Seeking Wishlist! (200+ creatures) (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

in Trading & Auctions

Female
324 posts

disney • 4 May 2019 at 1:13 PM

My wishlist can be found here: eggcavity.com/wishlists?Disney

The first 100 creatures in my wishlist specify what stages I am looking for. The ones that don't can be found here: https://eggcave.com/egg/486439

For the easy to find/less valuable creatures, I would much prefer for them to already be in the stages I am looking for, however it does not matter if they are frozen or not.

For the more valuable / harder to find creatures I have the stages I'd like listed but will accept any stage.

I am mostly offering CC and go by these value guides: https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/68875 & http://www.eggcavity.com/value-guide

For creatures that are not really worth any amount of CC, I can either offer EC or CC if you add enough creatures in the bundle.

There are a few creatures I will overoffer on if you have them UFT. These creatures are:

Serpede
Frion
Keekee
Tine

There are other creatures I am willing to over offer on as well, just not as much as I would over offer for these creatures.

Please have an offer ready when you post! I would prefer if you post here so I can keep track of any offers I get easier! Thank you 😊

Male
124 posts

ateeb321 • 4 May 2019 at 6:57 PM

@disney I have an egg stage Lovart for 1150 CC. Also, potentially got Magval and Khandju. I would like you to give me the prices you would offer for them only because they are tent. I have more of your wishlist but am deciding if I am willing to trade them.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 4 May 2019 at 7:09 PM

@disney
I have an unfrozen child stage Mishqen I'd trade for 14ooCC if you'd do that? I can evolve it to teen/2nd stage and freeze it for ya for an extra 2ooCC for the freeze if ya rather not do/worry about that yourself.
Going through the list still, just know for sure that is one I am willing to trade for CC at the moment. I have some on your list that I need to think on whether I'd trade right now cause I kinda wanna save em until they're worth a little more and/or I am only really wanting to trade for critters I seek so yeah o3o Need to go through my side with them and check

Edit:
I hope I got the stages correct on what ya meant. Gets confusing sometimes because it's changed since when I first started being that egg was egg then next stage was 1st and so on. And now some people put egg as 1st and then next stage as 2nd so yeah >.< I go by egg is egg then next stage is 1st so sorry if I misunderstood which ya meant. Went that way because ya called egg stage egg so yeah >.>

I have these also:
Cantik - Last
Daisypus - Child
Dragfer - Teen
Eftsala - Teen though [Will check other side for a possible last stage]
Haunlupe - Teen
Irel - Last
Kiretch - Egg though
Kyaondi - Egg though
Lissam - Last [maybe]
Vaccin - Teen

Let me know if they're the right stages and then I can put prices?

Female
354 posts

corpse • 4 May 2019 at 7:33 PM

@disney - I have 2 Volcondors UFT

Female
324 posts

disney • 4 May 2019 at 8:31 PM

@ateeb321 - I'm sorry I don't think I'd be willing to pay that much for the Lovart. I'm looking for a 2nd/3rd stage preferably. For an unfrozen egg I would probably be willing to offer 900 CC.

For the Magval and Kandju they are not a huge priority for me right now, I could offer 800 CC for each for a total of 1600 CC for both.

If you aren't comfortable with those prices I would prefer to hold off for now, but thank you for offering C:

@immortalraven - I can do 1600 for the Mishquen if it wouldn't be too much trouble for you to evolve it to the next stage like you said! 😊

I believe you did it right! I go Egg, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd 😊 Feel free to let me know what you are looking for for them C:

@soniaexe - What stages are your volcondors in? I am only seeking one 2nd stage one 😊

Female
354 posts

corpse • 4 May 2019 at 9:06 PM

@disney
Sorry, they are at last stage.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 4 May 2019 at 9:36 PM

@disney
Yup, not a big deal for me to evolve then freeze it myself c:

Mmk, cool.
Cantik - Last [2ooCC?]
Daisypus - Child [75,oooEC?]
Dragfer - Teen [15,oooEC]
Eftsala - Teen though [Still need to check if I have a last]
Haunlupe - Teen [15o,oooEC]
Irel - Last [2ooCC]
Kiretch - Egg though [15o to 2ooCC]
Kyaondi - Egg though also original release [375,oooEC]
Lissam - Last [maybe] [3ooCC]
Vaccin - Teen [2ooCC]

Male
124 posts

ateeb321 • 4 May 2019 at 9:49 PM

@disney Ok, I will let you know if I change the Lovart to 900 CC since two more people might be interested, if they are not in by tomorrow, I will sell it to you 😉. I can do 800 CC for a Magval and 800 CC for a Khandju as well. ❤️ How fast do you need them since I need to get them from my other account and I am out right now?

