Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 April 2019 at 11:00 AM

Jaela gritted her teeth and managed to prop herself up on one elbow. She'd been through painful times before, but never this bad. She didn't want to let them have all the fun.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 5 April 2019 at 11:06 AM

"Jaela don't move to much it will kill you faster if you don't move but with Chaya's mind it is trying to get a cure for it." Fang said to Jaela

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 April 2019 at 11:09 AM

"It's not going to- ow -kill me. Boredom and that feeling of helplessness might." Jaela ever-so-slowly sat up. it was hard not to cry and scream in pain, but she bit her lip and kept from yelling.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 April 2019 at 3:54 PM

Raina chuckled, but it came out as a rasp and she had a coughing fit. "Maybe you can tell Chaya to hurry up.."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 9:35 PM

"Argh... She'd better." Jaela grunted.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 8 April 2019 at 8:32 AM

Fang sighed at the two. "Hope she hurry up because this is annoying" Fang thought to herself.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 April 2019 at 9:06 PM

Jaela rolled slowly onto her side, so it was easier to stand up. She whimpered a bit, but was determined not to make a big fuss.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 9 April 2019 at 8:31 AM

Chaya is still looking but also be on guard but she still want to surprise her enemy so she stays invisible until she sees Galen.

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 April 2019 at 10:45 AM

Lyon leans against the wall and tries to get up. "Send me back." He says to Fang with a raspy voice.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 9 April 2019 at 11:25 AM

"Can't Chaya only can and she knows what she is doing she was trained by a lot of avains before this war." Fang said sighing.

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 April 2019 at 11:42 PM

"If she knows what she's doing, then why is she taking so long?" Lyon growled.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 10 April 2019 at 8:30 AM

"Time works differently here this is where she trained so and hour here is a second out there Lyon and that is why you haven't died form the illness because it takes an hour to kill you with that illness and it only been 20 minutes in here and 0.000001 seconds out there," Fang said sighing.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 April 2019 at 3:34 PM

"Amazing that you just said that all in one breath." Jaela snorted. "What's next? A-ow-avians barging in to steal candy?" Jaela saw a tree close to her and tried to crawl over to it. Another wave of pain hit her and she curled up on the ground, biting her tongue so she didn't yell.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 10 April 2019 at 3:48 PM

"I am not alive I am a soul that is merge in with Chaya" Fang said sighing

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 April 2019 at 3:54 PM

"Uhhh.., this is all making my head hurt." Raina snuggled down into the grass, attempting to ignore the pain in her stomach. "Do you think that we'll get the antidote?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 April 2019 at 3:55 PM

"That's obvious." Jaela muttered between gasps. "Explains why you aren't in agony, even though he shot you first." She didn't care how rude she was being, she just wanted out of this weirdo's mind. She slowly got up again near the tree. She put a hand on it and sat up. Sweat dribbled down her face.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 10 April 2019 at 4:08 PM

"Me and Chaya mind are all ready immune to it because it happened to us all ready so Chaya made an pill with her blood and and now she is immune me on the other hand I am a soul with a will to protect Chaya so I became a part of her power or personality" Fang said sighing.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 April 2019 at 4:10 PM

"Thaaat's gross." Jaela said, wrinkling her nose. You sigh a lot. She thought as she shoved herself up.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 April 2019 at 10:35 PM

"That's true." Raina rolled over. "So we're drinking someones blood? Now we can be avian vampires!" she giggled slightly hysterically.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 11 April 2019 at 8:53 AM

"No Chaya's blood is blue not red so she can heal anything but since that illness you have is a newer one she needs the antidote to make it" Fang said, " Now where is that training ground I know where her demon is and angel but where is her wolf?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 April 2019 at 9:01 AM

Lyon breaks into a coughing fit. "Tell..Chaya..to..hurry up." He says between coughs.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 12 April 2019 at 9:04 AM

"I will try but right now Galen is waiting to hit Chaya with the illness and that is when she will get the antidote and improve it so wait." Fang said to Lyon.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 April 2019 at 10:18 AM

"Blue blood? That's-ahh-even more gross." Jaela muttered. She got up onto her knees. Sweat poured down her forehead. She tasted blood.

Galen checked the security cameras. Nothing was happening in his office. Why? He stood up from the chair in front of them and walked over to a wall. It looked like a blank wall. He brushed his fingers over a part of it and a hatch popped open. "I'm hoping for a friendly chat, but this girl's a fighter." He explained to the guard as he put the antidote in it.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 12 April 2019 at 11:02 AM

"There it is. So he put it there time to get it." Chaya said after she found where Galen is and where he put the antidote and went out of the shadows and shifted to her winged wolf form and flew to the antidote and disappeared into the shadows again laughing.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 April 2019 at 11:16 AM

(@alphawolf14 could you use a few more commas in your sentances? They're a bit hard to understand. Just a friendly suggestion.)

Galen rolled his eyes so hard he could hear them. He snorted and muttered, because he knew Chaya could hear him, "That's not the antidote, you stupid bird person." He closed the hatch with the decoy inside. You'll just kill your friends and yourself. He stalked out of the room.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 12 April 2019 at 11:53 AM

""Not a bird person idiot and look in your pocket,"" Chaya said laughing because she knows the antidotes smell bye heart.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 April 2019 at 12:16 PM

"Yup, you're a bird person, birdbrain." Galen called behind him. He put his hands in his pockets, only feeling hankerchiefs. He knew where the real cure was, and he wasn't about to tell anyone other than himself.

Jaela forced herself to her feet. Fire blazed through her body, and the sweat was now mixed with tears. She held onto a branch to keep herself up.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 12 April 2019 at 12:34 PM

""Please me being the daughter of an angel queen and a demon king is bad but I am the angel queen"" Chaya said amused at the human and is laughing in her mind.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 April 2019 at 12:44 PM

Galen didn't hear that because he was too busy walking away.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 12 April 2019 at 12:57 PM

""Aww is someone walking away?"" Chaya asked amused.

Fang paled "" great the bad chaya is out to play and I told you to not move a lot even think because it will make it go faster""