Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 March 2019 at 7:38 PM

Jaela nodded. "I'll... Make sure to do that." She gestured for then to come closer. "I'll be walking you in with a hand on your shoulder, sorry if I'm a little rough."

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 March 2019 at 8:15 PM

Lyon walks with Jaela. He hangs his head down, pretending to look defeated.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 March 2019 at 10:26 PM

Raina looked over to Lyon, and attempted to copy his pose but ended up looking like she was moody.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 March 2019 at 1:39 PM

"Perfect. Keep that up." Jaela hissed to them. She put a hand on each of their shoulders and roughly led them to the cop building. She had explored before and found where they would be kept.

(anyone else want to skip ahead in the roleplay a bit to after she turned them in and after they were in their cells?)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 March 2019 at 1:56 PM

(yes plz)
Raina felt the stares of the other officers on her. She hugged her wings closer, and shuffled into her cell. This had to work. And it better be worth it.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 16 March 2019 at 2:15 PM

Hope this works Fang thought laying down in the cell.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 March 2019 at 3:03 PM

Jaela nodded to the cop after she finished the paperwork. She had used the alias Jade Moles to sign it. She just hoed it would all go well. She walked out of the building and hoped the others remembered it'd be up to them to get out.

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 March 2019 at 6:39 PM

Lyon sat in the cell, waiting to be out the guard's sight. When he was out of sight, he pulled out his hidden key and unlocked his handcuffs. He waited until the guard came back. Lyon uses his manipulation skill on the guard. "Open up my cell." He says to the guard. "Give me your clothes." Lyon hides his wings with the power Fang gave him and puts on the guard's uniform. He locks the guard up in his cell and leaves to meet up with Jaela.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 March 2019 at 7:08 PM

(Sorry about the length)
Jaela walked into a hidden alley and changed her clothes into some white robes she had stolen. She cut holes in the back for her wings, then put them out. She put her hair down, brushing it. She checked in a mirror to see her reflection, then, not satisfied, she decided to use a power she rarely used. She changed her eye color to gold. A shimmery gold that glowed in the right light. She folded her wings tightly, then walked into the capitol building. All the guards who saw her and her wings widened their eyes and got down on their knees. She faintly heard one say to his friend, "It's an angel!"
She looked at them out of the corner of her eye and kept walking until she reached the roof. She then sat cross-legged to wait for Lyon.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 16 March 2019 at 8:03 PM

After the hard was out of sight she snapped the cuffs and turned into darkness and went to Jeala and change hair eyes and wings to look like an angel even the clothes. "The plan is working but I am still worried it won't work" Fang said whispering.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 March 2019 at 8:10 PM

"I'm not. Everything's going perfectly according to plan." Jaela watched the clouds above them.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 16 March 2019 at 8:26 PM

"I hope you are right but he might and try to control me again if he remembers me but Chaya might stop him,"Fang said to Jaela and a white wolf appeared next to Fang.

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 March 2019 at 9:58 PM

Lyon got past security using the disguise he stole and met up with Jaela. He almost didn't recognize her. "You look good in white." He says to her.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 16 March 2019 at 10:45 PM

"Lyon nice disgued " Fang said coming out of the shadow of the darkest part of the roof looking like an angel with a white wolf next to her.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 March 2019 at 4:28 PM

Raina slipped out of the shadows, cuff free. "I managed to get out when the guard wasn't looking." she said. "What should we do next? I mean it's not like me and the others can waltz around with wings."

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 18 March 2019 at 9:49 AM

" Now we wait for Raina" Fang said siting down with the wolf in her lap.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 March 2019 at 12:39 PM

Jaela smiled. "She's right there. I think we should either force our way in, or... walk in like we own the place." Jaela said.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 18 March 2019 at 12:42 PM

"so what should we do because if word gets out that angels are here Moon-scar would know who it is" Fang said with venom in her voice for the name Moon-scar.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 March 2019 at 4:57 PM

"Uhhh...., both of the versions are risky....," Raina said nervously. "Maybe sneaking around would be safer?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 March 2019 at 5:14 PM

"Sure." Jaela says.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 19 March 2019 at 8:35 AM

"That might work" Fang said.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 March 2019 at 8:53 AM

"This disguise will come in handy then." Lyon says, playing with his hat.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 19 March 2019 at 9:01 AM

" You call that a disguise?" Fang asked laughing. "This is a disguise." Shadows covered Fang and a minute later a man with a mustache, "This is a disguise Lyon" Fang said and the disguise was gone with the shadows.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 March 2019 at 10:39 AM

"Not all of us have shape-shifting powers." Lyon says.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 19 March 2019 at 10:41 AM

"O please that was an illusion that I can make and Chaya can to but it takes a snap of her fingers," Fang said smiling.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 March 2019 at 3:32 PM

Raina slunk into a shadow cast by a cell door. "I think I'll just follow you guys."

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 20 March 2019 at 1:28 PM

"Okay" Fang said and shifted to a bird and land on Lyon, " I can make you look like a high lord that wants to trade and high lords always have a beautiful bird on their right shoulder."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 March 2019 at 4:49 PM

"How about some of us," Jaela briefly glanced at Lyon. "force our way on while the rest of us sneak in?" She subconsciously changed her eye color to a blazing red.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 March 2019 at 7:40 PM

"Good idea." Lyon agrees. "If something goes wrong, I'll intervene."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 March 2019 at 8:12 PM

Jaela darted behind a shed on the roof and changed back into her real clothes. Then, she ran back to the others. "Great. Everyone ready to go?" She said.