Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 6:00 PM

Jaela looked around warily, worried there were humans near. She heard a loud snap behind her and whirled around. A young human stood there. She growled and jumped on the human, slamming him into a tree. "How much did you hear?" She demanded to the human.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 February 2019 at 6:05 PM

"It doesn't matter how much it heard, we're better off just killing it." Lyon decides calmly. "The less humans out there, the better."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 6:20 PM

"You're right." Jaela held the human to the tree with one hand. "Your plan. You kill it."

"No... Please don't..." The human pleaded.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 February 2019 at 6:24 PM

Lyon glares down at the human. "You expect mercy from me? This is for all the pain we avians have suffered." Lyon pulls out his dagger. "I won't make this painless." He smiles.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 6:30 PM

The human grimaced and looked down. "Then do it..." He sighed, resigned to his fate.
Jaela looked at Lyon strangely.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 February 2019 at 6:33 PM

"With pleasure" Lyon says and ends the human's life.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 February 2019 at 6:50 PM

.The twins sighed won twin ran off leaving the other twin behind as they ran through the forest towards the avian in the tribe dragging the human to a river.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 7:40 PM

Jaela flicks her hand, disgusted at the slight spurt of blood that had hit it. "Be right back." She takes flight to find something to wash it off. "Humans are so messy." Jaela thought as she flew.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 February 2019 at 7:49 PM

.She watched the avian in her tribe drop down the human quickly turning around and grabbing her back towards the tribe.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 7:54 PM

Jaela landed by a lake and washed off the blood. It's times like this I wish I could hover. Jaela thought. She flicked her hand again and flew back to the others.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 February 2019 at 8:05 PM

"Welcome back." Lyon smiles to Jaela as if nothing even happened.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 8:11 PM

Jaela ignored the welcome and jumped right back into the conversation. "First we need a place to stay. A place to plan and choose targets."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 February 2019 at 8:28 PM

.The twin sighed as she was placed back next to her twin she grabbed her sister's hand and ran.
.``Slow.``. She murmured pulling her sister.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 2 February 2019 at 8:35 PM

"Yes it is but you guys can kill the humans but I can't unless it is self defense" chaya said and was happy that one human was killed because of the population.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 February 2019 at 8:48 PM

Lyon glares at Chaya. "I will as many human lives as necessary to achieve my goal, it's not like humans treat us any differently." Lyon says with a sly smile. "Anyways, Faelen is right, we need to get out of this area, especially since there was a human here."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 9:46 PM

"We can stay at my cave. You know, where you met me?" Jaeda offered.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 February 2019 at 10:02 PM

"Right, and I'm sure you know the best places to find food." Lyon says.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 February 2019 at 10:53 PM

Raina returned from gathering some berries, walking into the clearing. Her jaw dropped. There was a dead human lying by a tree. "What, happened," she gasped, revulsion coursing through her at the dead body. She had seen many dead people, but she never got used to it.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 February 2019 at 11:10 PM

.Won of the twins got pulled by the hair and held back the figure smirked carrying the too girls away.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 February 2019 at 11:15 PM

"This human overheard our plans, we just dealt with him in the easiest way possible. " Lyon says, smiling to reassure Raina. "It was necessary to keep us safe."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 February 2019 at 12:54 PM

Raina frowned, "Was it neccesary to kill him?" she muttered. Whats done is done though. Turning away from the body, she forced herself to not look behind her.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 3 February 2019 at 4:48 PM

"I can't kill people because I will be killed in two minutes by the angel's" Chaya said. " And I am happy that you killed people because of the population.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 February 2019 at 4:50 PM

"We should all head towards the cave and plan our next move." Lyon says.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 3 February 2019 at 5:18 PM

.The girls purposly fell making the man fall foward then then quickly got up running off. ``Heh.``. One of the twins chuckled.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 3 February 2019 at 6:36 PM

"okay I am in" chaya said. "Then we can go to the stop o and if there are animals that can turn into humans so let me see if they are animals to."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 February 2019 at 9:22 PM

"Great." Jaela spread her wings. "So, my cave?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 February 2019 at 9:27 PM

"Yeah, let's get there before it gets dark. It might just be me, but I feel like we're not completely alone here." Lyon says, trying not to seem nervous.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 February 2019 at 11:36 PM

Raina looked around, nervously. Shaking her wings, she sighed, "Yeah we should probably get shelter."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 3 February 2019 at 11:54 PM

.The twins stopped beginning to walk through the forest.

.``The tribe doesnt know where we are..``. One twin mumbled.

.``They always know we would come back.``. The other one said.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 4 February 2019 at 8:36 AM

"I know where they are" chaya said looking at them.