Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 July 2020 at 9:54 AM

Jaela watched the little girl. She was adorable!

Ralem smiled at her. "It'll heal you faster than your body normally would." He explained. He dampened the cloth with his water. "Do you mind if I clean the blood off?" He asked.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 July 2020 at 8:05 PM

Raina's eyes widen. Manipulating...others? That ability was so dangerous. "It's...okay. I'm sure you didn't mean it. But why did you hide this from us? We-," she pauses, "I wouldn't have held it against you. Do you not trust us enough?"

Elias tries to discretely point towards the direction the avian was approaching from.

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 July 2020 at 8:16 PM

"I do trust you guys," Lyon says, "I was worried that you wouldn't trust me if I told you."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 July 2020 at 10:35 PM

Lana glances towards were Hunter was pointing. She notices the others seem to be nervous, and a quick check of their emotions proved they were wary. She had trouble understanding why they were so worried. If the avian wanted to harm them, she would have tried to stay hidden. She looks at her teammates and then turns to the new avian. She prepares herself to put up a protection spell if needed. "Hello," she says, trying to sound polite and kind, "May I ask who you are, and what you're doing here?"

The girl looks down at the ball again and turns it in her hands. He was telling the truth. She was already starting to feel a little better. In response to his next question, she scoots closer to him and turns so he can easily clean the blood off. "Thank you," she says softly, feeling like she should say something.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 July 2020 at 1:08 PM

"If you really trusted us, you would have told us in the beginning," Raina says, disappointed.

Elias watches the avian warily.

1,467 posts

robinn • 14 July 2020 at 1:15 PM

"What was I supposed to tell you? 'Hey, I have an ability that lets me take complete control over you with my voice.' Would you trust someone like that?!" Lyon sighs. "I know I wouldn't trust me..." He mummers.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 July 2020 at 6:28 PM

Jaela looks back at Raina and Lyon. What were they talking about?

Ralem smiles at her. "You're welcome." he says. He gently starts wiping the area around the wound to clean it.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 July 2020 at 1:18 PM

"I-I would have..." Raina trails off and looks at the ground, "Probably. Maybe. Okay fine, I probably wouldn't have trusted you at the beginning." She sighs, "But when are you going to tell the others about this?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 July 2020 at 1:24 PM

"I don't know...just not now. After all, Jaela and had a big fight, I'd rather not make things worse." Lyon says.

Non-binary
1,079 posts

distorted • 15 July 2020 at 8:28 PM

@wingedfox

This is my first time doing a roleplay.

Name: Asha
Appearance: Pale skin with black hair. Gray eyes. Usually seen wearing dark colored clothing.
Appearance of wings: Made of shadows. Glows Light gray in the moonlight.
History: Her mother died when she was very young. She has a 2 sisters and 1 older brother. I'll probably edit this later.
Personality: Stubborn but is sweet and bubbly to those she cares about most.
Power: Darkness and water.
Weakness: She HATES bullies. She can't stand seeing anyone being bullied.
Other: She has a pet Ashen Phoenix (Dark gray phoenix) named Cinder. Cinder's brother, Ash, is missing and Asha is looking for him.

Do I wait to be accepted?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 July 2020 at 8:59 PM

(wingedfox, Lana was talking to Mikka.)

The girl sits as still as she can while the avian cleans the blood off. She wonders what she was going to do when he was finished. She didn't know where she came from, and she didn't know where to go. She knew she couldn't have been just magically been created, even though it felt like she had. She had to have a family. She just didn't know where they were or what had happened to them. For some reason... She felt like they weren't around anymore...

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 July 2020 at 11:20 PM

Raina sighs in defeat, "I guess you probably should hold off for a bit. Jaela is really pissed off at you. And while Ralem is a bit better, I don't think he will take it well. But promise me you'll tell them after they calm down. Keeping secrets from each other will only break us farther apart."

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 July 2020 at 11:32 PM

Lyon nods. "I know. We should head back before we start looking suspicious." He says. "Also, thanks for trusting me." He adds quietly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 July 2020 at 9:43 AM

(Oops, sorry!)

(@distorted This is kind of a four-person-equal-partner roleplay. Five once you join. I think it's okay for you to join! What do you guys think?)

"Hi! I'm Mikka and I'm following you because I'm bored and because you guys look fun." She says brightly. They seemed on-guard. It was probably because of her, but she didn't blame them.

Ralem checks the wound. It was healing up nicely. He finishes cleaning the blood off. "There you go. All done!" He says to the little girl. "How do you feel?" He asks. He hadn't actually healed anyone younger than their teenage years before, and this child looked barely seven or eight.

Jaela looked at Raina and Lyon one more time, then back at the kid and Ralem.

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 July 2020 at 10:18 AM

Another avian? Sirin wonders. This is going to make my job a lot harder. "You got that right, we're lots of fun!" He responds back just as brightly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 July 2020 at 10:22 AM

"Great! I'm coming with you then." Mikka says, walking up beside the group.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 July 2020 at 11:18 AM

Lana glances over at Sirin a look of confusion and amusement on her face. She wasn't sure if he was acting or not. She didn't think what they were about to be doing was going to be fun. She decides it would be best to stay quiet and allow Hunter and Sirin to deal with it. She didn't mind having another avian on their team.

