Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 September 2020 at 8:20 PM

Jaela's smirk vanishes. "No. I'm more scared of you getting shot." She growls. "Or is that my job?" She walks towards the cave exit.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 September 2020 at 10:07 PM

(should the two groups meet soon? Or should we make some challenges for them like storms or bears or something?)
Raina reluctantly leaves with Ralem. Jaela and Lyon would be fine. Probably. "Hey, I saw some bushes to the right earlier," she says.

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 September 2020 at 10:21 PM

(Maybe??)

Lyon wasn't expecting her to reply with concern. "I'll be fine," Lyon mummers, "but if you want to come I won't stop you." He reluctant adds. "I don't want you getting shot either."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 September 2020 at 3:40 PM

(Oooh, yes.)

Jaela folds her arms. "Aw, is that affection I hear?" She teases. "Sure, I'll come, you don't have to beg." She says, grinning.

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 22 September 2020 at 3:41 PM

(oki. where can lazuli pop in? @wingedfox)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 September 2020 at 3:55 PM

(Well, hey @bgunny could @nightslayer300's character meet up with Shiva? Or is she doing something at the moment?)

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 September 2020 at 4:12 PM

"Beg? I don't recall doing such a thing." Lyon says smiling back at her. He could feel the tension dying down and relaxes a little.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 September 2020 at 8:28 PM

(aww, Jaela x Lyon is getting back together. Raina's otp be safe)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 September 2020 at 5:58 PM

(😃)

"Well let's go anyway, Angel boy. Wait, where are we going to make the fire? The cave isn't big enough inside for it and us to move around it." Jaela says, looking around for firewood.

Ralem nods a little bit. "Same. Let's go." He says.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 September 2020 at 9:17 PM

"Well, let's go get some," Raina says. She points at a bush full of red berries. "Do you think those are safe to eat?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 September 2020 at 1:30 PM

"Oh, um," Lyon didn't want to admit he hadn't planned that far ahead. "We'll figure something out."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 September 2020 at 3:56 PM

Ralem looks at the bush Raina was pointing to. "I think so. They look familiar." He says. He walks over to it and picks one, sniffing it. "I think it's some kind of raspberry." He said.

Jaela picked up a stick. "That kind of describes this whole life, doesn't it? 'We'll figure something out.'" She said.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 September 2020 at 8:09 PM

Raina sniffs the berry and pops one into her mouth, "Good news! It isn't poisonous."

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 September 2020 at 8:30 PM

Lyon bends down and starts collecting branches. "Since when were you so philosophical?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 September 2020 at 10:21 PM

Jaela scoffs. "What, did you read philosophy into that? That was me being honest. We never know really what to do." She grumbles.

Ralem grins. "That's good news." He says, starting to pick some.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 September 2020 at 2:21 PM

"Yeah..." Lyon says, "but maybe if everything works out, we won't have to live like this anymore."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 September 2020 at 7:35 PM

"Let's hope so." Jaela picks up more sticks.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 September 2020 at 7:53 PM

(lol Raina has officially failed survival course)
Raina picks a few raspberries, and then moves onto the next berry bush. She frowns, the bush had yellow berries. Were yellow berries safe? Raina recalls that she learnt that white berries weren't safe. She was pretty sure yellow berries were. This area had berries that looked a bit unfamiliar to her; she usually dealt with blackberries. She shrugs and picks one up, popping it in her mouth.

1,467 posts

robinn • 27 September 2020 at 11:12 AM

(Raina nooooo)

Lyon picks up a couple more branches. "I think this is enough, now we just need to find a spot to have the fire."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 September 2020 at 10:05 PM

(@nightslayer300, @wingedfox, Lazuli could meet up with Shiva. I actually forgot about her. 😋 She's just wandering around.)

Ines stops picking the raspberries when Raina starts popping mystery berries in her mouth. She didn't think that was the best idea. Her eyes grow wide. She covers her mouth with her hands and stares up at the avian like she expected her to pass out at any moment.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2020 at 8:07 PM

(Eek okie.)
(Oof good thing Ralem's a healer lol)
Ralem pauses and watches Raina eat the yellow berries. He frowns. "Raina...?" He says worriedly. He puts the berries he'd picked in a leaf that looked like a cup, then walks towards her.

Jaela nods a little and looks around. "Hey what about there?" She points to a patch of grass. "We could pull up the grass and put it there." She offers.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 September 2020 at 8:32 PM

Lyon glances around. The nearby trees should cover the smoke pretty well. "Sure," he replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 September 2020 at 8:49 PM

"Great." Jaela walked over to him and held out her branches. "Hold these while I pull up the grass." She said.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 October 2020 at 6:10 PM

(lol yasss Ralemmm)
Raina suddenly starts choking on the berries. A wave of dizziness over took her and she collapsed to the ground on her knees. The berries tasted horrible. She tries to reach out towards Ralem.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 October 2020 at 7:55 PM

(Craaapppp)
Ralem panics as he sees Raina collapse and runs the rest of the way to her. He hurriedly makes one of the healing balls and puts it on the ground by her knee, dropping to the ground. He moves so he was in front of her. "Okay, you need to spit them out." He says urgently to her. His healing wouldn't do much good if the poison from the berries stayed in her system.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 October 2020 at 8:56 PM

"Uh, okay," Lyon takes Jaela's branches into his arms.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 October 2020 at 9:43 PM

"Thanks." Jaela walks to the patch of grass she'd pointed to and starts pulling out the grass. When she was done, there was a good sized circle of dirt where the grass had been. "That look good?" She asked, dusting off her hands.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 October 2020 at 10:39 PM

"Yeah, that should work." Lyon sets down the branches.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 October 2020 at 11:03 PM

"Great. You can start the fire then." Jaela says,

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 October 2020 at 1:35 PM

"Alright," Lyon places a few of the branches in the spot Jaela made. He picks up a sharp stone and uses his dagger to create sparks. He could see a bit of smoke, and then a couple of flames. "There."