the clearing, as a stick crunched beneath her foot. Uh, oh, this would mean bad news.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 1 February 2019 at 4:00 PM

"yes why but they want to kill me because I am half angel half demon which is agenst the law and now their are winged people now what in the world why?" Asked chaya folding her arms( just so you know I will pinged people so I can get a message cus I am following the forum is that okay @summerglow4a and @wingedfox?)

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 February 2019 at 4:02 PM

Lyon sighs. "You can come out hiding, just please don't pin me to the ground." He says with slight annoyance in his voice.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 1 February 2019 at 4:05 PM

"Fine but I am still don't trust you" Chaya said and getting off the male avian.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 February 2019 at 4:09 PM

Lyon got up off the ground and dusted himself off. "Before we introduce ourselves, the one hiding in the shadows should come out first."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 February 2019 at 4:17 PM

Raina, blinked, and pointed at herself before realizing no one could see her. I guess I probably should, she thought. Shadows melted of her skin, and her purple eyes stopped glowing as they returned to there normal amethyst color. She nervously stepped into the clearing.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 February 2019 at 4:20 PM

Lyon smiles. "Well, now that everyone's here, I'm Lyon, a brilliant and gifted avian." He says pridefully.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 February 2019 at 4:36 PM

Raina's feathers ruffled. So thats a prideful one, she thought in her mind. Clearing her throat, she said, "I'm Raina, a shadow avian."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 4:42 PM

"I'm Faelen for now." Jaela jumped in. She had been watching this, trying not to laugh. "And yes, I am quite good at hand-to-hand combat."

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 February 2019 at 4:43 PM

"So, why are you here, Raina?" Lyon asks, trying to ignore Jaela's laughter.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 1 February 2019 at 5:16 PM

" I'm Chaya I am the second half demon/angel to exist" Chaya said flapping her wings.