What's good Valentines candy? (Multiple answers allowed.)

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 7 February 2019 at 5:51 PM

Hello, it's that time of year almost Valentines Day and I'll be giving out Valentine treats for all that come here and ping me, also let me know what kind of treats you like to eat during Valentines. Mines I prefer chocolate it's never ever let me down, I can eat that any time of the year really. So I do hope that you have a wonderful Valentines this year and may you receive all the love and gifts from friends and family.😊

Pings
@achimenes
@moonweaver
@marner
@foxbit

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 7 February 2019 at 6:03 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

Happy Valentines to you 😊 I hope everyone gets to be loved, whether it's by your friends, your family, your loved ones, anyone!

I love chocolate!!! My life without chocolate or any food? Not worth living xD

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 7 February 2019 at 6:13 PM

@telekinec

Ok dear I sent your Valentine gifties, oh yeah what would this world be like without chocolate, LOL and chocolate can go with anything, or eat it on any kind of fruits.

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 7 February 2019 at 6:32 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

I live for chocolate, sushi, bread, iced tea and chai latte, and just any food really. Oh and smoked salmon please 😱

Female
55 posts

mrcaudle • 8 February 2019 at 9:10 AM

@jirachiwishmaker
I live for candy hearts and grits and frozen cokes XD

2,251 posts

yts • 8 February 2019 at 9:31 AM

@jirachiwishmaker I love chocolate with all my stomach ❤️ from 99% to white one, with salt and with fruit, and more ❤️

Female
354 posts

corpse • 8 February 2019 at 11:33 AM

I love chocolate,chocolate makes me happy for some reason

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 8 February 2019 at 2:46 PM

CHOCOLATE!!!! White chocolate M&Ms and white chocolate kit-Kats are the best. M&Ms are just.... I never want to run out or stop eating them XD

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 8 February 2019 at 8:07 PM

@mrcaudle Candy hearts are fun to eat too
@yts
@soniaexe
@stevepat2002

Yay! Thanks guys for joining I'll be sending your gifts to you asap!!! And I'm so glad that you have your faves of candies during the holidays, sometimes it can be hard to choose just eat em all till you get a full stomach, LOL All my choco lovers unite!!! If I could have a heaven it would be looking just like Willy Wonkas chocolate factory. seriously.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 8 February 2019 at 8:38 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

Chocolate is the best candy ❤️ 😊

Deleted • 8 February 2019 at 9:47 PM

@jirachiwishmaker I love chocolate! But, I have a special fondness for orange-flavored chocolates or mint-flavored!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 8 February 2019 at 11:37 PM

@iris1929578
@playermocha345

Sent your gifts dearies! Yes!!! Yes!!! Chocolate in different flavors and different colors rocks!!! It's something addictive, but something that makes you happy all at the same time.

Female
442 posts

wolfkit • 9 February 2019 at 1:53 PM

@jirachiwishmaker I love chocolate! I also really enjoy pop rocks too...

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 February 2019 at 2:03 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
I don't eat candy that much, but I do love the chocolate that has fillings or almonds. I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's day though.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 9 February 2019 at 6:36 PM

@wolfkit

Please make room in your inventory, I have 1 more item to send to you ok, thanks!

@bgunny

Ok folks I've sent you your goodies, enjoy! I love Valentines cause that's the only time when you find clothes that have hearts on them, or they say love on them too, but I think heart clothes are just so cute.

Female
546 posts

nocturne • 9 February 2019 at 6:41 PM

@jirachiwishmaker I love valentine's day, but I prefer flowers 😊 However, I am a big fan of fruity candies or white chocolate 😊 ❤️

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 9 February 2019 at 6:48 PM

@magicaltomato3

Goodies sent, enjoy! Yeah flowers are nice to have, I just prefer something to eat that I can easily put into my purse and whenever I feel I need a sugar kick it helps.

Female
546 posts

nocturne • 9 February 2019 at 7:14 PM

@jirachiwishmaker Thank you so much~! ❤️ Yesss It's always good to have a quick snack ready 😉 😋

Female
18 posts

rach • 10 February 2019 at 10:20 AM

@jirachiwishmaker
I absolutely love chocolate! Sometimes I crave milk chocolate, and sometimes dark. I love Mint chocolate too, it was one of my many favourite childhood treats 😊

Female
155 posts

cuty • 10 February 2019 at 12:25 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
My favorites are chocolates of any kind, but it's not that I can resist any candy, whether Valentine's or not 😋 Happy Valentine's to you and thanks for doing this 😊

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 10 February 2019 at 2:54 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

Happy (almost) Valentines! Hope this Valentines will treat you well 😃

My favs would be chocolate and marshmallows! If you combine the two then BOOM best thing ever 😊 (Wait... That's already been created. Hot chocolate xD)

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 10 February 2019 at 6:51 PM

@moonweaver Ooh hot chocolate I usually drink that with a peanut butter sandwich is so good too!
@rach Andes that's all I gotta say about hat LOL
@cuty I believe that during any holiday you should always get treats I think kids have it the best tho cause they always get them LOL
@mrcaudle Sorry yours is a bit late, I do hope that you enjoy your gift. Heart candies that can be quite addictive too, you can't eat just one either.

Goodies sent, thanks for coming by and I hope you all have a great Valentines when it comes by this month in a few days. I usually do my events early so that I don't have to do it on that exact day of the holiday I don't come on much during holidays.