Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 29 March 2019 at 5:24 PM

"well it is was a good job you killed him but you can't kill him idiot he has magic I killed him and did he changed to a shadow after wards and how in the world do you have the Chaya's picture 5 thousand years old and when her friend died which is me." Fang asked.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 March 2019 at 6:25 PM

"Thank you, That made no sense. I do not know the deeds of my prior president, and I'm sorry he popped your bubbles." Galen gestured to one of the two guards that had entered behind him and he shot Fang/Chaya with some sort of electric blast. He said, "I'm not very sorry about this, But I want to stay the boss of everyone. And don't call me idiot." They shot Raina, Lyon and Jaela as well with the odd blasts. Jaela dropped to the floor in agony, curling up and sweating. Darkness covered her vision and her last thought before passing out was, We failed...

(The others feel extreme agony and pain. They have muscle spasms and again, EXTREME AGONIZING PAIN... You can figure out what they do about it. Faint or try to move and more pain... )

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 March 2019 at 6:29 PM

Raina felt a scream bursting out as she dropped down to the ground. White hot pain raced up her muscles. Got, to, get out... she thought. But it hurt to much. Maybe it was okay to just sleep for a second..make the pain go away.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 29 March 2019 at 6:33 PM

"chaya get us out of here now"Fang said and shifted to Chaya and Chaya had no pain because Fang body is her own from a spell chaya did." Hichen( means bring every one but me to mind scape)"Chaya said and everyone was in a light and disappeared to chaya's mind scape. "Goodbye" Chaya said and wings shout out and a portal was under her and she disappeared the portal closed.

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 March 2019 at 6:48 PM

Lyon drops to the ground in pain, trying desperately to stay awake. His eyelids go heavy and he passes out.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 29 March 2019 at 6:53 PM

"great he is still alive but where I need to heal them"Chaya said and her eyes closed and sang a song and everyone was healed and she moves them to a bed each and then went training her powers.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 March 2019 at 7:01 PM

Galen sighed. "You shouldn't have done that..." He said, mostly to himself. "You just doomed your friends." He fingered the small clear bottle in his pocket, the one that included the antidote to the pain he knew Jaela and her friends were experiencing. He also knew this was the only bottle of it. He let a small smile creep across his face at the thought.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 29 March 2019 at 7:36 PM

"I need to see why they where hit with that blast and why is Moon-scar made it looked like he was killed by his own apprentice?" Chaya asked and Fang wakes up" Chaya are you okay?" Fang asked. "Yeah." Chaya replies back" I am heading out".

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 March 2019 at 8:31 PM

While Galan was celebrating his success, Jaela only knew pain. She was stuck in this haze of darkness and pain. She couldn't do much more than mutter as far as she knew. She wondered how the others were faring.

(the others are in a similar state. They may be able to talk and move, but mostly pain that never stops, and gets worse the more they move)

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 29 March 2019 at 9:22 PM

(didn't know that but Chaya healed everyone and lats say that chaya mind is a the same time as earth but her mind heals anything so she heals everyone there will she checks things out)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 March 2019 at 9:24 PM

Raina tried to force her eyes open. It didn't work. "Hello," she croaked out. "Anyone?" She felt so..alone in the sea of pain.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 March 2019 at 6:17 AM

(It's a mental problem .The brains think they're in pain. You can't heal that easily as saying, "Poof, You're cured." )

Jaela managed to force out, "I'm... Here." More pain filled the space the words had, making Jaela wince hard.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 31 March 2019 at 9:10 AM

(I see)
Chaya walk out to that office invisible and she saw a picture of her but she didn't know someone was watching her the whole time.

1,467 posts

robinn • 31 March 2019 at 10:00 AM

Lyon regains consciousness again, only to be hit by an overwhelming sense of pain. Unable to think clearly, he tries to use his ability on Galan. "The...antidote..." He says weakly.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 March 2019 at 12:32 PM

"Where?" Raina said, as her trembling arm stretched out. "Give."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 March 2019 at 3:18 PM

(Wait, where are they? Didn't Chaya/Fang teleport them away? How would she have gotten back so fast?)

Galen gave a wicked smile to himself. he knew they had problems, and he knew what the problems were. Everything was going perfectly to plan.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 31 March 2019 at 4:38 PM

(well remember when Fang said if the plan failed she would switch with Chaya and she would send you guys in to her mind scape because those she trust can go there but Chaya can be anywhere do to her being the angel queen and all)
"Chaya I think it is not the bodies that need healed it is the brain that need it but it can't affect me and you because of our minds being protected but not theirs we need the anitode!" Fang said telepathy to Chaya "got it Fang but I in his office right now."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 March 2019 at 4:39 PM

(she's hallucinating)
"We..need to find..antidote," Raina gasped in pain. "Was..anyone..not..hit."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 April 2019 at 3:32 PM

Jaela gritted her teeth and whispered as loud as she could, "I think... OW... Fang/Chaya wasn't..." She curled up onto her side.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 April 2019 at 4:02 PM

"Where....are..we?" Lyon asks weakly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 April 2019 at 4:08 PM

"All I know is that that monster shot us... ow... with a painful blast of..." Jaela swore. "Argh. I hate that dude now... I don't know where we are..."

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 2 April 2019 at 5:36 PM

"good you guys have woken up" Fang said walking to them "you are in Chaya's mind scape where I live as and Chaya is getting the antidote for this illness which makes your brain think you are in pain."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 April 2019 at 5:38 PM

"Ugh, I don't think. I AM..." Jaela groaned. "Just lemme die in peaces..."

(yes, I spelled that right. Peace, Pieces)

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 2 April 2019 at 6:50 PM

"Right now chaya is in his office where she is trying to get the antidote but she feels like she is being watch" Fang said

Chaya is still looking for the antidote when she heard a noise and look around.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 April 2019 at 6:52 PM

Galen walked down the hallway, away from his office and smirked. He knew the girl was two. He had shot the first one only. Now he just needed to get the other. He fingered the antidote and felt a flash of guilt. Then, he decided they didn't deserve his sympathy.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 2 April 2019 at 7:09 PM

"jeez I hate being queen of the angels and the universe in another dimension I am immune to a lot of things" Chaya thinking but didn't know she said it out loud and still on guard.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 April 2019 at 8:42 PM

Lyon doesn't want to sit around waiting for Chaya to return. He tries to get up, but is overwhelmed with pain and crumples to the floor.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 3 April 2019 at 10:04 AM

Chaya is still looking for the antidote because maybe she can copy the antidote and make more of it and
add somethings to it make people immune to it.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 April 2019 at 10:17 AM

"What's taking Chaya so long?" Lyon asks through clenched teeth.

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 5 April 2019 at 10:42 AM

"Galen must have it because Chaya would have come right now but even her powers aren't fully unlocked right now" Fang said to Lyon, "Chaya is the only one that can get you out of her mindscape."
Chaya is still looking for the antidote when she realize that Galen has it but she has no idea where he is.