Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 June 2020 at 6:25 PM

(Yikes is right. Wow.)
(She's close, as in, close enough that if they made any loud noises she could find them.)

"Wait you're actually alive? Shoot, he's going to kill me now." Jaela grinned, walking into the cave.

Ralem chucked and walked in.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 June 2020 at 11:30 PM

Lyon crosses his arms. "Yes, I'm still alive. Sorry to disappoint you."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 June 2020 at 12:46 AM

"Oh no Jaela, you're in trouble," Raina laughs, "you better run so your funeral isn't the one I'm planning."
(hmm..can Mikka hear them talking and come?)
Elias eyes the avian. As much as he hated to admit it, the avian was right. It would be beneficial for both of them if they worked together. The trail of the flock he was tracking was practically nonexistent by now. But he didn't trust the avian one bit, he seemed like the type to stab Elias in the back when it was convenient. "Alright. I accept, for now at least. But know that if you even make one move to harm me, I will not hesitate to put you down. And it wouldn't be much of a fight, in your current state at least," Elias replies.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 June 2020 at 12:56 AM

You don't think I know that, Sirin thinks bitterly. He continues his false smile. "Of course, I wouldn't even think of it."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 June 2020 at 1:36 PM

"Good. Now that we're clear about that, where did the avians go? And also, how did you get that wound in the first place?" Elias asks.

1,467 posts

robinn • 24 June 2020 at 7:00 PM

"I'm pretty sure I told you that I haven't seen the avians." Sirin replies. "And I got these wounds from humans."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 June 2020 at 10:32 AM

"Oh noooo!" Jaela giggles and runs into the back of the cave.
(Which them? The avian hunting group or the RainaLyonRalemJaela group?)

Mikka yawned softly and stood up again. She heard an echo... More avians? She wasn't imagining it?! Yay! She looked around, trying to pinpoint the location of the sounds.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 June 2020 at 1:10 PM

Raina laughs and nudges Ralem, "Wow, look at them go. They really are in love with each other."
(Hmm...I was thinking the avian hunting group)
Elias crosses his arms, "If you haven't seen the avians, what makes you think you're a better tracker than me? I've been doing this for years."

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 June 2020 at 1:53 PM

"What are you doing?" Lyon asks Jaela.

"I never said I was a better tracker, I just suggested I could help out." Sirin replies.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 June 2020 at 9:11 AM

(Hey guys, I'm sorry for my long absent. I just needed a break from EC and everything. My busy life and online world became too much to juggle. I'm back if you're all cool with me joining in again. I read some of what I missed. I can say Lana went to fill up her water jugs.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 June 2020 at 10:02 AM

(Yay you are back! It's all okay. I might end up taking that kind of break sometime. Maybe we could wait to have the two groups meet up until all the new characters are in a group? Like when Mikka, Shiva and Lana all meat up again with Elias and Sirin?)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 June 2020 at 10:28 AM

(What's the plan? You're going to create two avian groups? An avian hunting one and the original one? I just want to make sure I know what's going on.)

Lana knelt down beside a creek. She placed a cloth of the opening of her water jugs and filled them up. She carefully put them back in her bag and stood, adjusting her cloak. She knew eventually if she was really going to be traveling with other avians, she'd have to tell them eventually about the absence of one of her wings. That didn't change the fact that she didn't want to and didn't have to. Sirin was still injured and probably wouldn't be up for much flying. She wasn't going to tell them until she had to or until she trusted them. Sirin seemed nice enough, but she wasn't sure she'd be accepted without her wings. She stepped into the cave where she left Sirin and Elias. They were talking, so she just crept over to where she'd kept her stuff and didn't say anything.

(Does that work for bringing her back in?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 June 2020 at 11:02 AM

(Yup, I think that was what was going to happen. Unless I'm more tired than I think and I read it all wrong! XD)

"You shouldn't question me. We might actually kill each other." Jaela grins. "For your information, I'm staring at an arrogant angel boy. Was that the answer you were hoping for?" She asks innocently.

"They're so cute." Ralem says, nudging Raina back. "I vote we don't interrupt... and go find some popcorn."

