Superpowers?

in Chit-Chat

Female
1,371 posts

wingedfox • 20 May 2019 at 2:03 PM

Anyone have superpowers like mindreading or super speed? I can sense other people's negative emotions and sometimes read minds. like I'm thinking of something, then someone else talks about that exact thing. It's cool. What are yours if you have any?

Female
215 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 20 May 2019 at 2:25 PM

@wingedfox

idk if this is considered a superpower but i act like and animal (mainly wild cat or wolf) when im angry and have animal like "instincts"

Female
1,371 posts

wingedfox • 20 May 2019 at 3:03 PM

@cheetahgirl8 That's really cool! In what way do you act like an animal? Do you put your ears back (if you can wiggle them) and growl?

Female
215 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 20 May 2019 at 3:13 PM

@wingedfox

in a way, execpt my hair will raise slightly (like after you rub a balloon on your head) and i either growl,hiss or snarl, and i feel like my teeth are a bit sharper and my nails grow a bit longer(idk yet but still it might)untill i calm down

Female
1,371 posts

wingedfox • 20 May 2019 at 3:23 PM

Cool! That's awesome. I can sort of sense emotions and I can tell when someone's upset.

Female
215 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 20 May 2019 at 3:25 PM

@wingedfox

thats cool,

Female
5 posts

infinitegalaxiezz05 • 26 May 2019 at 5:16 PM

I can kinda predict the future.... but only like a half second.

Male
184 posts

samaritan • 26 May 2019 at 7:39 PM

I have so much anxiety I can stab people with it

Female
132 posts

nekogirl • 28 May 2019 at 11:50 AM

I think I have super hearing... Or maybe that's with everyone?

Female
1,371 posts

wingedfox • 28 May 2019 at 2:04 PM

That's really cool, you guys! @samaritan what do you mean by that? You can literally stab them?

Female
37 posts

orcablue • 1 week ago

This probably isn't a superpower, but I'm good at smelling things, also I'm unbeatable in the board game Clue.

190 posts

anarchy • 1 week ago

My superpower is being able to stay awake for 48 hours and then immediately afterward sleep for 16 hours straight.

I also have the power to find reasons not to do something no matter how important it is.

4 posts

lokisonoflaufey • 2 days ago

I'd love to read minds, but that's a huge undertaking.

Also, changing into animals? Awesome. Life too overwhelming? Turn into a dog and take a nap. Trying to spy? Turn into a cat and wander around. Want the power of flight? Turn into almost anything with wings. Endless possibilities.

Female
1,371 posts

wingedfox • 1 day ago

@lokisonoflaufey Yeah, animal complete transformations would be so cool.

@anarchy I wish I had that power. it's a rare one.

@orcablue Smelling things is good, if you go blind you can just smell your way around!