༺ yts's Art Shop ༻

in Trading & Auctions

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 10 August 2019 at 8:48 PM

@yts
yea, i think that'd be pretty cute. 😊
I don't exactly have an idea of how to describe their playing but as long as it's cute and kind of majestic i'm sure i'll like it. ❤️ flat colouration or shading is fine, whichever you think will look better! as long as it suits the semi realistic theme (like the lollipuff/horsca) i'll be happy. ^&^

2,251 posts

yts • 11 August 2019 at 2:46 AM

@wild_wonders
Ok, just some questions,
1-remember that the semi-realistic vibe is mostly given by the semi-realistic render, so with a flat coloration the result will not be the same because a flat color doesn't give the realistic touch to the draw, so I'll keep the drawing style as realistic (it means more details, more realistic anatomy and such).
As written in the rules I'm going to send you the sketch, so you can let me know if it's ok 😊
2-the price will count the 2 creatures+the interacting part, it means 400CC*2 creatures+100cc, so the total would be 900CC. Is it all ok for you? Maybe it was not clear that 400CC is meant for single creature 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 11 August 2019 at 2:53 AM

@yts
Hey, so thanks for clearing things up but I just was wandering one more thing- I thought that the 400 cc was for one piece of art? 😋 And I'm getting the two pets, yes, but on the one canvas so shouldn't that count as one XD idk, lol, if I was getting two separate ones then yes, 800cc would make sense but since they are together I'd maybe pay 500-700cc tops? Sorry~ would that be ok? ><

2,251 posts

yts • 11 August 2019 at 3:02 AM

@wild_wonders
The prices is based on the number of subjects because I've to study and do research for drawing 2 different creatures = double time 😸
Thank you for letting me know it was not clear anyway, I'm going to spefic it the topic as soon as possible.

If you prefer you can choose something according to your budget 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 11 August 2019 at 3:09 AM

@yts
oh ok I understand~ I'm just a bit reluctant to since it's my first time buying art so not really sure what to expect! sorry. 😋 If I bought the 900cc art would that include a sketch halfway through so I can see how it's going and maybe ask to make a few changes if it's not exactly what I invisioned? ahh so confusing, I'm really sorry to bother. ❤️

2,251 posts

yts • 11 August 2019 at 3:16 AM

@wild_wonders
It's totally ok if you're not sure!
But for this reasons after I send you the sketch you can say me to change something and this apply with the final piece too, it means that if you don't like something I can change what you don't like until you're satisfied 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 11 August 2019 at 3:23 AM

@yts
okay~ well I guess I'll buy the art for 900cc then! 😸 thanks again for clearing everything up.

so just to finalise, I wanted my tine + othgog in the art in a realistic/semi-realistic and majestic/playful/flowy kinda style. 😋 does that sound ok ^^

2,251 posts

yts • 11 August 2019 at 3:27 AM

@wild_wonders
Thank you ❤️
As stated on the rules I take half of the payment before I start and the other half after I finish all, so it's more fair for both parts 😊
Sure, all clear, just one thing, do you have favourite stages?
Later I'm going to propose you some ideas for the scene before I start to sketch so we can choose it togheter.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 11 August 2019 at 3:30 AM

@yts
Thank you so much the process hasn't even really started and I'm already so excited. ❤️ I'll send the cc over right now. 😊

My favourite stage for othgog is the baby and tine is teen. ❤️

2,251 posts

yts • 11 August 2019 at 3:34 AM

@wild_wonders

I'm studying to work as an artist in real life so all concern art for me is very important and I like to share my passion with other people ❤️

Thank you 😊 I'm going to send you a PM with ideas soon, see you later!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 11 August 2019 at 3:36 AM

@yts
That's awesome! I actually do lots of art irl aswell, but I know nothing when it comes to digital art lol.

And cool, I sent over the cc. ❤️
I'll stay tuned!

REVIEW:
This was my first time ever buying art and lemme just say it was well worth it! ❤️ I ordered a double pet part with my othgog and tine in the one frame with flat colour. The illustration was mesmerising and the colours and scenery were beautiful and worked together so harmoniously. I was kind of confused with everything to begin with but @yts kindly answered all my questions and queries and the process went through extremely smoothly. 😊 A thousand thanks, I highly recommend this!

2,251 posts

yts • 16 August 2019 at 10:25 AM

@wild_wonders

thanks a lot ❤️

23 posts

angoku • 27 August 2019 at 3:49 PM

@yts good luck with your art, it's just awesome ❤️

2,251 posts

yts • 28 August 2019 at 4:28 PM

@angoku thanks again ❤️

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 September 2019 at 11:14 AM

@yts

Thank you so much for the art! I really loved it and the background and fur texture were so nicely rendered ^^ I also really love your style! It's super unique 😊

Male
468 posts

hippy • 23 September 2019 at 6:51 PM

@yts

Guys, if you have a creature suggestion, but can't quite draw the concept properly, @yts is an amazing and helpful artist in this case! She led me through the process and was quite patient with my wishy-washy behavior. She took my words and ideas and created exactly what I was trying to explain. For real, if you guys want to have a creature drawn, check this gal out!

Deleted • 25 September 2019 at 1:25 AM

@yts wow you have beautiful artwork.

2,251 posts

yts • 25 September 2019 at 10:25 AM

@hippy thanks for your review ❤️

@ilovehufflepuff thank you very much for appreciating my works ❤️

Deleted • 25 September 2019 at 3:03 PM

@yts very welcome I wish I could draw, do you do it outside of eggcave? like for job?

2,251 posts

yts • 25 September 2019 at 3:43 PM

@ilovehufflepuff yes, I'm studying and applying to become concept art in videogame industry 😊
If you want to draw, just do it! 😸

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 25 September 2019 at 5:08 PM

@yts GO YOU! Hope you get in! What game company?

2,251 posts

yts • 26 September 2019 at 10:18 AM

@stevepat2002 the goal for the future is Nintendo, for now I'm just looking for smaller studio since I'm new in the field 😊

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 26 September 2019 at 12:24 PM

@yts go Nintendo!!! Good luck c:

2,251 posts

yts • 8 January 2020 at 4:51 PM

WINTER 10% SALES on ALL CLOSED