1,467 posts

robinn • 27 June 2020 at 12:53 PM

(Yeah that sounds good)

Lyon quickly turns around. "I heard that." He says to Ralem.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 June 2020 at 1:57 PM

(Yee 😊)
Raina snickers, "Oh no, he heard us. What shall we do now?"

Elias notices the other avian creeping in out of the corner of his eye, "Fine." He turns to the other avian, "How about you? Do you want to help?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 June 2020 at 9:09 PM

Lana looks up when the other avian spoke to her. She was confused. Help with what? Wasn't she already helping? She'd helped Sirin with his wounds, and she planned on continuing to help him until he got better. She didn't think that was the type of helping the avian was talking about. "What do you want help with?" she asks.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 June 2020 at 12:21 PM

"With tracking down a group of rogue avians," Elias says, "As much as I hate to admit it. The avian boy is correct. Sticking together would minimize our chances of being hurt."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 28 June 2020 at 5:18 PM

Lana found it strange that avians were tracking down other avians. She'd thought they were all on the same side. They were all trying to survive from the humans. Were they not? "What are you going to do when you find the rogue avians?" she asks.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 June 2020 at 1:11 PM

Elias eyes the avian girl. She didn't look like she was the type that would agree with his plan. He probably should not tell her what his real intentions were. "We're going to bring them in," he says. And put them down, he adds internally.

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 June 2020 at 1:15 PM

Sirin tries to hold back his laughter. What kinda lie was that? "So do you know where to start looking for these avians?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 June 2020 at 1:38 PM

"Well... I'm pretty sure they headed Northwest. I found a few feathers scattered on a trail, but then again, it could have been birds," Elias says.

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 June 2020 at 1:44 PM

"What did the feather look like?" Sirin asks.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 June 2020 at 7:49 PM

People always seemed to mistake Lana for being gullible. Sometimes she could be, but not often. She could definitely sense a lie or when someone was holding back. Emotion sensing was her natural power, and while she wasn't using it now, she was attuned to the signs people gave when they were feeling certain emotions. Or the signs when someone was holding back. She didn't appreciate being lied to, but she didn't show it. Sirin asked the avian a few questions, giving Lana time to consider her answer. She'd planned to travel with Sirin for awhile anyway. Besides, she didn't know the full story. The rogue avians could have done something to deserve whatever the avian was planning. "I'm not a good tracker, but if you're worried about being hurt... I'm trained in the arts of healing, defense, and protection. If you think my powers will be of use to you, I will travel with you."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 June 2020 at 10:36 AM

Ralem stood up straight and tried to look innocent. "We... run?" He suggested, grinning.

Jaela glared at them. "That might be wise..." She mumbled.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 June 2020 at 1:42 PM

"Good idea," Raina says, "We should pull a strategic retreat."

"One of them was golden," Elias replied, "I also found a white one and a black one." He turns to the girl avian, "That would be helpful," he says. Healing was a power that would greatly benefit them.

1,467 posts

robinn • 30 June 2020 at 5:22 PM

"Oh, interesting," It's those three, does he not know about the forth one? Sirin wonders. "And you're sure they're not just bird feathers?"

"Wait a minute," Lyon turns to Jaela, "you don't seem offended by this at all. Do you enjoy being called cute?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 June 2020 at 11:03 PM

"I'll help you, then," Lana says. As long as they didn't expect her to fight, she knew she'd likely be fine. She listens as they begin to discuss about the feathers. She trusted the other avian when he said he had avian feathers. It'd probably be hard to mistake avian feathers for bird feathers. At least, that was the case for her. She wasn't sure about other avians.

(Is there an age range for this roleplay? I have a character planned out that I think would be really fun, but she's young.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 July 2020 at 6:01 PM

(I don't think there is...but I'm not completely sure)
"I'm pretty sure. They looks like avian feathers. I still have them with me," Elias reaches into his satchel and pulls out the three feathers. He was pretty confident they were avians, as he had been tracking avians for years.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 July 2020 at 6:41 PM

The feathers were familiar to Sirin, but he didn't show it. "So, why are you looking for these avians, did they do something bad?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 July 2020 at 7:02 PM

(As long as they're over 3, they're okay.)

"Nope, I'm fricking adorable. I just don't like being shipped with you of all people." Jaela replies to Lyon.

Ralem snorts. "Nah. Someone else in our group's cuter." He avoided looking at Raina.