Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 1:46 PM

Jaela nodded, starting to walk to the nearby capitol city.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 9 March 2019 at 2:39 PM

"I will come to but if I am right then you go through Chaya's soul room only me and her and people who she trust can come in there" Fang said.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 3:02 PM

Jaela turned around, shrugging. "You don't trust me, so I'll walk." Before they could respond, Jaela had turned back around and flown off toward the city.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 March 2019 at 3:29 PM

"I"ll go with her," Raina sighed. She took off after Jaela.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 3:50 PM

She tilted her wings to the city, which was glimmering in the distance.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 9 March 2019 at 5:56 PM

"Chaya sleep my friend you don't want to see this" Fang said and merged with Chaya and went to Jaela and said "Chaya trusted you because she lost someone to and it was before she meet me and mother wolf"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 6:18 PM

Jaela sighed, still flying. "I lost my family to humans. They're evil enough for me." Jaela flew faster.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 9 March 2019 at 6:32 PM

"True my mother was also killed by humans and thought all humans where evil I killed them all even the children" Fang sighed with guilt on her face, "then I meet Chaya and she showed me that not all humans are evil because when she was a baby to her immortal are witch is 14 she was raised by an elder couple who was human but humans killed them for raising Chaya and their last words were 'everyone is not evil but the ones that are you can see because this is our gift to you'".

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 6:35 PM

"Cute. Sad, but cute. Maybe then she should stick to helping humans then, huh?" Jaela muttered.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 9 March 2019 at 7:51 PM

"she can't because only one in an billion has a heart of pure good and the elderly couple was the last ones now there is no more" Fang said to Jaela.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 7:52 PM

"Sad..." Jaela could see the city ahead. It was getting closer fast.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 9 March 2019 at 8:19 PM

"When I meet Chaya she became a sister to me and then we found out that his son Moon-scar is killing everyone but humans we know who help killed our kind your mother is one of the victims so we discussed to kill him but he found us and killed me in front of Chaya's eyes and she went in to her demon form and escaped with my body and I linked to her to keep her safe so you should blame him" Fang said.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 8:27 PM

(I just learned how hard it is to read without punctuation marks in the right places 😉)

Jaela had only listened to the first part. "Well, if he's killing anyone but humans then we should be pretty stink'n safe... Here." Jaela dove down to the human's city.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 March 2019 at 8:40 PM

Raina had tuned out into the distance. This might be the last time she felt the air rush through her wings if things went wrong. She dove down, making sure to hide in the trees as she flared out her wings to a stop.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 9 March 2019 at 8:41 PM

"okay" Fang said and followed Jaela's lead.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 8:44 PM

Jaela followed Raina down and had her wings retracted by the time they hit the ground. She said to the avians, "Wait here while I mug the po-po." She grinned. She then turned and ran into the city through a back alleyway.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 9 March 2019 at 9:36 PM

Fang sighed and her wing reacted into her back. " I can teach you how to react your wings in your back if you want Raina."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 9:45 PM

Jaela snuck along a back road. One human walked along it, staring at a small, glowing device. As it walked down the road past Jaela's hiding place, she snatched a large stick from the side of the road. She smacked the human across the head with it and the human cried out, collapsing. She stole the human's clothes and put then on herself. They were itchy and drab. She hated them. Jaela ran back to the rest of the group wearing the human's clothes.

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 March 2019 at 9:57 PM

Lyon hears someone approaching and instinctively pulls out his dagger. He realizes that it just Jaela and relaxes. "I think the disguise works." He laughs. "I almost didn't recognize you."

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 9 March 2019 at 10:01 PM

"Just think of having no wings" Fang said and appeared behind Jaela "it's me Fang right now Raina is fingering out the wings on the back"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 10:50 PM

"Thanks" Jaela says, grinning. "I figured It'd be better to have a disguise to mug the po-po." Jaela put one hand on her hip. "I came back to let you all know that if I don't get back in the next hour, bust me out of… Wherever it is that humans put criminals."

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 March 2019 at 11:04 PM

"Got it, be careful." Lyon says to her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 March 2019 at 10:33 AM

Jaela nods and sprints back into the city. Just her luck, the back road that the human had been on was now swarming with police looking for the mugger- her. Jaela grinned. This would be too easy. She let herself be seen by one, and the police walked to her hiding place to investigate. She ambushed him, stole his clothes and hid the unconscious body in a dumpster. She was walking away, then remembered to gag him.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 March 2019 at 3:16 PM

"Now we wait." Lyon sighs and sits down on the ground.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 March 2019 at 3:20 PM

She checked the equipment in the police's outfit, and found there was only one pair of handcuffs. Wasn't she going to turn in three people? Wasn't that the plan? Jaela sighed and decided to go back out into the street and test the disguise.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 March 2019 at 4:44 PM

Raina plopped down besides Lyon. "Is it just me thinking that this plan will go wrong, like a lot of things have?" She sighed, ever since she joined this group, bad things seemed to be popping up out of nowhere. At least she wasn't alone, though.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 March 2019 at 4:58 PM

"Everything will be fine, I'm confident about it." Lyon says to reassure Raina.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 10 March 2019 at 8:57 PM

Fang is in thought on this mission and there is a 50-50 chance of survival.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 March 2019 at 4:08 PM

Jaela dips her head to an oblivious cop and continues walking back to the hiding place. She had already stolen three other pairs of handcuffs. Jaela grinned wider and walked, without being followed, to the place. She deviously thought of a prank she could play.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 March 2019 at 4:46 PM

Raina sighed, "Do you think Jaela has been out for way to long?" She shifted impatiently. The sooner they can get this done, the better