The girl stands up. Her headache and dizziness was gone. She felt a little tired and weak, but she felt much better than she had before. She reaches up and touches the area were her wound had been. “I feel better,” she replies.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 July 2020 at 12:19 PM

(Sure!)
Raina smiles, "You're welcome." She starts to walk back towards the rest of her flock. Ralem had evidently healed the child as she was standing up. "Do you remember anything new now?" Raina asks the girl.

(okay it's getting really hard to keep saying the avian lol)
Elias glares at the avian. Why did the avian say that? Now it would be harder to keep the whole group under control. "Sure, welcome to the flock," he says sarcastically, "Do you even know where we're going? How do you know you can trust us?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 July 2020 at 1:06 PM

Lyon follows Raina back to the others. He watches the avian girl. Where was her family? He wasn't too enthusiastic about the idea of having to babysit this kid.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 July 2020 at 10:10 AM

"I don't and nope!" Mikka answers. That one avian didn't seem friendly at all. That was okay. "Where are you going?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

(Is that sarcasm I detect?)
Jaela watched the little kid.

Ralem smiles and watches her. "That's good! I'm glad I could help."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 17 July 2020 at 10:57 AM

Lana continues to keep her mouth shut. She wasn't going to get glared at or in trouble. She was just the healer.

The people started to crowd around the girl again, which made her nervous. She did the only thing she could think to do: hide behind the nice one. She looks out at the them. One of them asks her a question, and she thinks about the answer for a moment before shaking her head. She still didn't remember where she came from. To save them breath, she decides to just go out and tell them the one and only information about herself she was sure of, "I'm 7."

(I decided to change her age. She's acting younger than I thought she would.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 July 2020 at 9:57 AM

Mikka looks around at all of them, mentally assessing them. The girl avian looked quiet and a little shy. The one that had snarked at her looked rude and grumpy, and the last one looked friendly and happy. She knew who she liked the most.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 July 2020 at 10:51 AM

"I'm not exactly sure where we're going. Grouchy is looking for is looking for some avians." Sirin says and points to Elias.

"Can you walk?" Lyon asks the girl. "We should head back to the cave now."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 July 2020 at 3:10 PM

"Yeah, we probably should," Raina agrees. She was still trying to process that Lyon had been hiding his power from everyone. She had always thought it was pretty weird that he never mentioned his ability. Was he hiding anything else?

(Elias be sarcastic)
Elias crosses his arms as his feathers ruffle in anger, "Don't call me that." Deep breathes, Elias thinks to himself, he needed to keep calm. He looks at the new annoying avian, "Fine. If you insist on following us because you're...bored, then go ahead. I'm just warning you, with that attitude you might get yourself killed." He was pretty sure his employers wouldn't mind a extra pair of wings.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 July 2020 at 4:28 PM

"As fun as it sounds getting killed, no thank you. I quite like being alive." Mikka tilted her head at Grouchy. "Thank you for the permission, but I was going to follow you anyway. Lead the way, white wings!" She says happily.

Ralem nods, then looks behind him at the little girl. "You ready?" He asks softly.

(7 is adorable too! 😊 )

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 July 2020 at 9:02 PM

Lana smiles when Hunter says the avian, Mikka, can come with them. Now she wouldn't be the only girl. Maybe she could make a friend. She steps over to her. "Nice to meet you, Mikka! My name is Lana. I'm glad you're joining us on our mission."

(Lana's not going to be so shy anymore.)

The girl glances at all the avians when the two start talking about leaving for their cave. There was the golden winged avian, the avian who asked all the questions (Raina), the other avian (Lyon), and the kind one. She looks up at the kind avian in surprise when he speaks. "I'm... coming too?" She had been fully expecting to have to set out on her own.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 July 2020 at 3:25 PM

"Yeah, of course. I mean, if you want to," Raina says quickly, "We're not forcing you to stay..." She hoped the little girl would stay. She couldn't live with herself if she abandoned a kid to fight for herself.

Elias suppresses a groan. He didn't know if he could stand to have the annoying avian along. It had been one minute and he wanted bash his head against a tree. Elias takes a deep breath and focuses on keeping his calm. "By the way, I'm leading," he adds, "I'm the only one who knows where the trail is."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 July 2020 at 9:46 AM

"Nice to meet you, Leading and Lana." Mikka says brightly. It was good to know Grouchy had another name than, well, Grouchy. She looked at Lana and smiled a little more. It was good to know there was another girl here.

"Do you want to come?" Ralem asks, looking at her. She was far too young to go out on her own, alone nonetheless.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 July 2020 at 10:28 PM

Elias resists the urge to punch the avian. He takes a deep breath. He knew better than to let his emotions control him, but the girl was just so annoying! He pinches the bridge of his nose and exhales. "Just do me a favor and keep quiet." Elias starts walking towards the trail.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 July 2020 at 9:39 AM

Leading (Elias) seemed annoyed. Mikka checked if her power was turned on. It was. She switched it off. "Okie dokie! I can do quiet. Quiet's my middle name!"