Female
324 posts

disney • 4 May 2019 at 9:57 PM

@soniaexe - Okay! I'm sorry I think I will pass for now then. It would just end up costing me too much to rebirth and freeze and all that. Thank you for offering though!

@immortalraven - I okay with pricing of everything you listed if you are willing to trade them + the Mishquen 😊 The only one I looked over though that I would actually pass on for right now just because I would have to rebirth to get the stage I want would be the Irel! Sorry about that.

So for everything else...if I calculated correctly, would be 2500 CC and 615,000 EC? (This is not including the Eftsala btw just because you didn't put a price for that one! I could also do 2550 CC + 115,000 EC if you prefer more CC over EC. Whatever works best for you 😊

@ateeb321 - no worries! Take your time!

For the others, no big rush! Just feel free to send me a message whenever you are ready and I will offer! 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 4 May 2019 at 10:17 PM

@disney
heya! I have an asteran, candit, choconom, coinster, crypto, dalahart, dragfer, eeriek, kaihon, kyootie, lagcaus, pipared, pixiee, poibleu, snop, snowby, storticai, sweetoth, tammick, twobot, volpe and yubby all uft from your wishlist in my side account @fantasy5. 😊 I'd be after ec, cc and creatures, let me know your best offer! ^^

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 4 May 2019 at 10:18 PM

@disney
That's ok 😊
I thought ya meant last stage since it's listed at 2nd stage not 1st. There's only two evolved stages + the egg stage so I go by egg, 1st, 2nd[or last] for ones with only 3 stages x3

I'll double check later, but sounds about right. Need to get some food >.>
I'll also get a price for the Eftsala after too. The 25ooCC + 615,oooEC is what I'd prefer c:

Female
324 posts

disney • 4 May 2019 at 10:24 PM

@immortalraven - ohhhh scratch that. Yes you are right, for some reason I was thinking it was a creature with 3 stages after egg....so If I can add that one back in I would prefer that! So then 2700 CC + 615,000 EC then not including the Eftsala?

And no worries take your time! I may or may not be heading to bed soon anyways!

@wild_wonders - Would you be willing to give me some time to come up with prices and such for the creatures I still need? It may take awhile because I'll need to sort out what I've already traded for and values and stuff 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 4 May 2019 at 10:28 PM

@disney
Mmk, so ya want the Irel and don't want Eftsala?
Just wanna be sure.
Also should I freeze the Vaccin just in case? And ya do like for Mishqen, give extra 2oo for freeze since you'd be doing so already? I'm assuming ya would prefer to do this all at once and it'll probably take until like 12 am for the Mishqen to evolve. And Vaccin takes views also so yeah o3o

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 4 May 2019 at 10:33 PM

@disney
All my creatures for trade are in egg stage and unfrozen, so the first two are the only ones in the stage you want them in and the second list aren't.
I listed them with CC offer, but EC equivalent is fine and I could offer a slight discount on any EC you offer.

Brownil - 1500
Ghostar - 1000

Coinster - 100k EC
Eeriek - 700
Flover - 900
Gideh - 2000
Kyootie - 200k EC
Naharian - 200k EC
Octro - 200
Twobot - 200
Ulert - 2000

Female
324 posts

disney • 4 May 2019 at 10:38 PM

@immortalraven - Sorry for the confusion, I would like both the Irel and the Eftsala 😊 Just didn't know price for Eftsala yet!

If the Vaccin is close to evolving you can if you want, and then I can just add in another 200 CC to compensate for that, but if it might still be awhile we can probably wait as I will freeze once I get it anyways~
As far as the Mishqen goes, I'm a little confused on what you mean o: I know we had discussed the extra 200 CC since you will be evolving it for me! You don't have to freeze it I can do that once I receive it!

Sorry this is getting a little confusing for me lol so apologies if I don't know what I am talking about xD

I would prefer to do the whole trade all at once if thats okay with you 😊 Just because I think doing multiple trades might make it more confusing o:

1,478 posts

arcana • 4 May 2019 at 10:38 PM

Hello! I have a Tammick at the stage you want. Looking for 100 CC but willing to go lower.

Female
471 posts

sandara • 4 May 2019 at 10:43 PM

@disney
If you want to take a look on my side @thecave, almost everything there is UFT, and I always do the lowest price on the Budgie's pricing guide.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 4 May 2019 at 10:43 PM

Sure @disney 😊 lmk when you're ready.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 4 May 2019 at 10:52 PM

@disney
Ah, mmk x'D
Eftsala 5oCC?

It needs 3oo views. I wasn't sure and just checked so will just keep it that x3
Oh x'D I meant I could evolve it and freeze it for ya since ya were seeking teen stage so ya wouldn't have to worry about it and just pay back for the freeze x'D Ya don't need to give me any extra for just evolving it o-0 If ya really want to then only like 5oCC, but 2oo is way too much for just evolving one critter o-o But again no need to give me anything on the evolving part c:

Would you like me to set up the trade now then and I can just take the Mishqen out of the blog I linked it in once it's at 2ooo views?

Sorry for the confusion x'D

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 5 May 2019 at 1:56 AM

@disney

Hello! I have a Festivecker egg, Globear, Icestrom, Marnire, Peeyu, and a Punbundu! 😊

Female
324 posts

disney • 5 May 2019 at 1:59 PM

@immortalraven -

50 is good for the Eftsala!

So just to make it easier and less confusing, you don't have to freeze anything, I will however add in an extra 50 CC then for evolving for me!

So I believe then adding the Eftsala on would bring the total for all creatures with none of them being frozen to 2600 CC + 615k EC. Though please do correct me if I did my math wrong!

@wild_wonders - I forgot to ask, what stages are the creatures in? O: That will kind of help me determine which ones I am interested in at the moment 😊

@icymuffin - I would be willing to do 2500 CC for the brownie and ghostar! I am willing to do 2000 for the Ulert too, but the others I would prefer to hold off on for now just because they aren't super high priority creatures for me, so they are ones I would prefer to trade for already in the stages I'm looking for ^^

@cloudslay3r - are you by chance able to list the stages they are in? A lot of those I would really only be interested in if they are already in the stages I'm looking for.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 5 May 2019 at 2:14 PM

@disney
Mmk, I'll go make the lot now c:
And yup, got the same amount x3

Female
144 posts

immortalravens_storage • 5 May 2019 at 2:21 PM

@disney
Here's the lot: Trade #926945
Let my main know when you've offered c:

Male
124 posts

ateeb321 • 5 May 2019 at 3:22 PM

@disney Hey, I am getting you a Magval right now and for the Kandju, I might keep them tbh. Also, the Lovart is uft for 900 CC if no one wants it today.

Female
656 posts

pamela • 5 May 2019 at 5:00 PM

@disney
Hi! I have dead versions of some creatures, which can be resurrected if you are interested: quinnit, peeyu, nilby, lagcaous, keras, kampos, kaihon, jelal, irel, harpis, demga, curcull, cantik and candit.

And also I have dragfer, bubblefish and bruxa UFT.

So let me know! 😊

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 5 May 2019 at 7:21 PM

@disney

Of course I can that! Its the least I can do for you ^^

Festivecker - Egg
Globear - Egg
Icestrom - Egg
Marnire - Egg
Peeyu - Last Stage
Punbundu - Last Stage

I also have a final stage Nilby UFT if you're interested 😃

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 5 May 2019 at 9:11 PM

@disney
asteran- last
snop- last
crypto- first or last
lagcaous- last
snowby- last
pipared- last
eeriek- first (frozen)
candit- second
kaihon- last
dalahart- last
pixiee- last
choconom- first
dragfer- egg
storticai- egg
sweetoth- egg
poibleu- first
kyootie- first
coinster- first
volpe- egg
tammick- last
yubby- last

Also do have a frozen second stage crystar currently uft from this account. Let me know if you could possibly offer any pets from my wishlist for it, if not, throw me your best offer in terms of pets/cc! 😊

Female
324 posts

disney • 5 May 2019 at 11:46 PM

@immortalraven - Thanks for setting up the lot! I have to go to bed as I have work early in the morning, but I will offer tomorrow evening when I get off 😊

@ateeb321 - No worries if you want to keep I will still take the Magval! And the Lovart if no one else is interested in it 😸

@pamela - For now I will have to pass, just because I had to temporarily close offers as I am running out of CC/Ec to offer! But I will be opening up this forum again later this month, feel free to check in then! 😊

@cloudslay3r - Thank you! I know it can be kind of a pain to search through creatures so I really do appreciate it! I am interested in the Peeyu and Punbundu for sure as they are already in the stages I am looking for! The other ones I will probably pass on for now just because I don't really have a lot of time to be online to work towards evolving them. Do you have any idea of how much you are seeking for these 2? 😸

@wild_wonders - Okay! Thank you so much for listing the stages ^^ I will have to give you an in depth answer tomorrow if thats alright just because the list is kinda long and I have to go through and check which stages I need from my wl. I have to go to bed for work but I will send you a PM if thats alright sometime in the evening tomorrow! Sorry to keep doing this to you xO 3

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 5 May 2019 at 11:55 PM

@disney

I see! I could evolve the creatures into your desire stages if you like! It may take awhile since I'm not very active as well ^^" Would 600k ec sound fair for the Punbundu, and 200cc for the Peeyu?

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 6 May 2019 at 12:10 AM

@disney
that's all good, thanks! 😃